Hey Harvey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hey Harvey

Are you leaving the basement and going to the game? You are less than an hour away, right? Surely you will be there? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Hey Harvey

I have a feeling this thread is about to go downhill very quickly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He only leaves when the Hazmat team comes over to scrape the walls and ceiling clean.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty,

Are you going?  The game is in your area. 

I can assure you I'll be at the Miami game next month.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Rusty,

Are you going?  The game is in your area. 

I can assure you I'll be at the Miami game next month.

Good for you, Handy.  Just don't forget to rub yourself silly in the balcony like you like to do.

I don't know yet, but I'll likely be in Tampa early that week, so it's unlikely.

harv doesn't get out of the basement much.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I have no idea what he's even talking about.  This is probably his way of exacting revenge on me after I reminded him who won our bet and why the Ravens are in a cap hell at 3-5 and Mike Huff riding the bench.

bawahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good for you, Handy.  Just don't forget to rub yourself silly in the balcony like you like to do.

I don't know yet, but I'll likely be in Tampa early that week, so it's unlikely.

Oh, I understand.  I figured that you were a big Pats fan and would do whatever it took to go to a Pats game in your area.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

You liar!  What a troll. 

Either you aren't being straight about where you live, you probably don't even live in the U.S.  Or get this, maybe you live in NY.  Bwahahahahaha.  You are a Jets troll!!!

or since you don't have a job you can't buy tickets

This forum is so sick of you and your lies!!

This forum loves that you pass yourself as someone genuine...how many personas are you now Bustchise?! You stalk this guy like you're a rabid hyena and he's a zebra...until he nabs you like a lion...yum yum, eatemup!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to jetsbarf's comment:

You liar!  What a troll. 

Either you aren't being straight about where you live, you probably don't even live in the U.S.  Or get this, maybe you live in NY.  Bwahahahahaha.  You are a Jets troll!!!

This forum loves that you pass yourself as someone genuine...how many personas are you now Bustchise?! You stalk this guy like you're a rabid hyena and he's a zebra...until he nabs you like a lion...yum yum, eatemup!

Hi Rusty! 

You are not very bright if you think I am bustchise!  How many troll accounts does this make for you?  You are an angry fellow, aren't you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

You liar!  What a troll. 

Hi Rusty! 

You are not very bright if you think I am bustchise!  How many troll accounts does this make for you?  You are an angry fellow, aren't you.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!...Tears at your gullibility Bustchise...Tears!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!...Tears at your gullibility Bustchise...Tears!!!!

I thought I saw you on here like last week telling someone that the jet troll get to you so bad that it makes you angry.  You seem like a angry little guy.  You also seem to look up to the drunk Rusty using his same phrases. 

I am sorry you are angry and can't be cool like some of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

You liar!  What a troll. 

Harvey part duh!

im bustchise right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I have no idea what he's even talking about.  This is probably his way of exacting revenge on me after I reminded him who won our bet and why the Ravens are in a cap hell at 3-5 and Mike Huff riding the bench.

bawahaha

I don't get it? Are you going or not? Do you have a ticket? Remember you were all over me for leaving a game with 4 minutes to go at midnight on Sunday night? Remember you gave me a hard time saying that I don't yell loud enough at the games? Remember you gave me grief because I was on my iPad before the game? Remember you gave me the business because I am trying to sell my Broncos game tickets because of a prior engagement? I even offered them to you. 

Your beloved pats are playing your beloved panthers 45 minutes from your basement. Why aren't you going? This is your one chance to actually see the players you say you  are an expert on. Ya know, your first time actually seeing Jones play, actually seeing Harman play.  You can boo Brady all game! You can call Joshie names in person! You can tell Zo you love him on the Score! I shudder to think of the things you would try to do to BB after the game! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I don't get it? Are you going or not? Do you have a ticket? Remember you were all over me for leaving a game with 4 minutes to go at midnight on Sunday night? Remember you gave me a hard time saying that I don't yell loud enough at the games? Remember you gave me grief because I was on my iPad before the game? Remember you gave me the business because I am trying to sell my Broncos game tickets because of a prior engagement? I even offered them to you. 

Your beloved pats are playing your beloved panthers 45 minutes from your basement. Why aren't you going? This is your one chance to actually see the players you say you  are an expert on. Ya know, your first time actually seeing Jones play, actually seeing Harman play.  You can boo Brady all game! You can call Joshie names in person! You can tell Zo you love him on the Score! I shudder to think of the things you would try to do to BB after the game! 

This is not surprising from the biggest hypocrite liar in the history of the internet.  He spends his time telling others how they should act at the game, before the game, after the game, how to be a real fan.  Then, when the team is playing an away game near his shanty, he doesn't go.

I moved to South Florida permanently last summer.  I've had 12/15 circled on my calendar for a long time.  I can't wait to go cheer for the Pats in person.

But, you know, I'm a real fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

how could he possibly go to the game when his regular routine is to sit with his BB doll clutching it like a binky and rocking back and forth? He wouldn't be able to sit at his computer and stream live his inane commentary. Besides, his not leaving the basement for so many years has left his skin as pasty as Gary Oldman's Dracula

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

at the least, I would have thought he would be there to boo Brady for 60 minutes. Rather than trash Brady all day every day on BDC, he could go to the stadium and actually boo the guy in person. the way the Panthers are playing right now, he would most likely see a very good game...

I am trying to understand what "I will be in Tampa at the beginning of the week" means? So he is in Tampa Monday and Tuesday...does that mean he can't go to a game on Sunday?

Tell the truth, I would normally not care in the least, but this guy jumps down my throat at every mention of going to an actual game, and loves to say everything I do at the game is wrong, and how he does things are so right...mean while, HE NEVER GOES TO ANY GAMES!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

This is not surprising from the biggest hypocrite liar in the history of the internet.  He spends his time telling others how they should act at the game, before the game, after the game, how to be a real fan.  Then, when the team is playing an away game near his shanty, he doesn't go.

I moved to South Florida permanently last summer.  I've had 12/15 circled on my calendar for a long time.  I can't wait to go cheer for the Pats in person.

But, you know, I'm a real fan.

Bwahahaha!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty has NEVER missed a game. You guys need to do your homework.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty's face when TFB throws a TD pass!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Hey, I found Richie!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty when TFB throws a TD pass

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty when TFB throws a TD pass