Hey Harvey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hey Harvey

Rusty when TFB throws a td

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

We need to figure out what team Rusty is actually a fan of. He def. doesnt like the patriots. He acts like BB is the best but he continues to slam him by saying he has no control of the team. Hates the best player we have.  He cant answer why he isnt going to a pats game. He is miserable after big wins. The jig is up. He is trolling this board. Most trolls follow "other" teams. Which is it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

You have not had 12.15 circled on your calendar, you fraud.  You just started trolling here this spring.

So you can only be a fan and only look forward to going to games if you have been on the forum?  What a goof!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

"We had to Incorporate Him into OUR schemes!!!!" 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty after Brady throws a pic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty when TFB throw a rare int

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty's Alma Mater!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty I hope you know this is all in good fun, just some good nature ribbing. I got nothing but love for you bro! Looking forward to seeing you back on the big screen!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Rusty when TB throws a pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You and he are similar.  You admitted you started following our team in 2001 after NE won the SB.

Hahahahaha!  You are a Liar!  You know what you just wrote is a complete lie!  You are a fraud and continue to prove it.  When you write something that you know is completely false it just proves what I have been saying about you all along.  You are a liar!  You are a fraud!  You just proved it... again!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty when TB throws a pick.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Harv when he learned he could go to the Patriots bench and meet BB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need to figure out what team Rusty is actually a fan of. He def. doesnt like the patriots. He acts like BB is the best but he continues to slam him by saying he has no control of the team. Hates the best player we have.  He cant answer why he isnt going to a pats game. He is miserable after big wins. The jig is up. He is trolling this board. Most trolls follow "other" teams. Which is it?

Did you take your meds today, Shizzles? I don't like the Patriots, huh? I am the only one who takes on the resident Jets troll and his 10 different personalities, while morons like you sit back and enable him.

But, somehow I don't like the Pats, huh?

I can't answer why I am not going to Pats games?   Explain that please. I've answered any direct question here for years, openly and honestly.

Meanwhile, trolls like you, TFB12, are insecure and lie.

No one even knows where TFB12 grew up, what team he followed once BB left the Browns in 1996, etc.

I've given my resume on the Pats, the games I've attened at home and on the road here many times.  

[/QUOTE]

Im just messing with you man but you have to admit how much you slam brady and then say its BB that cant reign him in while also proclaiming he is the best at everything and always laying in the weeds. Sounds like Brady is the one laying in the weeds pulling BBs strings according to you. I will accept you as being a pats fan when you stop slamming 2 of the people responsible for a lot of our recent success. Deal?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

TEARS!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, what is the story then?  The board still does not understand why you would claim to follow BB here after he left the Jets as DC in 2000. It also doesn't jive much at all, with your incessant BB bashing here along with Babe, Pezzy, Hurl, TCal, etc.

If it is true you came here to be a fan in 2000 when BB became coach, you are the only person on the planet who would change teams to root for based on where a previously unproven coach had been before and where he ended up later on.

This is like a Rams fan becoming a Seahawks fan when Chuck KNox left the Rams to go to Seattle.

It's one of the more akward, made up and fake sounding back stories I've ever heard.

So, what team did you follow from 1996-1999?

Hahaha!  The board?  You mean... you?  LOL!

What a big baby!  I don't have to explain anything to you, troll.  JUst because I'm a huge BB fan and is the reason I became a Pats fan in 2000 doesn't mean I am a homer and agree with everything he does, like you do.  He has made some big mistakes, mistakes that cost the team some SB's.  Sad that you can not admit it.

This thread is all about you... You are getting the attention you starve for so here it is... THE BOARD would like to know why your favorite team is playing less then 1 hour away from you and you aren't even going?  What is wrong with you?  You must be hiding something here.  What are you hiding?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you take your meds today, Shizzles? I don't like the Patriots, huh? I am the only one who takes on the resident Jets troll and his 10 different personalities, while morons like you sit back and enable him.

I can't answer why I am not going to Pats games?   Explain that please. I've answered any direct question here for years, openly and honestly.

No one even knows where TFB12 grew up, what team he followed once BB left the Browns in 1996, etc.

I've given my resume on the Pats, the games I've attened at home and on the road here many times.  

[/QUOTE]

Im just messing with you man but you have to admit how much you slam brady and then say its BB that reign him in while also proclaiming he is the best at everything and always laying in the weeds. Sounds like Brady is the one laying in the weeds pulling BBs strings according to you. I will accept you as being a pats fan when you stop slamming 2 of the people responsible for a lot of our recent success. Deal?

[/QUOTE]

So, I can't comment on Brady, our supposed best player being consistently substandard in the postseason or this season?  I don't just knee jerk an analysis on anything like a TCal and those turds do in the game thread.

I wait for patterns. If I see a pattern developing then I feel comfortable in forming my premise, backed by evidence and data. If not, then I don't come forward with my opinion. 

Do you really think I just make up my reaction out of thin air, or am I opining on Brady's play based on what actually happens in the games?  It's the truth he hasn't played well this year. Sure, some of it is new WRs, but a lot of it is him being a baby and not leading better, too.   

Face it, dude, I've been right this whole time.  The media started going after BB when Spygate hit. They used it as a platform.  A gateaway.   So, anything not 100% perfect here, whether it be a SB loss, a bad playoff loss, etc, it all gets thrown at BB"s feet. We all know it. The media hates the guy because they can't get close. The media thinks they deserve a piece of the BB pie and year after year, BB adds another layer of the wall.  I know why he does that and so do you. Personally, I love it because he's doing it for the betterment of the team. One slip up or wrong statement can be used against him and it can cause huge distractions. 

Agree?  

If you don't agree to this, then this conversation is over.  If you do agree, then you can at least admit that the under-appreciation of this guy, the GM, the leader, the coach, etc, is a joke in this town. A joke.  We're witnessing the greatest coach and GM who ever lived and some here want him to resign, be replaced or simply don't appreciate what he's done within a degree of difficulty that is unmatched anywhere in sports. 

53 players under a cap is the most difficult thing to do consistently well in sports. Harder than hockey and certainly more difficult than the NBA.

I had it nailed early on and what has happened is, the fanbase is split down the middle having to choose a side.  It's not intentional, but that has been what has gone down.  The media has brainwashed the pro Brady side/the anit-BB side, and it's somewhat sick.  It really is.

My premise is that it's a farce that BB has been a bad or average GM or done things that somehow adversely affected Brady;s play.  The fact is, the more spoiled Brady has been whether it be in 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, with arguably as good an offense around him in the NFL anywhere, the worse his fundamentals have become.  It's the truth, at least to me.  He was a better QB pre 2007.  He did all the little things BETTER.

That's my opinion. I am not changing that to appease overly-sensitive little girls here who happen to have unhealthy man lust for the QB. That's not my problem they have a man lust or want fantasy stats or to be able to peacock down the street on a MOnday all proud in a Brady jersey after a big stats day from Brady. I don't care about that crap.

I kept saying that BB will scale this back in 2009, 2010 and load up on picks mainly because of the lockout, but also because of how a big FA signing like Adalius proved to be mediocre at best ROI.  To me, it made perfect sense. I also knew a SB team wouldn't be concocted overnight. It would take a couple of offseasons to build it back up via the draft.

So, he realized his odds were better loading up on picks and throw more money at more FAs when he felt the market was favorable at the positions of need.

There is not a better organization in sports in terms of teambuilding.  So, because I see  this and see what appears to be a worsening QB, is not me wanting to bash Brady. It's frustration and me being incredulous that other fans can't see it behind their googly eyed view of Brady.  

He can improve, he can change it, but it's really on Brady himself and no one else. Not BB, no one. Brady controls Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Not reading that garbage, as my eyes will surely bleed, but that last sentence is 100% WRONG,  FALSE, FALSE, FALSE!

BB controls Brady.

He controls how many snaps he takes

He controls the formations, the play calling, and the garbage he puts out there.

He controls his draft picks and FA's.

He controls the pathetic D that he has been forced to try and accommodate for, FOR YEARS!

He controls the TEAM, therefore he controls BRADY, who is just one player on that team

All Brady can do is his best with the hand he is dealt, and he's pretty darn good at it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im just messing with you man but you have to admit how much you slam brady and then say its BB that reign him in while also proclaiming he is the best at everything and always laying in the weeds. Sounds like Brady is the one laying in the weeds pulling BBs strings according to you. I will accept you as being a pats fan when you stop slamming 2 of the people responsible for a lot of our recent success. Deal?

[/QUOTE]

So, I can't comment on Brady, our supposed best player being consistently substandard in the postseason or this season?  I don't just knee jerk an analysis on anything like a TCal and those turds do in the game thread.

I wait for patterns. If I see a pattern developing then I feel comfortable in forming my premise, backed by evidence and data. If not, then I don't come forward with my opinion. 

Do you really think I just make up my reaction out of thin air, or am I opining on Brady's play based on what actually happens in the games?  It's the truth he hasn't played well this year. Sure, some of it is new WRs, but a lot of it is him being a baby and not leading better, too.   

Face it, dude, I've been right this whole time.  The media started going after BB when Spygate hit. They used it as a platform.  A gateaway.   So, anything not 100% perfect here, whether it be a SB loss, a bad playoff loss, etc, it all gets thrown at BB"s feet. We all know it. The media hates the guy because they can't get close. The media thinks they deserve a piece of the BB pie and year after year, BB adds another layer of the wall.  I know why he does that and so do you. Personally, I love it because he's doing it for the betterment of the team. One slip up or wrong statement can be used against him and it can cause huge distractions. 

Agree?  

If you don't agree to this, then this conversation is over.  If you do agree, then you can at least admit that the under-appreciation of this guy, the GM, the leader, the coach, etc, is a joke in this town. A joke.  We're witnessing the greatest coach and GM who ever lived and some here want him to resign, be replaced or simply don't appreciate what he's done within a degree of difficulty that is unmatched anywhere in sports. 

53 players under a cap is the most difficult thing to do consistently well in sports. Harder than hockey and certainly more difficult than the NBA.

I had it nailed early on and what has happened is, the fanbase is split down the middle having to choose a side.  It's not intentional, but that has been what has gone down.  The media has brainwashed the pro Brady side/the anit-BB side, and it's somewhat sick.  It really is.

My premise is that it's a farce that BB has been a bad or average GM or done things that somehow adversely affected Brady;s play.  The fact is, the more spoiled Brady has been whether it be in 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, with arguably as good an offense around him in the NFL anywhere, the worse his fundamentals have become.  It's the truth, at least to me.  He was a better QB pre 2007.  He did all the little things BETTER.

That's my opinion. I am not changing that to appease overly-sensitive little girls here who happen to have unhealthy man lust for the QB. That's not my problem they have a man lust or want fantasy stats or to be able to peacock down the street on a MOnday all proud in a Brady jersey after a big stats day from Brady. I don't care about that crap.

I kept saying that BB will scale this back in 2009, 2010 and load up on picks mainly because of the lockout, but also because of how a big FA signing like Adalius proved to be mediocre at best ROI.  To me, it made perfect sense. I also knew a SB team wouldn't be concocted overnight. It would take a couple of offseasons to build it back up via the draft.

So, he realized his odds were better loading up on picks and throw more money at more FAs when he felt the market was favorable at the positions of need.

There is not a better organization in sports in terms of teambuilding.  So, because I see  this and see what appears to be a worsening QB, is not me wanting to bash Brady. It's frustration and me being incredulous that other fans can't see it behind their googly eyed view of Brady.  

He can improve, he can change it, but it's really on Brady himself and no one else. Not BB, no one. Brady controls Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Not reading that garbage, as my eyes will surely bleed, but that last sentence is 100% WRONG,  FALSE, FALSE, FALSE!

BB controls Brady.

He controls how many snaps he takes

He controls the formations, the play calling, and the garbage he puts out there.

He controls his draft picks and FA's.

He controls the pathetic D that he has been forced to try and accommodate for, FOR YEARS!

He controls the TEAM, therefore he controls BRADY, who is just one player on that team

All Brady can do is his best with the hand he is dealt, and he's pretty darn good at it.

[/QUOTE]

BB controls Brady?  Is Brady a robot?   I am wrong, but you think BB can somehow magically control Brady's actions during a play and games?

Brady was awful at it in 2007 and 2011 in each SB. In fact, he was horrendous in each AFC Title game with a total of 5 INTs and only 2 TDs at home. Brady almost singlehandedly sabotaged our last 2 SB appearances. That's a fact. 

Truth hurts.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Doofas.

BB controls the team, therefore he controls BRADY.

I know you have no concept what a team means but try to keep up.

It's not one player. it's 53..

BB sabotaged 46 because no team sends a bottom feeder defense to the SB and expects his offense to win it with 2/3rds of the game on the bench.

Do you think Eli is elite (MVP) with 75% COMPLETIONS or did he play a JV Defense?

The same D that made Dan Orlovsky look liKe a HoF QB! Bwahahaha

Give it up troll.  YOU LOSE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, what is the story then?  The board still does not understand why you would claim to follow BB here after he left the Jets as DC in 2000. It also doesn't jive much at all, with your incessant BB bashing here along with Babe, Pezzy, Hurl, TCal, etc.

If it is true you came here to be a fan in 2000 when BB became coach, you are the only person on the planet who would change teams to root for based on where a previously unproven coach had been before and where he ended up later on.

This is like a Rams fan becoming a Seahawks fan when Chuck KNox left the Rams to go to Seattle.

It's one of the more akward, made up and fake sounding back stories I've ever heard.

[/QUOTE]

What a big baby!  I don't have to explain anything to you, troll.  JUst because I'm a huge BB fan and is the reason I became a Pats fan in 2000 doesn't mean I am a homer and agree with everything he does, like you do.  He has made some big mistakes, mistakes that cost the team some SB's.  Sad that you can not admit it.

This thread is all about you... You are getting the attention you starve for so here it is... THE BOARD would like to know why your favorite team is playing less then 1 hour away from you and you aren't even going?  What is wrong with you?  You must be hiding something here.  What are you hiding?

[/QUOTE]

I just told you, dumbo. I have to fly to Tampa on that Sunday for business, so I can't be in Charlotte on Monday night if I am in a different state. Simple.

As for you, what are YOU hiding? I grew up in Massachusetts.  Born and bred. Been to countless Bruins games at the old Garden and games at Fenway. Went to fewer Pats games, but still a lot more than you. 1995, first MNF game in 15 years.  Yep. 1996 AFC title game, the first ever at home for the Pats. Yep.

You do not have this resume.  You grew up in Texas, right? Isnt't that what you said?  A bandwagon casual Browns fan from Texas who sort of attached his wagon to the Pats in the early 2000s.   Sort of a supicious story you've got going there, TFB12.

Care try to answer my simple question again?

So, if you came here due to BB as the new head coach, and the Browns moved to BAltimore, were you a Ravens fan or Jets fan from 1996-1999?????

[/QUOTE]

Sure you are!  Liar.  You do nothing but lie here, and that is just another lie.

I didn't have a favorite team at that time, I had just finished coaching, I had started playing football in a city league, was going to college, getting married and starting a family during that time.  I really didn't have time to pay attention to pro football.  By 2000,  School was finished, I had stopped playing football, I was married and had children, I started getting back to watching pro football.  Bill Belichick just got the head coaching job with the Patriots.  Was a fan of BB's with my Father when he was the coach of my Fathers favorite team, the Browns.  So there ya go.  Take notes, save it, do what ever you have to do so you never, ever mis quote me ever again.  Got it, DB??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

You said you moved this past summer, not last summer. Who moves to Florida by choice in the summer? Job relocation or are you living with mommy and daddy in a trailer? bawaha

You have not had 12.15 circled on your calendar, you fraud.  You just started trolling here this spring.

The normal board regulars here know that and know you to be a troll of the highest order.  You are not fooling anyone. Your hockey acumen also blows.. Jagr sucked and was an awful trade deadline pick up. Chia blew it. Get over it, Jacobs Lover.

[/QUOTE]

This "past summer" and "last summer" are the same thing, you clown.

I started posting here in June, not in the spring.

I've been a Pats fan longer than you have (based on age alone).

The specific details on my move, my career, and/or my parents financial heath will never be any of your business.

I'm going to the only Pats game in the area this year. 

You have chosen not to go to the game in your area.

NAS the Fan:  1

Rusty the Fan:  0

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just told you, dumbo. I have to fly to Tampa on that Sunday for business, so I can't be in Charlotte on Monday night if I am in a different state. Simple.

As for you, what are YOU hiding? I grew up in Massachusetts.  Born and bred. Been to countless Bruins games at the old Garden and games at Fenway. Went to fewer Pats games, but still a lot more than you. 1995, first MNF game in 15 years.  Yep. 1996 AFC title game, the first ever at home for the Pats. Yep.

You do not have this resume.  You grew up in Texas, right? Isnt't that what you said?  A bandwagon casual Browns fan from Texas who sort of attached his wagon to the Pats in the early 2000s.   Sort of a supicious story you've got going there, TFB12.

Care try to answer my simple question again?

So, if you came here due to BB as the new head coach, and the Browns moved to BAltimore, were you a Ravens fan or Jets fan from 1996-1999?????

[/QUOTE]

Sure you are!  Liar.  You do nothing but lie here, and that is just another lie.

I didn't have a favorite team at that time, I had just finished coaching, I had started playing football in a city league, was going to college, getting married and starting a family during that time.  I really didn't have time to pay attention to pro football.  By 2000,  School was finished, I had stopped playing football, I was married and had children, I started getting back to watching pro football.  Bill Belichick just got the head coaching job with the Patriots.  Was a fan of BB's with my Father when he was the coach of my Fathers favorite team, the Browns.  So there ya go.  Take notes, save it, do what ever you have to do so you never, ever mis quote me ever again.  Got it, DB??

[/QUOTE]

You were coaching while attending college? That seems a bit odd, too.  Most college students play and aren't old enough to have experience to be a coach.   Hmm. That sounds made up, too.

Why would you stop being a fan of football because you were in college or getting married so young?

That doesn't make sense.  

I am not misquoting you at all. You're made up sounding backstory comes off so forced, no one really knows  your backstory in general.  It sounds completely made up sort of like when a criminal lies so much, they don't realize their lies contradict one another.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it all seems a bit odd to you, loser.  You have never played or coached. You have never got married or have children.  I have posted in threads that ask how we became a fan.  I have posted in threads that asked what people do for a living.  I have posted in threads about college, I have posted in every thread that has been personal in nature.  I continue to answer every question you have asked me.  I have nothing to hide, I have been completely open here to the forum and you still keep digging trying to find dirt or something, LMAO! 

I have a great life, I am a lucky guy.  You sit on here all day long, every day posting on the forum while admitting to being drunk posting on here all the time.  I think if there are any questions that need to be answered it is from you.  You seem very strange, your stories don't add up, you are a proven liar on here.  You are the fraud, Rusty!  You are a trol!  LMAO @ U! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

This thread has to be the BIGGEST WASTE of internet space in history

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hey, they deleted the video of Rusty watching A football Life of Bill Belichick that I posted.  He must have not liked people seeing him do his thing.

Looks like another thread Rusty was beat up in.  And he isn't going to be out of town when the Patriots play there, he doesn't have a job.  He isn't going because he can not get a ticket and he can't get a ride.  Plus I don't think mother will let him stay up that late.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?  Because everyone is picking on you BFF??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?  Because everyone is picking on you BFF??

[/QUOTE]

Picking on me??? HUH???

Sections
Shortcuts