HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!

according to weei, vick's jersey is selling like hotcakes and is now the top sellling jersey! guess its not only hot chicks who like "bad" boys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!

In Response to HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]according to weei, vick's jersey is selling like hotcakes and is now the top sellling jersey! guess its not only hot chicks who like "bad" boys!
    Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

And now I should start liking the guy because his T-Shirts are selling?  My dislike for him began before the dog fighting episode.  He and his brother both have a good bout of the dumba%$.  Anytime Saturday Night Live devotes one of their "Really" skits to you, you know you've "made it" to the land of idiocy.  

Does it really surprise you that his shirts are selling well in Philly?  I mean really...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]according to weei, vick's jersey is selling like hotcakes and is now the top sellling jersey! guess its not only hot chicks who like "bad" boys!
    Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Well then, I guess congratulations are in order. I am fully supportive of your decision to finally come out. I am not sure why you need the backing of "hot chicks" to reveal your gender preference, but it doesn't really matter now does it. Well done. Brava.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Vick served his time in jail and deserves a second chance.  I am very happy for him and hope that he succeeds. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

The fact that MV has the #1 selling jersey tells me that he has a huge support from NFL fans and he is making money for the NFL already. It will be interesting to see his performance in his first NFL game after a two year layoff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

He is a disgrace to the NFL. I could give a sh!t less if his jersey sells

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]He is a disgrace to the NFL. I could give a sh!t less if his jersey sells
    Posted by Tnutts[/QUOTE]

I have never been able to sh!t less despite reading a lot of books and trying several different therapies. Please tell me your secret.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Eat more fiber it compacts it. Therefore less sh!tting

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Why is this a suprise?  The guy's street cred is off the charts......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

So if they made Charlie Manson T-shirts and they sold well you'd think he was a "cool dude", too? A lot of people bought "pet rocks" back in the 70s, too. It only goes to show there are a lot of idiots out there who don't mind being parted with their money!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

And McDonald's makes the number one selling hamburger. Quantity does not maen quality.

I would buy a Vick jersey just to pick on my girlfriend, who is now an EX-Eagles fan. Of course, I would want it to say MEXICO or DOGS.

I hope Vick bombs and is run out of Philly. While being chewed on by dogs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Get a life, man. What is it to you many of his jerseys sell?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

I don't think he should never have been sentenced to two years... he was a scapegoat for a nasty pastime which still exists in the US.   Had it been a prominent person outside of sports, say a police chief or fortune 500 VP, they would not have gone to jail.

Dog fighting is nasty, but  I've known people who were into that kind of thing... if you were raised with it than that's how it is...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]Get a life, man. What is it to you many of his jerseys sell?
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

He seems to think that because the morons in Philly are buying Vick jerseys those of us who opposed him being a Patriot will "see the error of our ways"! Vick supporters have found they cannot make any logical response to our arguments of how he was not a good fit in NE. So now we're supposed to "regret" our opinions as if somehow selling jerseys will make Vick a better player. The guy who started this thread seemingly cannot use logic or facts as a basis of his arguments, therefore he resorts to stupid sh*t!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The Mike Vick towlet paper is the number one selling towlet paper as well so clearly people love this guy so much that they want to wipe their a ss with his face.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I'll take Brady and the rings over cynical marketing ploys every time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

[QUOTE]The fact that MV has the #1 selling jersey tells me that he has a huge support from NFL fans and he is making money for the NFL already. It will be interesting to see his performance in his first NFL game after a two year layoff.
    Posted by antleite[/QUOTE]

Well I am glad to see that he is back in the game personally.....
    Now I hope that some big DL gets his hands around this clowns neck and treats him like one of the dogs that used to lose in his fights.....  MAYBE they can tie him to a biotch stand or something.

SORRY but deranged people do NOT have a RIGHT to anything positive from that point on.  When he was making a living painting houses I was fine with it....  but he does not have a RIGHT to be put back on a pedestal by anyone...

He is one sociopathic deranged son of a B and I will lose no sleep if he gets back what he gave out.

Him coming back into the league CHEAPENS the standing that the league had in society.

Paid his debt?  You do now that psyciologists say that beating and killing little harmless animals is the first step to a full blown sociopathic killer.....   Guess we are lucky he was caught.... the jury is still out as to whether he is reformed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He still has enough money to buy a football jersey?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Hey chaud no one here gives a *hit! Now wipe your mouth and get back to your boyfriend.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

His jersey sold very well here in Atlanta a few years ago. Now, they are all lining dog cages at the ASPCA.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK! : Vick served his time in jail and deserves a second chance.  I am very happy for him and hope that he succeeds. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    thats my point to this board. like vik or not, the self-righteous opinion of him is BOT the only one. not everyone had a beef with dogfighting, even very moral and societally conributing people. even those of us who do, do not all want him lynched or thrown into a pit so pitbulls can have their way with him. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK! : Well I am glad to see that he is back in the game personally..... Now I hope that some big DL gets his hands around this clowns neck and treats him like one of the dogs that used to lose in his fights.....  MAYBE they can tie him to a biotch stand or something. SORRY but deranged people do NOT have a RIGHT to anything positive from that point on.  When he was making a living painting houses I was fine with it....  but he does not have a RIGHT to be put back on a pedestal by anyone... He is one sociopathic deranged son of a B and I will lose no sleep if he gets back what he gave out. Him coming back into the league CHEAPENS the standing that the league had in society. Paid his debt?  You do now that psyciologists say that beating and killing little harmless animals is the first step to a full blown sociopathic killer.....   Guess we are lucky he was caught.... the jury is still out as to whether he is reformed.
    Posted by wwsf4ever[/QUOTE]

His behavior was actually socialized. 

And, sure, he actually never had a right to be placed anywhere. He just got it because he can play football. If you don't like it, change the values society places on sports.

Is your rant considered a sign of deranged behavior? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Which "haters" is this supposed to be addressed to?  Vick haters?  Pats haters?  Vicks' jerseys are selling so this means....?  W T F???!!

Sections
Shortcuts