HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!

In Response to HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]according to weei, vick's jersey is selling like hotcakes and is now the top sellling jersey! guess its not only hot chicks who like "bad" boys!
    Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

That's because anyone with any fashion sense at all already owns a #12 Brady jersey.  They also sold a bunch of Brian Bosworth jerseys up in Seattle some years back, it didnt change the fact that he s ucked.

If the Eagles win anything of significance it will be on the arm of McNabb their only talented QB.  When Vick finally blows out his knee and it robs him of his mobility he will be done.  Pundits will say "what if" he hadn't had his freedom taken from him but the simple fact is he was NEVER a good QB.  Hire a running back to run the ball, I prefer a QB that can pass...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

That's because anyone with any fashion sense at all already owns a #12 Brady jersey.  They also sold a bunch of Brian Bosworth jerseys up in Seattle some years backs, it didnt change the fact that he s ucked.

Good point! I have my #12 hanging up just waiting for the Buffalo game! I also imagine fools in SD bought a lot of Ryan Leaf jerseys, too. There are probably Joey Harrington jerseys in boxes in many basements in Detroit. Seattle probably has it's share of Rick Mirer jerseys along with ones for the "Boz"! No matter how much merchandise Vick sells he will still be a s h i t t y QB! If anyone thinks us "Vick Haters" will be impressed because fools buy this scumbag's stuff they are sadly mistaken! This reg122 just likes to stir things up. Vick is a low life whatever he may or may not do from now on. I would not p i s s on the man if he was on fire!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Yea, but that's only because the NFL banned the sale of custom jerseys with the last name "Mexico" (referring to Michael Vick's alias and p*rn name, Ron Mexico)

haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hateputas. Show hateputas's posts

In Response to HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]according to weei, vick's jersey is selling like hotcakes and is now the top sellling jersey! guess its not only hot chicks who like "bad" boys!
    Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Which only confirms the fact that the world really IS full of stupid people...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It seems that Vick jerseys may come off the market soon. Although a provision of his parole is no alcohol or drugs, it seems he couldn't resist a little "juice" after his first practice!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/22/has-vick-already-violated-the-terms-of-his-reinstatement/

The man doesn't have the sense to at least do it in the privacy of his own home when he wants a drink! Doesn't he know the media will be following him everywhere? Just another display of the lack of intelligence that would have made him a bad fit in Foxboro! Go ahead, buy his jersey. It matters not at all to those of us who dispise this cretin if you go out and waste $75 on something that will be worthless soon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmp321. Show jmp321's posts

Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

hide your beagle, vicks an eagle...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: HEY HATERS.... #1 SELLING JERSEY NOW BELONGS TO MR. MICHAEL VICK!:
    [QUOTE]It seems that Vick jerseys may come off the market soon. Although a provision of his parole is no alcohol or drugs, it seems he couldn't resist a little "juice" after his first practice! http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/22/has-vick-already-violated-the-terms-of-his-reinstatement/ The man doesn't have the sense to at least do it in the privacy of his own home when he wants a drink! Doesn't he know the media will be following him everywhere? Just another display of the lack of intelligence that would have made him a bad fit in Foxboro! Go ahead, buy his jersey. It matters not at all to those of us who dispise this cretin if you go out and waste $75 on something that will be worthless soon!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Vick and his younger brother are the poster children for people who were given talent, but no sense.  It's like God pulled a cruel joke on them.  He said "I'm going to give you a ton of talent, but I'm not going to give you an ounce of sense.  Then I'm going to watch you p iss away all of your talent."  His lack of sense goes back well before his dog fighting conviction.  The guy has sh#t for brains.  

Sections
Shortcuts