Hey JBOLT--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey JBOLT--

Thanks to Patriots fans the game will not be blacked out for the first time THREE weeks!!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20101022patriots_sell_chargers_tickets_with_social_media_blitz/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: Hey JBOLT--

Yeah, they have a hell of a fan base LMAO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

But J bolt should be blacked out from posting on here. This person needs to go home. Wish the board moderators (if their are such) would remove every word this so called person writes.

One winner in the AFC East. It will be spelled PATRIOTS~

Jets will do poorly the second part of the season. Sanchez with more turnovers.

Go Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i think he has faced reality... as he is MIA....so maybe he has a self imposed blackout...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

on another note.... negame... youve aged and your hair is darker...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In Response to Re: Hey JBOLT--:
    Hey gang!I thought I would jump right in there and add my 2 cents. Jets have a well earned rest this weekend while enjoying the top spot in the AFC East.The pats have their hands full of San Diego. Are you guys convinced that Branch is the right guy to replace Randy Moss or is the jury still out? My prediction is that the Chargers Defense will send everything they have at Brady.He's the easiest QB in the League to rattle.All you have to do is get to him and he starts pounding on the ground looking at the ref to the throw the flag. Trust me that little act got old fast and now the refs will just ignore his pleas for a flag when the defender brushes up against him. Going to the Notre Dame /Navy game tomorrow at the Meadowlands.I'll gladly buy anybody a beer that 100% agrees with me that Brady has a commanding lead in the Quest for "Whiner of the Year".
    Posted by MasterHess-

sorry to break the news to you but you have to be 21 to purchase alcohol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Yeah, they have a hell of a fan base LMAO.
    Posted by southnpatsfan

What are you laughing at?, I saw how empty the Razor was in the 4th quarter of the playoff game at the Razor last year.

Why does Brady have to 'call out' Pat fans to make more noise?

"Hello kettle", quipped the pot, "that's a nice shade of black".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]Hey gang!I thought I would jump right in there and add my 2 cents. Jets have a well earned rest this weekend while enjoying the top spot in the AFC East.The pats have their hands full of San Diego. Are you guys convinced that Branch is the right guy to replace Randy Moss or is the jury still out? My prediction is that the Chargers Defense will send everything they have at Brady.He's the easiest QB in the League to rattle.All you have to do is get to him and he starts pounding on the ground looking at the ref to the throw the flag. Trust me that little act got old fast and now the refs will just ignore his pleas for a flag when the defender brushes up against him. Going to the Notre Dame /Navy game tomorrow at the Meadowlands.I'll gladly buy anybody a beer that 100% agrees with me that Brady has a commanding lead in the Quest for "Whiner of the Year".
    posted by PEON.

what a nitwit....   back in 2000/2001 before we went on our dynastic run... and before there were blogs in your local paper...there was a blog PAGE called the "jets haters" page. I used to post on that as "she" because pracells had just started the border war and his favorite pats player was TERRY GLENN.  get it peon??
    I useD the same mocking tone that peon uses now and used to drive jest dillusional idiots crazy....  nothing has changed... jest fans are still dillusional but peon running his little peon threads reminds me of that page... i dont think he is a good at it as I was though...cause I used to p*ss those dudes off so bad... they were trying to find out who I was... hahahahahaha//   leon the peon  hows that for a nice nickname

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Hey JBOLT-- : What are you laughing at?, I saw how empty the Razor was in the 4th quarter of the playoff game at the Razor last year. Why does Brady have to 'call out' Pat fans to make more noise? "Hello kettle", quipped the pot, "that's a nice shade of black".
    Posted by jbolted

never been blacked out in the Brady era and no tickets available for last weeks home game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

you know I don't own one black kettle or pot

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Where you sitting peon?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Poor 2-3 Chargers. If you guys aren't careful you might lose to the Panthers...or Bills or Lions. Losers!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: Hey JBOLT-- : never been blacked out in the Brady era and no tickets available for last weeks home game.
    Posted by NEGAME

I don't think we had a black out in the Bledsoe era either.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Hey gang!I thought I would jump right in there and add my 2 cents. Jets have a well earned rest this weekend while enjoying the top spot in the AFC East.The pats have their hands full of San Diego. Are you guys convinced that Branch is the right guy to replace Randy Moss or is the jury still out? My prediction is that the Chargers Defense will send everything they have at Brady.He's the easiest QB in the League to rattle.All you have to do is get to him and he starts pounding on the ground looking at the ref to the throw the flag. Trust me that little act got old fast and now the refs will just ignore his pleas for a flag when the defender brushes up against him. Going to the Notre Dame /Navy game tomorrow at the Meadowlands.I'll gladly buy anybody a beer that 100% agrees with me that Brady has a commanding lead in the Quest for "Whiner of the Year".
    Posted by MasterHess-

This would scare me if they had a defense and if our O-line was bad.....doesn't scare me at all.....

Moss shouldn't have been on this team to begin with.....he was great for 1 year....then he fizzled out....

Moss is overrated, but not as badly as the Jests are....

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Lots of homosexual references in here today regarding Sanchez.Is school out already?The reason I ask is because when I was 10 years old the gay references used to make me laugh now ...well they're just stupid. Hey gang If you don't have anything constructive to say then just move on to the next thread.Thanks from everybody
    Posted by MasterHess-

hey peon
    thats some good insight you just gave everyone... when you were younger you would laugh... now you just get angry???

care to share more???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Hey JBOLT--:
    Thanks to Patriots fans the game will not be blacked out for the first time THREE weeks!! http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20101022patriots_sell_chargers_tickets_with_social_media_blitz/
    Posted by NEGAME

It won't be blacked out because they are playing the Pats. Not because of the Pats' fan support in San Diego. What are you, Pats Nation now? Don't think so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

But J bolt should be blacked out from posting on here. This person needs to go home. Wish the board moderators (if their are such) would remove every word this so called person writes. One winner in the AFC East. It will be spelled PATRIOTS~ Jets will do poorly the second part of the season. Sanchez with more turnovers. Go Pats.
    Posted by WelkerRules

And you know all this. Go the Power Ball numbers for me?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by MasterHess-

Ya, whining is how he won three SBs, you ignorant clown.

Funny how you trolls pick other trolls' bogus accusations and parrot them for years. Is this now the 2010 replacement for "cheatriots"? Jealosy is glaringly obvious although somewhatet understandable by fans of a team that has been buying tickets to the SB since Richard Nixon was president.

Just another indication of how ignorant you people really are.  Can't even come up with original insults.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Way to hijack this thread masterblabber, get much attention as a child?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Lots of homosexual references in here today regarding Sanchez.Is school out already?The reason I ask is because when I was 10 years old the gay references used to make me laugh now ...well they're just stupid. Hey gang If you don't have anything constructive to say then just move on to the next thread.Thanks from everybody
    Posted by MasterHess-

....or you could goto NY forums?  Just a thought.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Hey JBOLT-- : The easiest QB to rattle is Sanchoke.  All you need is Village People impersonators doing YMCA and Sanchoke will break out his pink hotpants and join right in.
    Posted by Encinitas

54% completion% for Hair Gel.

Sections
Shortcuts