Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect

I seem to remember a lot of us Pats fans showing up after last years Divisional game loss, so where are you guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Re: Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect

Probably sucking oxygen under the bridge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect

In Response to Re: Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect:
    [QUOTE]Probably sucking oxygen under the bridge.
    Posted by ponyoto[/QUOTE]

Naw, I bet there watching Americas, Game Superbowl 3 to ease the pain. I bet 90 percent of the Jets fans that show up on this forum have yet to see a Jets Championship without the aid of NFL films.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect:

Lol !
    Grounded and Pounded....... Solid W for the Pats today !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Yeah...throat cuttin' time in NYC...first the yankees, now a double dose of death today...LMAO....IT"S A GOOD DAY!...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You got it all right except for what they would be sucking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

fat rex is gonna be feasting on some feet tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

he lost...all he's gonna feast on tonite are some used Dr. Schol pads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I've been warning the Jets trolls since the begining of the season that they had way more things to worry about than us. But they're myopic little trolls. They'll still be looking at us as they miss the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sad thing is they should be 1-4.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

"Probably sucking oxygen under the bridge."

Nope, they're doing their daily dose of crack.                    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]"Probably sucking oxygen under the bridge." Nope, they're doing their daily dose of crack.                    
    Posted by rainbowroosie[/QUOTE]

Well, you do need to suck something to get money to buy crack. ;-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Sad thing is they should be 1-4.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I wonder which Romo will show up next week?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Sad thing is they should be 1-4.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

No doubt. Thanks Tony Romo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Jets fans. Where are you? Weder Weener (whatever your name is), PhatRex/McCheaters ect : No doubt. Thanks Tony Romo.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Lets hope the same Tony "Oh No" Romo shows up next week

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the17thpresident. Show the17thpresident's posts

i had a bitter jets fan next to me at the bar saying "manning is way better than brady, its not even close" AS the pats were pounding it down their throat to kill the clock....than told me i was just like all pats fans and theres no way i could see how maning was waaayyy better than tom.......wow.....just clawing and scratching for ANYTHING!!! hahahah.....jets f ing suck and they should be 1-4

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Screw the Jets and their loser fans especially the losers who troll on here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from the17thpresident. Show the17thpresident's posts

i hope the jets go 2-14 just so i can point and laugh at all these rejects of new york. i would love to hear rex's conferance than....ps....bart scott, did u even record a tackle today? "cant wait" til you show up and play.....lt, your a poor sport as always, and revis is over rated, he has ilegal hands almost every play

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Side note.......You know things are pathetic in Denver when the Bronco fans cheer after they lost, because Tebow played in the 2nd half!

Sections
Shortcuts