Hey Kerry Rhodes....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Hey Kerry Rhodes....

That freight train that ran you and your big mouth over?  His name is Maroney....Laurence Maroney.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Re: Hey Kerry Rhodes....

I laughed when i saw that play.  He braced for the contact and still got flattened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Kerry Rhodes....:
    [QUOTE]I laughed when i saw that play.  He braced for the contact and still got flattened.
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]

Flattened?....from my this angle it was more like ..abused...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

If you go throught it frame by frame, you can see a brown spot forming on the back of his pants......................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

He got folded in half like a lawn chair, couldnt've happended to a bigger DB (and I don't mean defensive back)........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

There were some high intensity collisions last night.  Loved to see Rhodes get run over by Maroney.  LeVoir crushed someone on a screen play.  McGowan smashed the Jets' kick returner pretty good too, think the guy was out for a few seconds.  Liked the intensity, it was clear the pats came to play. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]There were some high intensity collisions last night.  Loved to see Rhodes get run over by Maroney.  LeVoir crushed someone on a screen play.  McGowan smashed the Jets' kick returner pretty good too, think the guy was out for a few seconds.  Liked the intensity, it was clear the pats came to play. 
    Posted by BrooklineRob[/QUOTE]

I agree.  All the talk was about "the way to beat NE is be physical with them", they showed NY who the more physical team was.  McGowan has been a beast in providing that physical presence in the secondary while replacing Rodney. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

LeVoir's hit was one for the highlight films.  Say "hello", Mr. Strickland!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

Definitely my favorite play of the day. Maroney made Rhodes look like a frightened schoolgirl out there on that run. Rhodes is a talker who didn't back it up at all yesterday. He deserved the smackdown he was dealt...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I was at the game last night and boy o boy were they hitting! LaVoir laid that guy out on that block, that guy was out for like 2 minutes while they tried to get him up and off the field.

And when Maroney ran over Rhodes that really got the fans going. I have not seen the Pats crowd so into a game all year long. We were up the entire games and yelling teh entire game. I have no voice left today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]I was at the game last night and boy o boy were they hitting! LaVoir laid that guy out on that block, that guy was out for like 2 minutes while they tried to get him up and off the field. And when Maroney ran over Rhodes that really got the fans going. I have not seen the Pats crowd so into a game all year long. We were up the entire games and yelling teh entire game. I have no voice left today.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Maroney was running like a man possessed yesterday, I remember on another occasion when he broke into the second level and it took 4 or 5 guys to bring him to the ground......Love it.

Sections
Shortcuts