Hey Mr Kraft, lets just Keep BB and Brady and Make 'em play Iron Man Football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Hey Mr Kraft, lets just Keep BB and Brady and Make 'em play Iron Man Football

Hey who needs a team when you have Kraft, Bellicheck and Brady? Sounds stupid I know but without a Defensive Co. and no Offensive Co. this team is going no where!
    Whats the matter Kraft are you broke? Not making enough money so you just skip over what a team needs to win now that you have your new stadium and mall?
    This makes NO sense what so ever, as for the not naming or upgrading, other teams can still come in to talk to your coaches wether you give them a title or not.
    Not a good PR move either to show you are working on rebuilding your team and to draw prospective players to come to New England.
    Kraft is really starting to show a negative way of showing the fans what they are getting for their money. I say we start a boycott of all Kraft products, yeah thats the ticket, no more macaroni and cheese, hows that Kraft

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Hey Mr Kraft, lets just Keep BB and Brady and Make 'em play Iron Man Football

You know he has nothing to do with Kraft cheese products right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Re: Hey Mr Kraft, lets just Keep BB and Brady and Make 'em play Iron Man Football

Are you sure? Hmmm
    NOTE: Kraft is not the CEO of Kraft Foods, but of the Kraft Group, of which Kraft foods is a part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

What lame an stupid post!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

alcondragon, do u know anything about money in football?  Spending isnt based on who is the richest or who wants to spend the most. Until possibly this season there is a thing called a cap.  Kraft always spends near the top of the league and if u look at how little separates the top few teams, maybe a mil, he is always right up there.  You keep whining about Kraft being cheap, I have seen it on other threads, but yet you are clueless.  Here is a dollar, buy a clue.  Take your panties off or whatever u need to do to stop complaining.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

MORDECIALBLOODMOON!

Ahhh its so obvious what a dooshhhbage you are. Being cheap doesnt just mean you dont spend money moron. It has to do with getting the cheapest quality of players, coaches, ect.
    The cap as you put it has nothing to do with the system they have in place of getting old tired beat up players (cheap). The cap has nothing to do with getting and offensive or def co.(cheap) the cap has nothing to do with you being an idiot, but yet you still are.

As for the panties, those are your wifes. I was with her last night because shes tired of you. Call it a mercy job.
    As for complaining I will do it more now that you have shown your ignorance. Now go back to yoru coloring book Junior

Sections
Shortcuts