Hey ND.....Na na na na, na na na na HEY HEY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hey ND.....Na na na na, na na na na HEY HEY

GOOD BYE!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

Re: Hey ND.....Na na na na, na na na na HEY HEY

I GUESS TOUCHDOWN JESUS HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN WATCH THAT FOOTBALL GAME, WHAT A BEATDOWN, TE,O OVERRATED PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS OF THE SEC!!! 7 STRAIGHT AND THAT IS IMPRESSIVE, SABAN IS THE BEST COLLEGE COACH PERIOD, 4 NC, 3 IN 4 YEARS, BACK 2 BACK, THE NCAA SHOULD STEP IN AND MAKE THE TAINTED DOOMERS JOIN THE SEC, THEN WILL SEE HOW THEY FAIR........TOTALLY ENJOYED WATCHING THEIR FANS, AND TEAM CRY LIKE THE SISSYS THEY ARE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to brady-is-clutch's comment:

I GUESS TOUCHDOWN JESUS HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN WATCH THAT FOOTBALL GAME, WHAT A BEATDOWN, TE,O OVERRATED PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS OF THE SEC!!! 7 STRAIGHT AND THAT IS IMPRESSIVE, SABAN IS THE BEST COLLEGE COACH PERIOD, 4 NC, 3 IN 4 YEARS, BACK 2 BACK, THE NCAA SHOULD STEP IN AND MAKE THE TAINTED DOOMERS JOIN THE SEC, THEN WILL SEE HOW THEY FAIR........TOTALLY ENJOYED WATCHING THEIR FANS, AND TEAM CRY LIKE THE SISSYS THEY ARE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVHpnixj88

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Maybe Southwest Airlines will buy the rights to the game clips - for a new "Wanna Get Away" commercial.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to brady-is-clutch's comment:

"THE NCAA SHOULD STEP IN AND MAKE THE TAINTED DOOMERS JOIN THE SEC, "

i would love to see that as well. forget any title game for about 25 years.

the yankees of college football go down

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Maybe Southwest Airlines will buy the rights to the game clips - for a new "Wanna Get Away" commercial.....

would love to see that about a million times in commerecial....! nice one

Sections
Shortcuts