Hey, new name for the Colts!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Hey, new name for the Colts!!!!

Some people call them the Geldings..because they have NO balls at all.....  but I think it would be better if we just referred to them as the Eunuchcorns!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: Hey, new name for the Colts!!!!

Sparkly Eunuchcorns, maybe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Clots...slow healing, could migrate and kill the heart

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

NO Dolts.AS in underdog and the Dolts.Live in your pants mon-thru- wed excluding holidays.I didnot mean you troy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"NO Dolts.AS in underdog and the Dolts.Live in your pants mon-thru- wed excluding holidays.I didnot mean you troy.

everyone loves the wtg"

Honestly, I could read a book of this guy's posts from cover to cover in a single sitting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

How about Pitiful Ponies!  Where is Indylove when needed?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

FrownAll of Indylove's posts are gone. It's a sad day here at the globe. We can only assume he's been banned. He said he would not return because BDC now requires a valid e-mail address to register.Frown

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

INDYLOVE banned ?

( not a big fan of his ~ but at least he added some color )

The PC "blanding up " of America continues ... 
    Once again It appears the crime of having a disenting view is just too scary for the mods

( I guess  "themightyPatriot " type wussies here that scream Troll ! whenever somebody dares go against the company line can rejoice )

Sad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

THE INDIANAPOLIS MAYFLOWERS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

In Response to Re: Hey, new name for the Colts!!!!:
    " NO Dolts.AS in underdog and the Dolts.Live in your pants mon-thru- wed excluding holidays.I didnot mean you troy. everyone loves the wtg " Honestly, I could read a book of this guy's posts from cover to cover in a single sitting.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
    Laz it would take me 1 year to read one of your poems if not going blind in the process.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

All of Indylove's posts are gone. It's a sad day here at the globe. We can only assume he's been banned. He said he would not return because BDC now requires a valid e-mail address to register.
    Posted by digger0862

Saw a poster on another thread called Ud6, it's him.  New account today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Saw a poster on another thread called Ud6, it's him.  New account today.
    Posted by pezz4pats

Ha! Just as well. He needs to be here Sunday night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

All of Indylove's posts are gone. It's a sad day here at the globe. We can only assume he's been banned. He said he would not return because BDC now requires a valid e-mail address to register.
    Posted by digger0862

They do? Now we know why leon has been reaching so far back into his list of alter egos. He's even dragging out the ones he uses on the Sox board. Next thing you know he'll be down to his Laker fan names.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

I don't understand the hate for Indy.  He generally (meaning not always) adds to the discussions.  He seems to be a devoted football fan.  He just happens to be rooting for the wrong team.  But I imagine that most non-Patriot fans feels the same about us.

In my mind banning a legitimate football fan is lowering the quality of the forum and is about equivalent to Goddell's trying to ban the violence and hard-hitting during the games.  It's not good for the product.  There are some trolls that add nothing to forum other than trying to stir the sheet and I have no problem with them being banned.  I don't feel that Indy and most other valid non-Patriot fans fall into that troll category.

If anyone really doesn't want to be bothered with what they consider trolls, they should just place them on 'Ignore'.  Why ban them from some of us who don't mind hearing their opinions?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

these are not nearly as good as some of the nicknames Colts fans have for the * nation.

Cheatriots is obviously self explanatory.  i think Chokeriots is very good also, considering how the 18-0 team self destructed on the biggest stage of all.

hope the * nation enjoys these apples.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

hahahhahahahah
    theres a new wang-sucka on the boards.
    2 posts for him so far.  you wont be talking this time tomorrow

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

INDYLOVE banned ? ( not a big fan of his ~ but at least he added some color ) The PC "blanding up " of America continues ...  Once again It appears the crime of having a disenting view is just too scary for the mods ( I guess  "themightyPatriot " type wussies here that scream T roll ! whenever somebody dares go against the company line can rejoice ) Sad
    Posted by CapFoxboro

YEP.  Rejoicing at this VERY MOMENT.  If you are sad, take a pill.  Take a bottle of 'em, if you want.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

these are not nearly as good as some of the nicknames Colts fans have for the * nation. Cheatriots is obviously self explanatory.  i think Chokeriots is very good also, considering how the 18-0 team self destructed on the biggest stage of all. hope the * nation enjoys these apples.
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1

LOL i guess the Colts never lost a Superbowl..  oh, wait....  
    those arent apples, they are sour grapes.  

I see you are a Pacers fan also...  even funnier.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

these are not nearly as good as some of the nicknames Colts fans have for the * nation. Cheatriots is obviously self explanatory.  i think Chokeriots is very good also, considering how the 18-0 team self destructed on the biggest stage of all. hope the * nation enjoys these apples.

Self explanatory!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Re: Hey, new name for the Colts!!!! : LOL i guess the Colts never lost a Superbowl..  oh, wait....   those arent apples, they are sour grapes.   I see you are a Pacers fan also...  even funnier.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

then you have very sad sense of humor considering the blue & gold made 5 trips to the ECF's during the late 90's early 00's and gave MJ's bulls the only 7 game series during their hayday (would still be dominating if not for artests chemical imbalance). without the help of one hoosier LEGEND the C's would have continued to be awful in the modern day era of basketball. 

long after the C's lose the older KG, Ray, PP and so on hope you get used to mediocrity cause thats how its going to be for a very long time!!  while the Blue & Gold become a contender once again led by the LEGEND!!

yea.. we know who is going to be laughing then dont we. 

i was actually a Celts fan back in the day, but cant stand any bit of joy that could go bostonians way when it comes to sports and was happy to see the Lakers (as much as i hate em) beat the C's and bring misery to the * nation!!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Get used to this view Boston Douschebags
    Posted by ColtsMan73

Thats how Bill looks after a win too. Whats your point half breed?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

The bulletin board material really incited this team. Never true.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Hey, new name for the Colts!!!!:
    Some people call them the Geldings..because they have NO balls at all.....  but I think it would be better if we just referred to them as the Eunuchcorns!  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

What about zebras?

Sections
Shortcuts