Hey Peyton---

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hey Peyton---

Irsay fired your GM, your coach, your trainer and now hires a defense head coach!!you got the message?-- they don't want you any more. You are unhappy about the facilities go find another one, hire your trainer  and stop expecting to be treated better than anyone else on the Colts. Try to figure out where you can go to play in a dome, without much competition .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Hey Peyton---

+1

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Word is that Miami is perpared to unload for Payton.  Arizona just got done paying a lot for a QB that whether it's working out or not I question if they have the cap space to get a signing like Peyton done.  

Being able to play again is the skunk on the table right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Unload what......28 million looks huge on anyone's cap. As GM in Indy  I'd ask for Marshall and Jake Long. Take the two best players on that offense away and see how Peyton does.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Peyton---:
    [QUOTE]Unload what......28 million looks huge on anyone's cap. As GM in Indy  I'd ask for Marshall and Jake Long. Take the two best players on that offense away and see how Peyton does.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Miami is projected to be about 5.5 mil under cap.  They'd have to unload their whole offensive line. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Hey Peyton---:
    [QUOTE]Irsay fired your GM, your coach, your trainer and now hires a defense head coach!!you got the message?-- they don't want you any more. You are unhappy about the facilities go find another one, hire your trainer  and stop expecting to be treated better than anyone else on the Colts. Try to figure out where you can go to play in a dome, without much competition .
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

The truth. Poor pouting

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Peyton--- : Miami is projected to be about 5.5 mil under cap.  They'd have to unload their whole offensive line. lol
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

IDK, I think any team that signs Peyton would ensure that its an incentive laden contract. As in x amount of $ for x amount of games played.

In any case Peyton is getting released before March.

I feel bad for him to be honest. An injury like that is no way to finish a career for one of the all time greats.....of the regular season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Peyton--- : IDK, I think any team that signs Peyton would ensure that its an incentive laden contract. As in x amount of $ for x amount of games played. In any case Peyton is getting released before March. I feel bad for him to be honest. An injury like that is no way to finish a career for one of the all time greats.....of the regular season.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE

you know I do too hope it doesn t happen to Brady.  Pray he gets this superbowl and dare I say another--then retires a Patriot

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

^^^ I don't think TB will ever play for another team. I think he and BB will ride off into the sunset together.

The Patriots will never have a debacle like the dolts did in 2011. They will transition into the next era in a seamless fashion.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Can you imagine Peyton in Baltimore ...? To me that is the one destination that has Superbowl written all over it... (Trade flacco for Peyton and throw in a few picks...) with the shortening window of the defense this makes sense IMO. THAT would be a scary team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Its really hard to imagine him wearing anything but the blue and white. Go ahead and try, I just can't picture it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He would go to AZ thats a playoff spot every year. If he can't play then he is a du bag cause he could stop all this now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

At least he could say to his die hard fans.... " I'm still a (Baltimore) Colt at heart"...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I love how the NY media was touting how great Sanchise is and now you hear about Manning possibly going to the Jets. Whats wrong with your great Sanchise now?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Peyton-Manning-future-with-Indianapolis-Colts-likely-coming-to-end-soon-012412

I don't hate Manning. I hate the Colts. As a fan of the game, Manning has been a great player....amazing to watch (although I'd take Brady over him), one of the best to ever play the game.

It's just funny how sports is all about "what have you done for me lately".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Going to Miami

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Can you imagine Peyton in Baltimore ...? To me that is the one destination that has Superbowl written all over it... (Trade flacco for Peyton and throw in a few picks...) with the shortening window of the defense this makes sense IMO. THAT would be a scary team.
    Posted by coolade2[/QUOTE]

no trade is allowed unless they pay the 28 mill.
    its a release or sign

Sections
Shortcuts