Hey PhatRex...close but no cigar! "Tawk" to you and Hess next game. lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey PhatRex...close but no cigar! "Tawk" to you and Hess next game. lol

Good game losers!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Hey PhatRex...close but no cigar!

I knew Phat Rex would be here, but where is Leon?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude! You got outplayed, badly.  You should dissapear to save face.  

[/QUOTE]

Naw, I'll let you do that for me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U MAD BRO?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U MAD BRO?

[/QUOTE]

Yo pcmIV, I just started a thread so you have to start a thread with that title

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

That's the problem with the Jests, they don't understand cawk smoking isn't the same as cigar smoking. ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Not sure gloating is a good option considering the Patriots are so mediocre they could easily lose next week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure gloating is a good option considering the Patriots are so mediocre they could easily lose next week.

[/QUOTE]

Division rivals dude...plus our forum is flooded with these jerks so I say let the gloating begin!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meh.  You know what the Patriots played like hot garbage and they still beat New Jersey.  If that isn't worth gloating about idk what is.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

First of all ...You are calling me a loser and your nickname is rodimus? i can't believe that i am even responding to you. I'm responding to everybody.

Anyway what a game huh?We learned a few things and that is for sure. Old Leon nailed it in his assessment of the aging- NOTICE... new nickname ""3 and out" Tommy. Your offense is weak and your defense is just a little weaker.

Watching 3 and out Brady walk of the field of play over and over again was victory enough for me. Absolutely confirms everything tthat I said all of last week.

The Jets gave you gave you this game on a silver platter.Dropped balls ,stupid penalties,2 starters out for the year etc... a gift. If you think any different then you didn't watch the same game I did. The pats are no longer the run away favorite to win anything after their body of work over the past 2 weeks.

So enjoy your shallow victory and I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Y'all have a nice night now..try not to toss and turn too much over what you just witnessed...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

U Mad bro? lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

[QUOTE]

First of all ...You are calling me a loser and your nickname is rodimus? i can't believe that i am even responding to you. I'm responding to everybody.

Anyway what a game huh?We learned a few things and that is for sure. Old Leon nailed it in his assessment of the aging- NOTICE... new nickname ""3 and out" Tommy. Your offense is weak and your defense is just a little weaker.

Watching 3 and out Brady walk of the field of play over and over again was victory enough for me. Absolutely confirms everything tthat I said all of last week.

The Jets gave you gave you this game on a silver platter.Dropped balls ,stupid penalties,2 starters out for the year etc... a gift. If you think any different then you didn't watch the same game I did. The pats are no longer the run away favorite to win anything after their body of work over the past 2 weeks.

So enjoy your shallow victory and I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Y'all have a nice night now..try not to toss and turn too much over what you just witnessed...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOL

The JETS lost that is all that matters!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I can honestly say the the defense only made 1 really good play, and that's when it counted....to win the game. Jets played tough for 4 Quarters but in the end when each side needed a play to win the game the Patriots defense came through.

Can and will some jets fan's agree with this, some will others will spit and scream and said the refs gave the Pats the Game without acknowledging that we made the play that was necessary to close it.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said -Enjoy the shallowest of victories that any of us have ever witnessed. yes the Jets lost but they handed it to you..you know they did. So gloat away if it makes you feel good tonight but tomorrow you'll all be sick to your stomachs.

Night Night.. Don't let the bed bugs bite!!

[/QUOTE]

Not as sick as you! lol. Tawk to you later DB! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said -Enjoy the shallowest of victories that any of us have ever witnessed. yes the Jets lost but they handed it to you..you know they did. So gloat away if it makes you feel good tonight but tomorrow you'll all be sick to your stomachs.

Night Night.. Don't let the bed bugs bite!!

[/QUOTE]

Wrong Troll, The jets were at the Patriots redzone and they Choked with the opportunity to seal the game with a touchdown, Lets not forget that the Jets defense couldn't stop the Patriots offense from driving down the field for the game tying fieldgoal. Hil also dropped a Pass from Sanchez. I can go on and on at what the Jets defense and offense did wrong to lose the game but the Pats are in the same boat, Brady choked several times with under throws and over throws on open receivers, dropped passes from several Pats receivers and a would be interception from Cromartie that he couldnt hold on too.

In the end when either side needed a play to end the game and win it the Pat's defense came through and your Jets didn't End of the story. Your too stupid to admit that the Jets lost a close game with both sides playing bad.

PATRIOTS MADE THE PLAY THAT MATTERED YOUR JETS DIDN'T END OF STORY!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I can't wait for the bandwagon fans to jump ship.

You don't like this win?  Now is a good time to jump.

I'll be in for the long haul.  Win or lose.  As always.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey mercy - Are u F'n kidding me!? Did you watch the same game we did???

Check back in tomorrow after washing the face paint off and the Brady jersey is on it's way to the cleaners.

Why are guys like him allowed on this site!?

[/QUOTE]

GEt the FK out of here troll, MAybe you shoul go back and Re-watch the game Brady played like sh1t, Your team just couldn't make the play to win it for your Sorry a55 team ADMIT IT>TROLL.

Both sides Played Shitty, The only play that counted was made in the end by the Patriots defense. Go put a bag over your head your team lost get over it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Lol....Leon

Tebow time yet?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You know what, yes maybe the Pats didn't play well and yes maybe the Pats should have killed this depleted Jets team BUT I think this loss really stings the Jets,  they were that close.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey mercy - Are u F'n kidding me!? Did you watch the same game we did???

Check back in tomorrow after washing the face paint off and the Brady jersey is on it's way to the cleaners.

Why are guys like him allowed on this site!?

[/QUOTE]

GEt the FK out of here troll, MAybe you shoul go back and Re-watch the game Brady played like sh1t, Your team just couldn't make the play to win it for your Sorry a55 team ADMIT IT>TROLL.

Both sides Played Shitty, The only play that counted was made in the end by the Patriots defense. Go put a bag over your head your team lost get over it.

[/QUOTE]

+1

Sections
Shortcuts