Hey PhatRex...Jets still have a losing record!!! Bwa ha ahha haha .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey PhatRex...Jets still have a losing record!!! Bwa ha ahha haha .

I could go on and on at how the Pats are currently leading the division at 6-3! I could mention the fact that the Pats beat the Jets in dramatic fashion this year! I could also mention the fact that the Pats have multiple Superbowl appearances within the last 40+ years! 

I just have one question for you and your buddy Hess. You both talk a lot of smack about the Pats faults, but what has you team done lately besides get blown out 28-7? And for all the trash talk about Brady...Mark Sanchez only completed 9 passes! 10 if you count that INT! Very Tebow like!

Now that's comedy!!!!

Bwa ha ahha haha .

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Hey PhatRex...Jets still have a losing record!!! Bwa ha ahha haha .

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

I could go on and on at how the Pats are currently leading the division at 6-3! I could mention the fact that the Pats beat the Jets in dramatic fashion this year! I could also mention the fact that the Pats have multiple Superbowl appearances within the last 40+ years! 

I just have one question for you and your buddy Hess. You both talk a lot of smack about the Pats faults, but what has you team done lately besides get blown out 28-7? And for all the trash talk about Brady...Marck Sanchez only completed 9 passes! 10 if you count that INT! Very Tebow like!

Now that's comedy!!!!

Bwa ha ahha haha .

Is it Tebow Time?

With those stats it might as well be! Take the names away and you would have sworn Sanchez didn't play.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]

sooo...whats wrong with Elite..I mean Eli, Is he hurt? Is coughlin withholding information of a Elite, I mean Eli injury.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Yes, but I heard Sanchise carried his team to the "final four" two years in a row!  He's the bestest!

The bestest ever! In the Sanchize we trust! lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

I just have one question for you and your buddy Hess. You both talk a lot of smack about the Pats faults, but what has you team done lately besides get blown out 28-7? And for all the trash talk about Brady...Marck Sanchez only completed 9 passes! 10 if you count that INT! Very Tebow like!

Now that's comedy!!!!

Bwa ha ahha haha .

Is it Tebow Time?

sooo...whats wrong with Elite..I mean Eli, Is he hurt? Is coughlin withholding information of a Elite, I mean Eli injury.

Eli 2 Tom 0

;  )

no no silly, Elite 2, Brady 3

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

Now that's comedy!!!!

Bwa ha ahha haha .

Is it Tebow Time?

Eli 2 Tom 0

;  )

Old news.  And that would be Eli 2, Tom 3, biotch.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=75438

Rust that was some funny reading!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

The Jets are embarrassing themselves. They are a joke. Here in NYC. You hear two things one is that Sanchez just isn't good and the other is that Sanchez is good but doesn't have any talent around him to show just how good he is. I argue with the later group and point out how many different receivers Brady has had over the years and that HE made them, look at Wes, he wasn't  wanted and picked up by Pats and the hard work he put into his game with Brady made him  go from ok to great. The Pats after Moss haven't had a deep threat and yet they find a way to win. So Jet fans stop blaming the lack of receivers and just face the fact that Sanchez is not a starting QB, backup maybe, he just doesn't have it. He doesn't see the field he doesn't have the vision needed. He makes critical mistakes all the time because he doesn't anticipate the reaction of the D and I just don't believe he will, unless he gets a Coach who will work with him instead of one that keeps telling him he's great and as good as the likes of Brady... 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Leave Jints alone .... why drag the SBs again and again... I was liking his comments on Sanchez.

As for Tebow, why not ?   mean right now Sanchez is...... melting cheese. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts