Hey PhatRex...Jets still have a losing record!!! Bwa ha ahha haha .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Re: Hey PhatRex...Jets still have a losing record!!! Bwa ha ahha haha .

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Hey the kid had a bad day-Big deal-Give him another game or two-There is no way the Jets are going to start to Tebow.And if they do ...well it will be entertaing to say the least.

Lots of chest thumping and false bravado in here by pats fans today?What position did you guys play in yesterdays pats game?

WE WERE ON OUR COUCHES WATCHING THE GAME, JUST LIKE THE JETS PLAYERS HAVE BEEN DOING EVERY SINGLE SUPERBOWL SINCE JOE NAMATH.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Easy on the caps lock there Junior. You were sitting on your couch wearing your Brady jersey,underneath that what a cut off hoodie,the face paint goes without having to mention it and every single plate cup and napkin had a pats logo on it. Sound right??

Don't spare us any of the details.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Easy on the caps lock there Junior. You were sitting on your couch wearing your Brady jersey,underneath that what a cut off hoodie,the face paint goes without having to mention it and every single plate cup and napkin had a pats logo on it. Sound right??

Don't spare us any of the details.

HE IS LIVING HIS DREAM THROUGH PATRIOTS FANS. 

Your franchise is the laughingstock worse than the Raiders.  How does that feel?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

1968-A great year!

Het surf-How many tacky team logos of the boston teams do you have on your vehicle?Is it just one team or all 4 of the local teams?

Is it a prerequisite that as a beantown sports fan one must put the team logo stickers on every car,motorcyle,van,bus,SUV etc that you own?

IM DEPLOYED RIGHT NOW, NONE ON EITHER OF MY VEHICES, AND AN AMERICAN FLAG ON MY TANK.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey the kid had a bad day-Big deal-Give him another game or two-There is no way the Jets are going to start to Tebow.And if they do ...well it will be entertaing to say the least.

Lots of chest thumping and false bravado in here by pats fans today?What position did you guys play in yesterdays pats game?

It's funny how us Pats fans have a reason for all of our "bravado". What's your excuse? Your team is 3-6! Your team just got blown out! Sanchez completed only 9 passes...10 if you count the INT! Rex is pretty much crying in his press conferences! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

pcm-Good one

Hey Rodimus(nice nickname) why can't u come up something like pcm did?All you do is ask if Im mad?!

mad about what? the Jets performance-NO the Jets record?NO the Jets players-NO!

What i'm mad at is that 99% of you in here couldn't name 5 pats players from 1995 or before.You are all bandwagoneers.I'm mad as H ell and I'm not going to take it any longer!

Vincent Brisby WR #82

Chris Slade OLB #53

Marion Butts HB #44

Kevin Turner FB #34

Ray Crittenden WR #81

How about that Hess...And I didn't name any of the most popular players. All that without google. 

Wait a minute...not done yet. 

Eugene Chung OT   Pat Harlow OG       Michael Timpson WR     Scott Secules QB

Ricky Reynolds CB   Harlon Barnett S     Greg McMurtry WR     Ray Agnew DL

Maurice Hurst CB    Leroy Thompson FB   Hugh Millen QB     Hart Lee Dykes WR

Len Dawson TE      Vincent Brown ILB     Charlie Bauman K       Dino Philyaw RB

Reggie White DL (the other one)    Irving Fryar WR    Leonard Russell HB

Did I pass Hess? Still mad bro? lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment: 

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. You are on a roll man, keep em coming. lmao.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

By the way, anyone catch Kylie Wilson scorched by Golden Tate yesterday for a TD on the perimeter?

LOL!

The hits just keep on coming! 

THE Golden Tate?!!! Bwa ha ha ha

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

The Jets are embarrassing themselves. They are a joke. Here in NYC. You hear two things one is that Sanchez just isn't good and the other is that Sanchez is good but doesn't have any talent around him to show just how good he is. I argue with the later group and point out how many different receivers Brady has had over the years and that HE made them, look at Wes, he wasn't  wanted and picked up by Pats and the hard work he put into his game with Brady made him  go from ok to great. The Pats after Moss haven't had a deep threat and yet they find a way to win. So Jet fans stop blaming the lack of receivers and just face the fact that Sanchez is not a starting QB, backup maybe, he just doesn't have it. He doesn't see the field he doesn't have the vision needed. He makes critical mistakes all the time because he doesn't anticipate the reaction of the D and I just don't believe he will, unless he gets a Coach who will work with him instead of one that keeps telling him he's great and as good as the likes of Brady... 

Their entire fanbase thinks because their crappy GM picked those players in the draft, that they have to be good because they wear a Jets uniform. That's the problem. They're so desperate to measure up in NY against the Giants or their hated rivals to the north (The Pats), they pull the wool over their eyes.

It's why D'Bustashaw Ferguson was overrated in 2006 and 2007 with them up in arms, until Faneca came as a pricey FA in 2008, to cover for that reach in that draft. That in itself is symbolic of their main flaw in terms of teambuilding. Reach in the draft, cover the error by overpaying for a rental.

FAIL

They hate the fact BB laid out the blueprint in the cap era, can't admit Tannenbaum is a moron and apparently learned NOTHING from BB, and that the Giants have just mirrored the Patriots beating the Pats in 2 recent SBs with our recipe.

I tip my hat to the Giants and laugh at the Jets.  

Their arrogance is what is so unique. Raiders fans know Al Davis was a looney and most Cowboys fans see Jerry Jones in the same light, but somehow, Woody Johnson isn't into gimmicks and perception with a massive ego. Those fanbases acknowledge and admit it. The Jets fans do not.

It's why Phat Rex isn't here today, as predicted. He's finally realized that 3-6 is a statistical probablity that NY will not make the playoffs.  The game on Thanksgiving night might not even be sold out, and it is, it will be a large chunk of Pats fans in there.

I'd fire Tannenbum today and put Rexie-pooh on warning, but it'll never happen because Woody knows he still has enough of a gimmick in place to dupe enough of thos moron fans.

This was so easy to predict 3 years ago and now only half their fanbase sees it. Unbelievable.

They hate the fact BB laid out the blueprint in the cap era, can't admit Tannenbaum is a moron and apparently learned NOTHING from BB, and that the Giants have just mirrored the Patriots beating the Pats in 2 recent SBs with our recipe

queenie when will u give this garbage up? BB craeted no "blueprint" for anything much less anything the Giants would copy. We have been over it 1000 times but, once again, the Giants have been drafting the same way for 30+ years, long before u sacred cap and long before Belliechick was anywhere near a head cpoach or gm job.

As I have speeled out numerous times, the so-called "Patriots Way" is just the "Parcells Way" good ol Billy Boy learned from the Master, the same Master that turned around ur joke of a franchise, taught them how to win and left players in place that would form the backbone of BB's sb wins. And Bblearned how to draft watching George Young and Parcells and that is why he does what he does-because he learned it from his betters and THEN applied it.

so you see, for the 1000th time, u have it backwards-just like everything else u think. Bill belliechick learned how to draft and how to coach from the GIANTS not the other way around.

I like the left-handed condescending "compliment": I tip my hat to the Giants learning from us. El Wrongo! As it's been said 1001 times now, no Parcells, no GIANTS no Bellichick and no "Patriots Way"

Ironic BB could use OUR formula to beat everyone but us... 

Class Dismissed!

Yes it is. Now get back on the short bus and go home and give a sloppy kiss to daddy Rex.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

The Jets are embarrassing themselves. They are a joke. Here in NYC. You hear two things one is that Sanchez just isn't good and the other is that Sanchez is good but doesn't have any talent around him to show just how good he is. I argue with the later group and point out how many different receivers Brady has had over the years and that HE made them, look at Wes, he wasn't  wanted and picked up by Pats and the hard work he put into his game with Brady made him  go from ok to great. The Pats after Moss haven't had a deep threat and yet they find a way to win. So Jet fans stop blaming the lack of receivers and just face the fact that Sanchez is not a starting QB, backup maybe, he just doesn't have it. He doesn't see the field he doesn't have the vision needed. He makes critical mistakes all the time because he doesn't anticipate the reaction of the D and I just don't believe he will, unless he gets a Coach who will work with him instead of one that keeps telling him he's great and as good as the likes of Brady... 

Their entire fanbase thinks because their crappy GM picked those players in the draft, that they have to be good because they wear a Jets uniform. That's the problem. They're so desperate to measure up in NY against the Giants or their hated rivals to the north (The Pats), they pull the wool over their eyes.

It's why D'Bustashaw Ferguson was overrated in 2006 and 2007 with them up in arms, until Faneca came as a pricey FA in 2008, to cover for that reach in that draft. That in itself is symbolic of their main flaw in terms of teambuilding. Reach in the draft, cover the error by overpaying for a rental.

FAIL

They hate the fact BB laid out the blueprint in the cap era, can't admit Tannenbaum is a moron and apparently learned NOTHING from BB, and that the Giants have just mirrored the Patriots beating the Pats in 2 recent SBs with our recipe.

I tip my hat to the Giants and laugh at the Jets.  

Their arrogance is what is so unique. Raiders fans know Al Davis was a looney and most Cowboys fans see Jerry Jones in the same light, but somehow, Woody Johnson isn't into gimmicks and perception with a massive ego. Those fanbases acknowledge and admit it. The Jets fans do not.

It's why Phat Rex isn't here today, as predicted. He's finally realized that 3-6 is a statistical probablity that NY will not make the playoffs.  The game on Thanksgiving night might not even be sold out, and it is, it will be a large chunk of Pats fans in there.

I'd fire Tannenbum today and put Rexie-pooh on warning, but it'll never happen because Woody knows he still has enough of a gimmick in place to dupe enough of thos moron fans.

This was so easy to predict 3 years ago and now only half their fanbase sees it. Unbelievable.

They hate the fact BB laid out the blueprint in the cap era, can't admit Tannenbaum is a moron and apparently learned NOTHING from BB, and that the Giants have just mirrored the Patriots beating the Pats in 2 recent SBs with our recipe

queenie when will u give this garbage up? BB craeted no "blueprint" for anything much less anything the Giants would copy. We have been over it 1000 times but, once again, the Giants have been drafting the same way for 30+ years, long before u sacred cap and long before Belliechick was anywhere near a head cpoach or gm job.

As I have speeled out numerous times, the so-called "Patriots Way" is just the "Parcells Way" good ol Billy Boy learned from the Master, the same Master that turned around ur joke of a franchise, taught them how to win and left players in place that would form the backbone of BB's sb wins. And Bblearned how to draft watching George Young and Parcells and that is why he does what he does-because he learned it from his betters and THEN applied it.

so you see, for the 1000th time, u have it backwards-just like everything else u think. Bill belliechick learned how to draft and how to coach from the GIANTS not the other way around.

I like the left-handed condescending "compliment": I tip my hat to the Giants learning from us. El Wrongo! As it's been said 1001 times now, no Parcells, no GIANTS no Bellichick and no "Patriots Way"

Ironic BB could use OUR formula to beat everyone but us... 

Class Dismissed!

Yes it is. Now get back on the short bus and go home and give a sloppy kiss to daddy Rex.

hey I know everytime u see me here it reminds you of where BB comes from and that that same organization is currently ur Daddy but really, making fun of mentally challenged folks and then using the ol "jets fan" nonsense just isnt gonna cut it...just ignore me from now forward and problem is solved

Ignore you? Don't you wish....LOL

Sections
Shortcuts