Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** ITS OVER! POLLS R CLOSED! Russgriswold is the most annoying poster! Thanks for voting!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!

It's a sad day for Patriot fans on this forum.  Your leader and spokesman, russgriswold, has posted so much rubbish today (and every day) and been beaten down so many times while trying to pass off his made up facts that he went through and deleted all of his posts so that he can later deny ever having posted them.  You can't blame him really, but it's still sad.
    Posted by PhatRex

It appears that he has been banned.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!

Is he gone? Nah, he'll just morph into another screen name, but will give himself away with his blatant stupidity. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan42. Show Patsfan42's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!:
    It appears that he has been banned.
    Posted by digger0862

Was he banned or did Phizzledickus jut win by a Knockout?! "Momma said knock you ouuuuut!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!:
    damn...i really should have gotten out the popcorn and fresca for this thread...bravo gentlemen...let crusty have it!
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Fresca.....don't know many people who like that drink.  Love it. Pass the popcorn please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Complete victory for every normal fan that really wants to talk about an issue once in awhile without a troll playing ESPN on the board..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : Fresca.....don't know many people who like that drink.  Love it. Pass the popcorn please.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

amen to that...but then again...i dont drink coffee...so im a soda fiend

and oh glorious day that crusty gets banned after ALLLLLLLLL of his shenanigans

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** Voting is neck and neck! Vote ...

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** Voting is neck and neck! Vote now! Did this vote cause Russ to be banned?!:
    Is it true?! Did your vote help get Russ banned?! lol Give yourselves a pat on the back!
    Posted by Quagmire1

WAit I forgot to voteYell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** Vote is DEAD EVEN! We need 1 m...

OK folks, voting is dead even. We need 1 more vote to break the tie, crown the most annoying, and put this thread to rest!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** Vote is DEAD EVEN! We need 1 m...

**UPDATE** ITS OVER! Russgriswold is the most annoying poster! Thanks for voting!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** Vote is DEAD EVEN! We need 1 more vote to put this thread to rest!:
    Good work Phizzledickus/Quagmire.  Superb character creations!  You have been reported for trolling.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

I am not phizzle! And reported for trolling?! I was a die hard Pats fan before youi were born! Take some advice Russ/clark/phatrex GROW UP!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** ITS OVER! POLLS R CLOSED! Russ...

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** ITS OVER! POLLS R CLOSED! Russgriswold is the most annoying poster! Thanks for voting!:
    27 posts says you have multiple handles here. Starting  polls and personal attacks could be seen by the moderator as a bannable offense. This is according to the rules. 
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

Re-read the original post! I initiated this as a joke to get you and phizzle to STOP feuding and keep focused on Pats issues. Now you, like a child, (under a new name) want to continue feuding with folks! Y even be here?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's a sad day for Patriot fans on this forum.  Your leader and spokesman, russgriswold, has posted so much rubbish today (and every day) and been beaten down so many times while trying to pass off his made up facts that he went through and deleted all of his posts so that he can later deny ever having posted them.  You can't blame him really, but it's still sad.
    Posted by PhatRex

Rex, NOW I'm telling you to shut up.  You are officially crossing the line here.  Keep heading this way, I'm calling TROLL on you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** ITS OVER! POLLS R CLOSED! Russ...

I don't care how you feel about Russ, he at least is a Patriot fan, and before HE gets banned, we should be able to rid ourselves of
    Underdoggggg(any number of g's)
    mthurl
    JimmynotJack
    Leon
    theuglygirl
    Phizzel
    Any one of the half dozen NEW posters with nothing good to say, who JUST HAPPENED to come on after the Rams game (aka Jet or Colt fans)
    whodeawhodat
    JulesWinfield
    JBolted

aaaaaaaand a few others.  Not that Jbolted is a bad guy, he isn't.  But I am not happy we lose a FAN, no matter how misplaced his logic, than some supporter of a different team who hangs around another teams board and pretends to be logical.  Folks, logical people would be on their own team's board!  Its the internet, it doesn't matter where you live, Indystar.com is as easy to get to as boston.com!  So the only reason they are here, by the very nature of their personal preference of team, is to TROLL.  Just because you are a polite, logical troll doesn't change anything.  THIS IS NOT A FAN NEUTRAL SITE.  That would be NFL.com, or ESPN.com.  So no, Russ should be here, UD and the gang should NOT be here.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

i like russ and he is very knowledgible...trolls should always be treated as persona non grata...anyone who dumps their team and jumps to another needs to be looked at through a jaundiced eye...

matilda is clearly the most annoying poster along with phat rex.... are they dating???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You gotta hate the jaundice eye thingy! I think if they banned the word "troll" then many of the posts wouldnt be here  lol

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts