Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** ITS OVER! POLLS R CLOSED! Russgriswold is the most annoying poster! Thanks for voting!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Hey Phizzledickus ...

In the green corner, hailing from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, a lifelong Eagles fan and brand new Patriots fan...........Phizzledickus.

In the Blue corner. from parts unknown, self described Patriots expert, and bearer of a dorky movie character name (though from a classic) ...RussGriswold

TALE OF THE TAPE

Phizzledickus- Loses points for abandoning his hometown teams once he moves to Salem, MA and jumps on the Patriots bandwagon. There are no redeeming factors with any Philly sports teams. Not even the "Philly Cheese steak" can compare with the "Steak and Cheese" from Nickys subs in Lynn (or any other Boston area sub shop) !

RussGriswold- Doesn't lose points but breaks even, for being named after a movie dork because that is offset by the fact that the character was in a classic movie triology. Russ gains points for obviously being a long time New England Sports fan. Although Russ can be annoying at times for being an alleged self described expert, at least he is passionate about the Patriots.

This is by no means a knockout but I see Russgrisold as taking a split decision. Now, time to knock off the silly feuding and focus on good Pats info,

What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!

Well thank you kind Sir, had I known about this we could have asked Dana White to put this on last Saturday Nights ticket....

I do agree I have weaknesses that show in that I am (cough cough) New to this board and Patriot Team, but I must confess I have heard stories of, LYNN LYNN the city of SIN, you never get out the way you went in. But I am a weak man when it comes to a Steak and Cheese Hoagie. I must find this place you speak of...

Now I too am passionate about the Patriots, I have defended the honor of every man and woman that RUssgreaseworld has offended in recent weeks and championed their cause, I am for the, forgive the PUN and free advertising for, (oh dare I say it?) UNDERDOGG! Im gonna catch heII for that one!

I dont hate Russ, Actually I admire the fact that he sticks to his guns and shouts out to say his mind, (even though its a lost mind). If he would put forth just one half the effort into being a rich man as he does on the Patriots and this board, then he would be able to buy each and everyone one of us a Steak and Cheese Sub.

But I dare say,  a line has to be drawn and Russ given notice that he can no longer use the word troll. He has been expelled from the use of it for ever! Now when you cast your votes, if you vote for me then remember, you are not just voting for me, you are voting for all the Patriot Forum Fans that dont have a voice, that run from Russ'es attacks and name calling(Wiiiimp). They are affraid to speak just the simple thoughts of the Patriot game structure and performances. Yes when you vote Fizzledickus, you vote the people, you vote for the Patriot fans, and you vote "yes" for you! Thank my Bothers and Sista's...SHizzle Muh Nizzle !!!!!!Yell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!

i got phizzle in the closing moments of the 4th round...unless crusty secretly video taped phizzle's practices...then its a crap shoot

Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Ohh My God! This is so interresting. I have read some of that guy Russgriswolds words and writings and hes kind of weird but maybe a genieass. I think hes a coach on a volleyball team cuz he sounds like he really knows whut hes talkin about. 

I think he likes me too, he talks to me all the time and tells me he wants to teach me things about how to hold the balls and stuff, he said he can show me passes I have never seen if I stay wide open for him. He must have been a great player too cuz he told me when he puts it up it stays up for long yardage. Hey wait a minute, I dont think he was talking about volleyball at all, I think he was foolin me around. I dont know if he is a coach? Can you guys tell me if he really is a coach? He said I could be his head cheerleader   Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!:
    Ohh My God! This is so interresting. I have read some of that guy Russgriswolds words and writings and hes kind of weird but maybe a genieass. I think hes a coach on a volleyball team cuz he sounds like he really knows whut hes talkin about.  I think he likes me too, he talks to me all the time and tells me he wants to teach me things about how to hold the balls and stuff, he said he can show me passes I have never seen if I stay wide open for him. He must have been a great player too cuz he told me when he puts it up it stays up for long yardage. Hey wait a minute, I dont think he was talking about volleyball at all, I think he was foolin me around. I dont know if he is a coach? Can you guys tell me if he really is a coach? He said I could be his head cheerleader  
    Posted by MatildaWanna

Ewwwww. ahhhh, Russ, I call FOUL on you for bringing in a Plant! Please take your girlfriend here back home and shove her back under the basement. Thank you sweetie but You can go back home with Russ now and work on that SPIKE move Russ wants to show you.......eeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!:
    Yea no one who just moved here from Philly would know the saying "Lynn Lyyn the city of sin you never come out the way you went in" That is something people who have lived here a long time would know not a new comer. Every time Phizz posts he gives himself away as a fake. I dont dislike the guy just wish he would stop with the games and be himself. He is most likely someone who has lived here his whole life who just wanted to get under Rusty;s skin which is funny in my book but fake all the same. And if he was new to the state and a brand new Pats fan he would be stupid for trying to convince people he is a "Now I too am passionate about the Patriots". You just moved here pal or so you say and you have been a Pats fan for like a minute so dont claim to be one of us. The simple fact is if you are not a fake and really are just some guy from Philly then it is clear that as soon as the Pats start to hit some bumps you will be a Jets fan in no time cause you clearly have no issue jumping ship.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

The force is strong with you my friend, but hide your feelings deep, Rusty may use them against you one day and poof! Sir I can never be, never go, or never speak the word.....J    e   t   ssssss....  NEVER! I would rather strapp a bomb to Russg and walk him into the New York locker room and set him off. Actually you just may have hit on an INGENIUS IDEA.....We can send RUSSGRISWOLD into the JETS locker room with the playbook (fake of course, we will let Russ draw up the plays) and bring them to LLARDRO-RYANN.  One of two things will happen, they will take the book and pull RUSSG in as their NEWEST BESTEST JETS FAN, or they will kill him, either way its a WIN WIN for us..... MVPKILLA YOU ARE A GENIUS, I AND THE ENTIRE PATRIOT FANS FORUM SALUTE YOU!
    Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Phizzel has 46 posts.  You people shouldn't even be paying any attention to him.  There should be a rule here, NO posting for the first 30 days.  That would fix A LOT of crud.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Two things: 1. The day a goober who creates different characters on a messageboard to engage in conversations with his split personality and gets under my skin, is the day I knock Rachel Leigh Cook. 2. Apparently, Quagmire missed European Vacation.  Russ is far from a dork.  He had the right idea in Paris and he certainly had it right in Germany. Thank you.
    Posted by russgriswold

Did you just really say Russ Griswold in the movies of the Vacations wasnt a DORK? REALLY?  Oh boy, this puts everything into a new prospective. Russ isnt bi-polar, no way. HEs a certified CASHEW! (Nut)...  Sir, if you can watch those movies and come away from them,  thinking that Russ Griswold the character was not a DORK then there is NO hope for you of becoming sane at any point of time in this or the foreseeable future, give or take 50 million years. WOW RUSS now I feel really bad for picking on you. I didnt know you were....you know.... a part of the Almonde family tree. I seek foregiveness Mayor McCheese!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Wow what a classic miss direct lol so by calling me a jedi (I am sith all the way) you were basically admitting that what I had to say about you was right so either you are a complete fake or you are wanna be Pats fan who will jump ship as soon as you can. Then as the miss direct you some how flipped what I had to say about YOU into me some how bashing Rusty when I didnt say a single thing about that guy. Not falling for your jedi mind trick pal that sh*t doesnt work on the sith! You were right the force is strong with me and you knew that because i was able to see right through your bull sh*t. But hey you seem to p*ss Rusty off and I think everyone will agree that at least is entertaining.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

GAWD BLESS you Sir!Innocent

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Phizzel has 46 posts.  You people shouldn't even be paying any attention to him.  There should be a rule here, NO posting for the first 30 days.  That would fix A LOT of crud.
    Posted by Davedsone

Davedsone, I have looked your picture over carefully and admit I was mistaken about the 50cc thing. But that certainly does not mean in any way that you are running on all cylinders my good friend. In fact if that machine is just a wee bit too much to handle for you, I have friends that can help place you into something more suitable such as a Brand New, Full Bells and Whistles, Ballz to the Walls, Multi color trike.... Dont say no just yet, thing abou tthe money you save on gas and by going green you will be the talk of the town.....Just think about it ok?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Two things: 1. The day a goober who creates different characters on a messageboard to engage in conversations with his split personality and gets under my skin, is the day I knock Rachel Leigh Cook. 2. Apparently, Quagmire missed European Vacation.  Russ is far from a dork.  He had the right idea in Paris and he certainly had it right in Germany. Thank you.
    Posted by russgriswold

Russ, with all due respect the "cool Russ Griswald" was played by a different character in the movie and not the pic in your avatar! Minus 1 point for trying to call out the Quag!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

He doesn't p*ss me off. He's terrible with his comedic approach. That's pretty clear. He thinks exclamation points, capital letters and botching 80 movie character assessments is funny. He's a complete tool who spends his days creating messageboard characters. He probably does this in many forums on the internets for his entertainment, as well. He's basically Jeffrey Dahmer if Dahmer had access to the internets in 1981.
    Posted by russgriswold

Ohhh, Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum, I rest my case! Russ sees serious questions and attacks on fans of this forum as comedic...HE prides himself and Worships a movie character (which is ok to a degree for a child) but one that is a DORK, and fundamentally unsound. He creates in his mind what people do with their time frame and actions of their day, then calls it scripture, he does this very same thing with Patriot Team players and management. Now he speaks of .....Serial Killers......or better yet for Russ, Cerial Killers. (Captain Crunch!)
    I ask you the fans to take pity on this poor man. Ye she is misguided, he is lonely (although that new magazine he purchased should have kept him busy for longer than this) Today we do not put Russ to rest, we as a community take this burden of his sanity and ask Bill Belichick to fix this monster HE has created. This is all Bill Belichicks fault.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Why not bring in Jerry Springer while you're at it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

This is hilarious.

Because of the choices.

Russ for Patriots Prez.. Guys got the scoop. Lots of Madden on the Xbox I'm thinking. At least he has a sense of humor tho.. Not sure about the other goon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Everyone knows that Russ is an arrogant tool, that loves to spew his football knowledge on all of us. Aren't we so lucky!? And if heaven forbid you should actually know something about football and raise valid points...Uh oh, watch out!! Poor little Russy gets all worked up:( 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

This is hilarious. Because of the choices. Russ for Patriots Prez.. Guys got the scoop. Lots of Madden on the Xbox I'm thinking. At least he has a sense of humor tho.. Not sure about the other goon.
    Posted by j24m1

Goon? Did you just say Goon? How dare you sir! Why if you were human I do believe I would insult you. You may get off of your knees now, Russ has to leave to buy milk for his kitty cat.  Hmmm, I never thought Russ would stoop to such a level of using Madden X-Box.... I will have to get a ruling on this, I do believe that would revert to a Spygate like incident, yes I call FOUL once again!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Dont you dare put Bill Belichick on trial here Phizz! you wanna mess with Rusty fine go right ahead but dont even bring BB into if you want to keep the rest of the regs from rioting and burning your new city and your old city to the ground lol And what is with all this hating on dorks? dorks rule the world dont you know that lol. Every single kid i ever picked on in school probably makes more money then all of us LOL haven't you learned anything from movies and TV like Revenge of the Nerds or the Big Bang Theory? dorks rule the world lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I...I....I appologize MVPkilla, that remark was out of line. Yes, Bill Belichick was not and cannot be to blame here. It is Russ'es strangly odd attraction towards Bellichick that stumps me.............. MVPKILLA< YOU DID IT AGAIN... New thoughts THAT WILL CRUSH RUSSGRISWOLD,... CAUSE HIM TO GO EVEN FURTHER INSANE.....Mrthrul watch this,     Oh RUSS, RUSS honeypie,   Riddle me this, you One Part of the Dynamic Duo..... (Please forgive me a moment Patriot Fans) We all know how "TIGHT " you are with Bill Belichicks Masterful Plans of Football Knowledge, But I ask you sir, WHo and what person were you when the Almighty Bill Bilichick was coaching the Cleveland Browns?  If fact, your name is RUSTY, as in RUSTY BROWN, isnt it...... the colors of the CLEVELAND BROWNS!

Yes...it all comes so crystal clear to us now, YOU WERE ONE OF BELLICHICKS COACHES IN CLEVELAND, WERENT YOU!

And now that he has broke clean from you, ignored you, wizzed in your Kool-Aid..... is having success in the Patriot Organization, you are here to ruin his good name and coaching tactics!

THe Truth is out!     RUSTY BROWN GRISWOLD..... You are a CLEVELAND BROWN X-COACH sent here to ruin the Patriots and Bill Bilichick.........Forgive me a moment fellow Patriots

DOES THIS PICTURE RING A BELL RUSSGRISWOLD!  You CAD! Yell

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The fact that A Philly fan that has been here for a few months is holding his own on a Pats fan that has been here (probably too long) is telling, very telling.
    Could you imagine if Russ was the Philly fan? He'd be cained, stoned, hung, beaten, dragged in the dirt, decapitated, spat on, made fun of, challiced, shaved, tied up, iron maidened, burnt, starved...Or heck we could just read him back some of his vast knowledge that he dribbled on these fine threads.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

The fact that A Philly fan that has been here for a few months is holding his own on a Pats fan that has been here (probably too long) is telling, very telling. Could you imagine if Russ was the Philly fan? He'd be cained, stoned, hung, beaten, dragged in the dirt, decapitated, spat on, made fun of, challiced, shaved, tied up, iron maidened, burnt, starved...Or heck we could just read him back some of his vast knowledge that he dribbled on these fine threads.
    Posted by mthurl
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! your killing me!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Phizzledickus is a troll and needs to be banned

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Phizz, although I'd rather root for the Jets than read an ounce of the putrid that comes from Russ's finger tips to the key board. Make know mistake I'm a Pats fan and I'd eat the cashews out of Belicheck's DODO. As disgusting as that may sound, it's the least I can do for the football heaven he has put me in for the last 10 or so years he's been here. Prior to that (aside from a couple of good Parcells seasons) it has been pure torture living with this franchise.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Why not bring in Jerry Springer while you're at it?
    Posted by magicalhobo

Excuse me, did someone call Jerry Springer? Im sorry folks, I have been very busy taping the all new Jerry Springer, "Jewish Girls Gone Hootspa!" It will be the best taping yet!

Now lets get back to business. I was never informed that Albert Einstein would come face to face with Russgriswold. Had I been made aware of this we could have put this on one of my specials after midnight. 

I dont know Mr. Einstein, this Griswold character looks kind of shady to me. More of a cartoon type and they can be very moody and dangerous, not to mention bi-polar with Quiche on the side.

Im going to have to do some special research before I can comment further, Matza Balls anyone?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Russ is like John Clayton-He's never played a down of football but thinks he knows everything there is to know about the greatest game ever played. Give it to the Philly guy because he doesn't come across as quite a big a d oosh as Russ.
    Posted by MasterHess-

Ohhh, did you just say Do ooosh? Thats so funny, I just did that with vinegar and corn bread. Cant let good food just go to waste I always say, RUSS, dinner is ready teeheee

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Phizzledickus is a troll and needs to be banned
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Now Now, Kans-azzz.  You see this troll thing is so politically incorrect. THis is fine if you wish Russgriswold hand, I mean company.  Its a good thing to stick by the ones you secretly love. (OOOps, you fell out of the closet didnt you)

Your opinion is duely noted my good friend Kans-asss Patriot. You may go back to your video cam chat with Russ now and give him a Bigg Thumbs up!!! Run along now!

Sections
Shortcuts