Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!**UPDATE** ITS OVER! POLLS R CLOSED! Russgriswold is the most annoying poster! Thanks for voting!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!

Has anyone noticed Phizzeldickuss' writing style has a "Laz" flare to it?  Could it be?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone noticed Phizzeldickuss' writing style has a "Laz" flare to it?  Could it be? Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing! Either Laz' alter ego, or more likely a Laz wannabe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud!:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone noticed Phizzeldickuss' writing style has a "Laz" flare to it?  Could it be?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

not really

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : Now Now, Kans-azzz.  You see this troll thing is so politically incorrect. THis is fine if you wish Russgriswold hand, I mean company.  Its a good thing to stick by the ones you secretly love. (OOOps, you fell out of the closet didnt you) Your opinion is duely noted my good friend Kans-asss Patriot. You may go back to your video cam chat with Russ now and give him a Bigg Thumbs up!!! Run along now!
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOTE]

open your mouth and insert dickus, phizzlefart

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If you're not a Pats fan, GTFO of here then you won't need to deal with all the "annoying" Pats fans. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : I thought the same thing! Either Laz' alter ego, or more likely a Laz wannabe.
    Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE]
    Well hello there my new friend Quagmire1,  its great to see you once again.

Speaking of wanna be's Your picture choice happens to reveal a great deal about you. FIrst that you are a cartoon character, and second most you have a very protruding large chin, IM going to guess you enjoy playing the game of golf, well not in the same fashion as most of us, but we can tell you enjoy laying down and having lots of balls placed on your chin. Then you get up and leave the Club House to start your tee time. Very sporting of you old chum!

Quagmire equals=== Major Troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]If you're not a Pats fan, GTFO of here then you won't need to deal with all the "annoying" Pats fans. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    Here Here, well said, and your name is?.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : Well hello there my new friend Quagmire1,  its great to see you once again.  Speaking of wanna be's Your picture choice happens to reveal a great deal about you. FIrst that you are a cartoon character, and second most you have a very protruding large chin, IM going to guess you enjoy playing the game of golf, well not in the same fashion as most of us, but we can tell you enjoy laying down and having lots of balls placed on your chin. Then you get up and leave the Club House to start your tee time. Very sporting of you old chum! Quagmire equals=== Major Troll

Phizzle obviously your not a big fan of Family Guy or you would know I get more vag in one 30 minute episode than you have gotten in your entire life!

Also, the people have spoken! Right now your running 2-1 ahead of Russ as the most annoying poster! I started this thread as a way to resolve your feud with Russ but apparently your intent on instigating more feuds! Naughty little Phizzledickus!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : Phizzle obviously your not a big fan of Family Guy or you would know I get more vag in one 30 minute episode than you have gotten in your entire life! Also, the people have spoken! Right now your running 2-1 ahead of Russ as the most annoying poster! I started this thread as a way to resolve your feud with Russ but apparently your intent on instigating more feuds! Naughty little Phizzledickus!
    Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE]
    Im sorry Quagmire, is that a bad thing? Just waiting til the season starts, now more concerned than ever with the defense....Well no pun intended but, chin up old boy....huuurrrmmmppppphhh!!!!Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : Im sorry Quagmire, is that a bad thing? Just waiting til the season starts, now more concerned than ever with the defense....Well no pun intended but, chin up old boy....huuurrrmmmppppphhh!!!!
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOT

looks like lots of games this year that whoever gets the ball last wins!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

[QUOTE]Russ is like John Clayton-He's never played a down of football but thinks he knows everything there is to know about the greatest game ever played. Give it to the Philly guy because he doesn't come across as quite a big a d oosh as Russ.
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]
    bwahahaha, so true.. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Goon wasn't meant as an insult, per-say.. 

Just think this thread is entertaining. 

Russ, I am glad your opinions don't come from Madden.. Although that does leave a void.. Did you stumble upon the playbook under a tree that was in BB code, then you had an angel come down and translate it for you, Joseph Smith style??  

lol jk man

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

damn...i really should have gotten out the popcorn and fresca for this thread...bravo gentlemen...let crusty have it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]I love how I make fun of John Clayton constantly and yet I sound like John Clayton.  Makes sense, teenie boppers! haha You just can't make this stuff up.  I suggest the ones that aren't very bright here, get to a remedial program at the local community center, at the very least, immediately.  Put down the video game controllers, leave the basement, and start off with a Hardy Boys book to keep it simple. "So true"
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    Well RustyGriswold, looks like you beat me fair and square and Im man enough to admit it! Now you better call Bill Belichick and get to work on that defense, they are going to need some help! All joking aside th einjury situation is taking a toll, lets hope this draft brings us a new D Revis in the Mc signing, alot for a rookie but we shall see.  A good day to all and let the football season begin!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Russ, I responded to your Neanderthal-like taunts and made a bet yesterday at the thread, "Patriots Among Handful Of Teams Looking Strong So Far".  Maybe you missed it.  Or maybe you slithered away from it.

Now that I have brought it up a second time, in response to your challenge to some bet, are you going to back up your self-proclaimed supremacy at Patriots evaluation or are you going to sheepishly ignore it? 

To reiterate, if the Jets lose to the Pats in week two, I will retire from this site for good.  If the Pats lose to the Jets, you will retire from this site...and not just to re-emerge under some other name.  In the name of all that is good and sane at this site, I am willing to take this chance for the possibility that we no longer have read your thoroughly irritating, arrogant, condenscending rants.

Hey, I want the Pats to succeed, but I am a realist.  What are you, Uber-homer?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]The fact that A Philly fan that has been here for a few months is holding his own on a Pats fan that has been here (probably too long) is telling, very telling. Could you imagine if Russ was the Philly fan? He'd be cained, stoned, hung, beaten, dragged in the dirt, decapitated, spat on, made fun of, challiced, shaved, tied up, iron maidened, burnt, starved...Or heck we could just read him back some of his vast knowledge that he dribbled on these fine threads.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That was funny. How do you starve him if he's been decapitated?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : Fresca?  I knew you were fruity. Do you drink Zima on the weekends when mommy is out?
    i was more refrencing the greatest movie of all-time...perhaps i should have been more specific and offered danny a fresca?

but beware...it could be a baby ruth in the pool disguised as a turd...oh no thats just crusty...its a hot day...he deserved a dip for that stick up his........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : I didn't see it. I also didn't see if you responded to my question about the guitar in the photo.  Now, I am not sure I care if my guess was right or not based on your swarmy little retort. "Neanderthal taunts". Dramatic much? NE is 39-13 in the last 3 seasons, 2 of those seasons came in as slightly less then desirable in the injury area and mass retirement mode. I'll do you one better since you seem incredibly insecure: If NE wins in Week 2, you can stay here and continue to be insecure. You don't have to leave. You can just stay insecure. I find your insecurity irritating. How about that? How childish can some of you teenagers get here? What do you do off a messageboard when you disagree? Fold your arms and storm out of the room?  Holy sh-it. Just painful little children here. Trolls and Irrationals.  We have armchair fans who think they are better than BB. Hilarious.   Enjouy the fantasy world of thinking you have more of a feel for the team than BB does.  Yes, let's pretend BB and Brady are mediocre and this team is .500.    Super.

I did not read any comment by you about my 1968 Gibson J-50, so I don't have a clue why you brought it up here. But based on your juvenille ranting so far, I am sure it was inane.

But to the meat of the matter: You challenged me to a bet about the Jets game.  I accepted and presented the terms.  You ignored it.  Then you folded.  You should change your screen name to "WUSSgriswold". 

You preach and preach and preach and annoy just about everybody here.  You are not welcome here.  Go away.  And when someone finally calls your cards, you slither away like a snail. I especially love the part whereby you suggest I hold to my part of the bet, while you don't have the dignity or responsibility to commit to your half of the bet. 

Q: Who is worse than somebody who talks trash and baits people with low-brow taunts?

A: Somebody who does it in a cowardly fashion: WUSSgriswold.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Caddyshack is the greatest movie ever? It might be a top 3 best sports movie, sure. You need to get out more, kidling.
    i used to work at a golf course and caddyshack hits the gopher on the head...spot on in its adaptation of golf courses and the people who wander them

and also...its my opinion...you dont like it? then go play golf in a thunderstorm...be sure to hold your club high in the air under a tree for max effect

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Are you dumb? I split the bet in half as a joke so you woudn't have to leave if NY lost. Oh my. Nothing like it going right over your head. I took your bet, Corky.  Don't try to insult someone if you have reading comprehension issues.  What a jerk. What did I bait or taunt?  I don't ;ike trolls and I don't like embittered, irrational Pats fans who act like spoiled b8tches with a raw snapper. You are clearly one of these Pats fans.  You know more than the scouts, coaches and everyone involved and you are entitled.  Super. What color is the sky in your world? Anyway, nice guitar, but I suggest you put me on ignore, child.

"Reading comprehension issues," WUSSgriswold?  Why don't you re-read your post and then cut and paste the section whereby you accept the bet? You can't, because there is no such section, proving that you are, indeed, a mindless ranter who spews vomit without regard to flow or continuity.

I do comprehend that you are not willing to commit to ending your membership here if the Jets lose.  Please just type the words so it is clear that you accept that bet and so that there is no room for you to squirm out of it later with any shred of dignity if the Jets win (which again, WUSS, is not what I want, but what I anticipate because... *GASP*...I am not a Kool-Aid-swilling idealist).

I can tell you get off on demeaning people that you don't know because...ahem...you are the one with the issues, buddy.  Hey, I am not the guy who is one of two members nominated as most obnoxious.  You would be, though. Why don't you ask Pat Sajak if you can buy a clue to understand what that makes you.

Thanks for being you...again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : "Reading comprehension issues," WUSSgriswold?  Why don't you re-read your post and then cut and paste the section whereby you accept the bet? You can't, because there is no such section, proving that you are, indeed, a mindless ranter who spews vomit without regard to flow or continuity. I do comprehend that you are not willing to commit to ending your membership here if the Jets lose.  Please just type the words so it is clear that you accept that bet and so that there is no room for you to squirm out of it later with any shred of dignity if the Jets win (which again, WUSS, is not what I want, but what I anticipate because... *GASP*...I am not a Kool-Aid-swilling idealist). I can tell you get off on demeaning people that you don't know because...ahem...you are the one with the issues, buddy.  Hey, I am not the guy who is one of two members nominated as most obnoxious.  You would be, though. Why don't you ask Pat Sajak if you can buy a clue to understand what that makes you. Thanks for being you...again.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    Now See, This post was made for Rusty and me to kiss and make up....I give Rusty the benifit of saying he won and what does he do??? He goes and slaps another Patriots Forum Fan right in the kisser, renegs on a bet, cries about it, recants his story, hides and runs, then tries to double talk his way out of it.

Shame on your RustyGreaseworld, Shame shame shame.......

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]It's a sad day for Patriot fans on this forum.  Your leader and spokesman, russgriswold, has posted so much rubbish today (and every day) and been beaten down so many times while trying to pass off his made up facts that he went through and deleted all of his posts so that he can later deny ever having posted them.  You can't blame him really, but it's still sad.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]
    WEll to be quite honest Mr. Rex, If this is true that Rusy is deleting his posts and removing his rubbish, then its a GREAT day for this forum smf it's fans! Never before in the anals of history, has one man(Rusty) done so little with so much! ANd further more we dont want to hear him.

I have heard he use to be mm1021us, and in fact would say the very same words and have the very same attitude, then after he was clocked by so many in this forum he left, but alas RUSSGREASEBALL showed up just as he left.

Now I can put up with many things, but Rusty attacks everyone and anyone no matter what. Even if it has nothing to do with the Patriot team that he of course runs. Now I myself may be considered a troll and obnoxious but I had to,  it was the only thing I could do to help Rusty realize he was on the wrong path to nothingness.

WE will hold a candle light vigil starting at 8pm sharp....So everyone please burn a candle for Rustygreaseworld and maybe, just maybe he will change for the better.....Amen!

Rusty this is for you my son!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Phizzledickus and RussGriswold, time to put on the gloves and end this feud! : WEll to be quite honest Mr. Rex, If this is true that Rusy is deleting his posts and removing his rubbish, then its a GREAT day for this forum smf it's fans! Never before in the anals of history, has one man(Rusty) done so little with so much! ANd further more we dont want to hear him.  I have heard he use to be mm1021us, and in fact would say the very same words and have the very same attitude, then after he was clocked by so many in this forum he left, but alas RUSSGREASEBALL showed up just as he left.  Now I can put up with many things, but Rusty attacks everyone and anyone no matter what. Even if it has nothing to do with the Patriot team that he of course runs. Now I myself may be considered a troll and obnoxious but I had to,  it was the only thing I could do to help Rusty realize he was on the wrong path to nothingness. WE will hold a candle light vigil starting at 8pm sharp....So everyone please burn a candle for Rustygreaseworld and maybe, just maybe he will change for the better.....Amen! Rusty this is for you my son!!!!!!

Change for the better? Wishful thinking. The Master of the English Language and All Its Uses is just a spinner and sniffer.