Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

bump  this thread was requested

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Kicking Raven Ass Sunday!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That's a pretty cool gif. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

idiot

That's pretty uncalled for dude. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

harley, a nuclear bomb? posioning the planet. mass murder?

maybe a different symbol?....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I thought Brady couldn't throw long anymore?

How's he going to drop those bombs on the Ravens?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Awesome

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

what would be more awesome is a fried raven(bird) coming out of the blast

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Kicking Raven Ass Sunday!!!

classic

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.

5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

nuclear bomb metaphors not really ideal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

[/QUOTE]

Cmon folks get real!! All this whining about a muchroom cloud being posted in a sports column  is part of whats wrong with America!! All this sniveling "oh your offending me" blah blah blah. Its a joke! Get over it!! How many interviews do you watch of football palyers who say "its going to be a war out there" or we are going to war" or it will come down to "last mans standing." All you sniveling whiners need to exchange your man card for your bleeding heart liberal pansie card! And brdbreu you know your my boy, but your info is way off. NO nukes were dropped in Iraq or a$$crackistan, they used sarin gas on kurds not nukes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

Cmon folks get real!! All this whining about a muchroom cloud being posted in a sports column  is part of whats wrong with America!! All this sniveling "oh your offending me" blah blah blah. Its a joke! Get over it!! How many interviews do you watch of football palyers who say "its going to be a war out there" or we are going to war" or it will come down to "last mans standing." All you sniveling whiners need to exchange your man card for your bleeding heart liberal pansie card! And brdbreu you know your my boy, but your info is way off. NO nukes were dropped in Iraq or a$$crackistan, they used sarin gas on kurds not nukes.

[/QUOTE]

Right on Quag, I've been to Hiroshima and visited the museum dedicated to the bombing there and that experience was heart-breaking and nearly brought me to tears. However the metaphorical use of a gif in a sports forum did not offend me in the least, nor should it anyone else.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Right on Quag, I've been to Hiroshima and visited the museum dedicated to the bombing there and that experience was heart-breaking and nearly brought me to tears. However the metaphorical use of a gif in a sports forum did not offend me in the least, nor should it anyone else.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pats. Never been to Hiroshima but I have been to the Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbor and to the Dachau concentration camp in Germany. Although neither compares to the devastaion of a nuclear bomb, both were extremely moving, heart breaking, and somber experiences. One of those where you leave and dont speak for 3 or 4 hours just reflecting. Now GO PATS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[/QUOTE]

if you are nterested you can fins this information wiht research (including testimonials from your "troops".

yes we are comrades when it comes to football.

and

insensitivity to genocide and war crimes is exactly what's wrong with "america" (there is no difference between this and natzi germany when citizens dont want to know or deny genocide back then)...... and questioning someonse's manhood when they speak to it, while a conditioned response, is what it is. 

see you tomorrow on game thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Nice bomb morf to BB head... now to have TB and Wes and company coming out one side with Mayo, Spikes, Nitko, Talib coming out the other... of course to only past the time until kickoff... very cool pict.

As far as all the seriousness of the anti-nuclear posters ... this is a sports thread with no implications on Politics and actions of countries against other countries.... The image of the cloud means that you destroy something... in this case the symbolism is DESTROY THE RAVENS..... not destroy the county, the environment, the world or another human being it is in the context of the game... get over it... that is one problem of the meadia today... CONTEXT is missing.... people morph comments and innuendo to their point and then claim the person making it meant it that way. You turning this into a anti-nuclear thread is silly and unnecessary....

I am against bombs and wars but at the same time, I think it is a shame to go into a "action" and have so many rules that the opponent has an advantage. keep our troops handcuffed while the enemy kills our boys is stupid and irresponsible. If you do something do it to the best of your ability, accomplish the goal and get it over with. If today's media existed during WWII we would not have won. I am sure there are things that were done there that won the war that the rest of us don't need to worry about.....

Using this analogy in today's game... Come ON' BB use the gimmicky quick O and make the Ravens D look as old as they are... take no prisioners.... EXECUTE QUICKLY and use your advantage.... at the end of the game shake hands and go to the Superbowl.... make the Ravens O keep up with your O and they will breakdown.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

OK OK THIS IS COMING TO THE RAVEN SIDELINES....

LOLLIPOPS & RAINBOWS OFFICIAL LOGO (Designed by: Terri Tex, RTPR)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

OK OK THIS IS COMING TO THE RAVEN SIDELINES....

LOLLIPOPS & RAINBOWS OFFICIAL LOGO (Designed by: Terri Tex, RTPR)

NOT!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

5 (nuclear bombs) were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

There is an amazing video, worth a look, which shows a timeline from 1945-1998 of all nukes that have ever been detonated by country, where they were detonated, & when. It keeps a running tally for each country and how many total. Each country has a color designated so you can tell whois doing each detonation.

It starts off VERY slow because in the beginning it was just the US. As time progresses and more countries test nukes the rate gets faster and faster, until for awhile it is rapid fire, Then it goes back to a trickle as laws change 

In the end 

2053 detonated

By order of devolopment:

USA = 1032

USSR = 752

UK = 45

French = 210

China = 45 

India = 4

Pakistan = 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekZtK4ZBMt4

Only 2 nuclear bombs have ever been dropped in anger, Nagasaki & Hiroshima. 

There weren't any dropped on Iraq etc

Children were born deformed from WW2 (and Chernobyl meltdown) but I'd like to see proof where  "parents drop dead literally upon the sight" of their deformed children. Amazing how far some take PC

Sections
Shortcuts