Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

Nice bomb morf to BB head... now to have TB and Wes and company coming out one side with Mayo, Spikes, Nitko, Talib coming out the other... of course to only past the time until kickoff... very cool pict.

As far as all the seriousness of the anti-nuclear posters ... this is a sports thread with no implications on Politics and actions of countries against other countries.... The image of the cloud means that you destroy something... in this case the symbolism is DESTROY THE RAVENS..... not destroy the county, the environment, the world or another human being it is in the context of the game... get over it... that is one problem of the meadia today... CONTEXT is missing.... people morph comments and innuendo to their point and then claim the person making it meant it that way. You turning this into a anti-nuclear thread is silly and unnecessary....

I am against bombs and wars but at the same time, I think it is a shame to go into a "action" and have so many rules that the opponent has an advantage. keep our troops handcuffed while the enemy kills our boys is stupid and irresponsible. If you do something do it to the best of your ability, accomplish the goal and get it over with. If today's media existed during WWII we would not have won. I am sure there are things that were done there that won the war that the rest of us don't need to worry about.....

Using this analogy in today's game... Come ON' BB use the gimmicky quick O and make the Ravens D look as old as they are... take no prisioners.... EXECUTE QUICKLY and use your advantage.... at the end of the game shake hands and go to the Superbowl.... make the Ravens O keep up with your O and they will breakdown.....

bull they have an "advantage"....christ they dont even have anti-aircraft guns! and drones are immoral destructive and wanton

kinda like palestinian children using rocks and homemade rifles against israeli tanks and machine guns...ureal how sheltered Americans can be

Or like Israeli children being killed by PLO suicide bombers. Whichever......but you are a class A idiot moron, and I am DONE with you for the rest of this day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

harley, a nuclear bomb? posioning the planet. mass murder?

maybe a different symbol?....

what would be more awesome is a fried raven(bird) coming out of the blast

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

nuclear bomb metaphors not really ideal.

Cmon folks get real!! All this whining about a muchroom cloud being posted in a sports column  is part of whats wrong with America!! All this sniveling "oh your offending me" blah blah blah. Its a joke! Get over it!! How many interviews do you watch of football palyers who say "its going to be a war out there" or we are going to war" or it will come down to "last mans standing." All you sniveling whiners need to exchange your man card for your bleeding heart liberal pansie card! And brdbreu you know your my boy, but your info is way off. NO nukes were dropped in Iraq or a$$crackistan, they used sarin gas on kurds not nukes.

hey quacky: I'm a liberal/progressive who thinks the OP is typical american d**shbaggery from an american d**shbag, that americans are sheltered loudmouths who view war as entertainment on tv because we sit home safe and wave the flag from our couches thousands of miles away, that our recent wars we started are zionist/neocon bs that cost thousands of lives and billions of dollars and were done to use our blood and money and int'l reputation in the cause of israel and for country club criminals to reap billions rebuilding what our cowardly drones destroyed and because we want to spread capitalism and jesus  by bombing dark-skinned people in the name of "democracy" and that GW Bush and his fat rich whitechickenhawk cronies were the best recruiter the Taliban ever had

how's that pansiness for you bad a**?

next time ur in NY-hopefully never-let me know then u can come and tell me to my face

and Go Ravens!

As idiotic as ever I see......

nope as politically, economically and morally correct as ever

and i am a better American than the d**shbags though it would take brains and perspective to see that-my points are spot on and stand

oh and GO RAVENS!

Politically correct? LOL......when the word "zionist" made its appearance, I was done with you.

[/QUOTE]

showing ur agenda i see...excuse me but the term exists, is legitimate and created by far rightist in israel in a right of return campaign...zioinst are so right they look down on other jews in israel and abroad and consider all non jews goyem

and yes the jewish lobby and the paul wolfowitz's of the world helped hijack our government and start all this bull for israel

and dont go hitting me with any anti-semetic/anti-israel garbage b/c that will show ur ignorance and shallow understanding of my position...in many ways it is/I am pro-israel and there are jews who are in complete agreement with what i am saying, here and in israel

the damage the right has done since stealing the 2000 election to this country, our world standing and the middle east is criminal

I consider myself a patriot and the above is very pro-US IF you have the brains and guts to see it

oh and GO RAVENS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This has turned into a great AFC Championship thread! Ignore Jints and the other troll!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

Cmon folks get real!! All this whining about a muchroom cloud being posted in a sports column  is part of whats wrong with America!! All this sniveling "oh your offending me" blah blah blah. Its a joke! Get over it!! How many interviews do you watch of football palyers who say "its going to be a war out there" or we are going to war" or it will come down to "last mans standing." All you sniveling whiners need to exchange your man card for your bleeding heart liberal pansie card! And brdbreu you know your my boy, but your info is way off. NO nukes were dropped in Iraq or a$$crackistan, they used sarin gas on kurds not nukes.

hey quacky: I'm a liberal/progressive who thinks the OP is typical american d**shbaggery from an american d**shbag, that americans are sheltered loudmouths who view war as entertainment on tv because we sit home safe and wave the flag from our couches thousands of miles away, that our recent wars we started are zionist/neocon bs that cost thousands of lives and billions of dollars and were done to use our blood and money and int'l reputation in the cause of israel and for country club criminals to reap billions rebuilding what our cowardly drones destroyed and because we want to spread capitalism and jesus  by bombing dark-skinned people in the name of "democracy" and that GW Bush and his fat rich whitechickenhawk cronies were the best recruiter the Taliban ever had

next time ur in NY-hopefully never-let me know then u can come and tell me to my face

and Go Ravens!

and i am a better American than the d**shbags though it would take brains and perspective to see that-my points are spot on and stand

oh and GO RAVENS!

Politically correct? LOL......when the word "zionist" made its appearance, I was done with you.

showing ur agenda i see...excuse me but the term exists, is legitimate and created by far rightist in israel in a right of return campaign...zioinst are so right they look down on other jews in israel and abroad and consider all non jews goyem

and yes the jewish lobby and the paul wolfowitz's of the world helped hijack our government and start all this bull for israel

and dont go hitting me with any anti-semetic/anti-israel garbage b/c that will show ur ignorance and shallow understanding of my position...in many ways it is/I am pro-israel and there are jews who are in complete agreement with what i am saying, here and in israel

the damage the right has done since stealing the 2000 election to this country, our world standing and the middle east is criminal

I consider myself a patriot and the above is very pro-US IF you have the brains and guts to see it

oh and GO RAVENS!

[/QUOTE]
    MSNBC? LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

and Go Ravens!

oh and GO RAVENS!

oh and GO RAVENS!

[/QUOTE]

Haha, right. Stealing an election? Kind of like Obama carrying 108% and 140% of votes in counties in Fla? Or the fact that he lost in EVERY state that requires a photo ID to vote, and won in every state that does not? Or that there were entire sections of Philadelphia in which he carried 100% of the vote? (a statistical--not to mention a prcatical impossibility) Pot? Meet kettle. I am done with this thread, its degenerated into a steaming pile thanks largely to you. This day is about football from now on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

"5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. "

PLEASE tell me when and by whom?????????

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

and Go Ravens!

oh and GO RAVENS!

oh and GO RAVENS!

MSNBC? LOL.

[/QUOTE

Fox? LOL

nope-maybe it will interest a good fine American like yourself to know I was once a conservative and waved the flag and watched every john wayne film and even wished i fought in the wars and grew up in a house with a WW2 vet and had plenty of uncles who were also...and then i got out of the white republican suburbs and i talked to folks and talked to people from other places and talked to vets and found out about the things i wasn't taught in school and saw the dangerous nationalistic (fascism?) "patriotism" in the thatcher/reagan years and then saw americans more the way we are and decided there was a helluva lot to be found out if you cared enough to look

lets face it everytime a right gets in the oval office since Goldwater-and unbelievably so since Reagan-we will have a war, rampant corruption on wall street and a rse in religious fanaticism ie: the "christian" right

and history-especially of the 50's, 80's and 00's will bear me out

now it's been fun eduating you all about politics but now i must get back to educating you all about football

oh and GO RAVENS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Fox? LOL

nope-maybe it will interest a good fine American like yourself to know I was once a conservative and waved the flag and watched every john wayne film and even wished i fought in the wars and grew up in a house with a WW2 vet and had plenty of uncles who were also...and then i got out of the white republican suburbs and i talked to folks and talked to people from other places and talked to vets and found out about the things i wasn't taught in school and saw the dangerous nationalistic (fascism?) "patriotism" in the thatcher/reagan years and then saw americans more the way we are and decided there was a helluva lot to be found out if you cared enough to look

lets face it everytime a right gets in the oval office since Goldwater-and unbelievably so since Reagan-we will have a war, rampant corruption on wall street and a rse in religious fanaticism ie: the "christian" right

and history-especially of the 50's, 80's and 00's will bear me out

now it's been fun eduating you all about politics but now i must get back to educating you all about football

oh and GO RAVENS!

Two things seem to be missing from your statements. Facts and common sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and Go Ravens!

oh and GO RAVENS!

oh and GO RAVENS!

Haha, right. Stealing an election? Kind of like Obama carrying 108% and 140% of votes in counties in Fla? Or the fact that he lost in EVERY state that requires a photo ID to vote, and won in every state that does not? Or that there were entire sections of Philadelphia in which he carried 100% of the vote? (a statistical--not to mention a prcatical impossibility) Pot? Meet kettle. I am done with this thread, its degenerated into a steaming pile thanks largely to you. This day is about football from now on.

[/QUOTE]

u dont have much here do you exi? ur last two were very weak-you gotta do bettermy friend

but i agree it is about football and if a few of ur pats brethren weren't such a**es then it would have been from the start

GO RAVENS!

but i do wish ur pats good luck-may the best team win  :  )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^^^^^^^^^

ONE GIANT AZZ-HOLE IN THE ABOVE POST. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

"5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. "

PLEASE tell me when and by whom?????????

[/QUOTE]

A while back.. by french models