Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Hey Ravens this is coming to your sideline this Sunday

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

harley, a nuclear bomb? posioning the planet. mass murder?

maybe a different symbol?....

what would be more awesome is a fried raven(bird) coming out of the blast

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.

5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

nuclear bomb metaphors not really ideal.

Good grief, lighten up. Lose the PC. Meanwhile, lets not forget Saddame gassing the Kurds (his own people) and killing over 180,000. Try the political forum if you want to rant about all the "wrong" our country has done to the poor Arabs who bomb Israel daily and burn American flags in the streets, and who were doing so long before we fought Iraq. Nuke the Ravens. Pats players and fans are immune to all explosive shock waves and fallout on this day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

He he he he he

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

He he he he he

What you say with irony and sarcasm, I say with conviction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.

5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

Good grief, lighten up. Lose the PC. Meanwhile, lets not forget Saddame gassing the Kurds (his own people) and killing over 180,000. Try the political forum if you want to rant about all the "wrong" our country has done to the poor Arabs who bomb Israel daily and burn American flags in the streets, and who were doing so long before we fought Iraq. Nuke the Ravens. Pats players and fans are immune to all explosive shock waves and fallout on this day.

Thank you. I mean no one expects us to drop that bomb. It is just a metaphor. What has happened in the past can not be changed and has no relevance to this discussion. That said, Go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

As do I fine Sir!!

There is superstiton....writing on the wall...Good afternoon gang! The spread is decreasing by the moment. I got in while the getting was good at 9.

So what are you suspicious of my horribly accented neighbors from the North!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

No feeding the trolls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Bruzer... How are ya!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

As do I fine Sir!!

There is superstiton....writing on the wall...Good afternoon gang! The spread is decreasing by the moment. I got in while the getting was good at 9.

So what are you suspicious of my horribly accented neighbors from the North!?

The OP gives my thoughts on that. BTW, I thought you said you couldnt imagine a better scenario than NE winning today and then losing the SB? If thats so, why are you not pulling for them to win, why are you talking smack, talking about the spread shrinking, and acting as if you know something we dont? For your dream scenario to take place NE must win today right? Seems more likely youre scared to death that if they win today they might win the SB, so to hedge your bet you will root against them and talk trash this morning. Meanwhile, you bring up the "dream scenario" thing and keep it in your pocket to use against us for the next two weeks if NE happens to win today. Trolling in its purest form.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Oh I want the pats to win but not by the spresd. I don't think they can cover but I do hope they win.Win lose or draw I'll be back tomorrow. That I will guarantee,wouldn't miss it for the World!

All the arm QBing from pats fans??No way do I miss that!All the free entertainment!!

Will it be" Fire BB" and "Trade Brady" or will be another week of threads with everybody pontificating their man love for Brady?Either way I wouldn't miss it!!If the pats win they win and then the "superstition" threads will start.I'm giddy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Oh I want the pats to win but not by the spresd. I don't think they can cover but I do hope they win.Win lose or draw I'll be back tomorrow. That I will guarantee,wouldn't miss it for the World!

All the arm QBing from pats fans??No way do I miss that!All the free entertainment!!

Will it be" Fire BB" and "Trade Brady" or will be another week of threads with everybody pontificating their man love for Brady?Either way I wouldn't miss it!!If the pats win they win and then the "superstition" threads will start.I'm giddy!

Right. Nice recovery.Troll gymnastics.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And your team is?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Holy cow this is wrong!  Seriously, tell me you don't believe what you wrote.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

Cmon folks get real!! All this whining about a muchroom cloud being posted in a sports column  is part of whats wrong with America!! All this sniveling "oh your offending me" blah blah blah. Its a joke! Get over it!! How many interviews do you watch of football palyers who say "its going to be a war out there" or we are going to war" or it will come down to "last mans standing." All you sniveling whiners need to exchange your man card for your bleeding heart liberal pansie card! And brdbreu you know your my boy, but your info is way off. NO nukes were dropped in Iraq or a$$crackistan, they used sarin gas on kurds not nukes.

hey quacky: I'm a liberal/progressive who thinks the OP is typical american d**shbaggery from an american d**shbag, that americans are sheltered loudmouths who view war as entertainment on tv because we sit home safe and wave the flag from our couches thousands of miles away, that our recent wars we started are zionist/neocon bs that cost thousands of lives and billions of dollars and were done to use our blood and money and int'l reputation in the cause of israel and for country club criminals to reap billions rebuilding what our cowardly drones destroyed and because we want to spread capitalism and jesus  by bombing dark-skinned people in the name of "democracy" and that GW Bush and his fat rich whitechickenhawk cronies were the best recruiter the Taliban ever had

how's that pansiness for you bad a**?

next time ur in NY-hopefully never-let me know then u can come and tell me to my face

and Go Ravens!

[/QUOTE]

As idiotic as ever I see......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

hey Examiner- Go read the 2nd post on this thread- You are forgiven in advance.

I see there a few guys actually threatening each other over the internet in here.Hysterical!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

you do know that that is an actual nuclear mushroom cloud which has consequences.5 were dropped on iraq asn afghanistan. genocide is the result (all for money for billionaires). 80% of babies born are born dead and so deformed looking like monsters, that parents drop dead literally upon the sight.

Cmon folks get real!! All this whining about a muchroom cloud being posted in a sports column  is part of whats wrong with America!! All this sniveling "oh your offending me" blah blah blah. Its a joke! Get over it!! How many interviews do you watch of football palyers who say "its going to be a war out there" or we are going to war" or it will come down to "last mans standing." All you sniveling whiners need to exchange your man card for your bleeding heart liberal pansie card! And brdbreu you know your my boy, but your info is way off. NO nukes were dropped in Iraq or a$$crackistan, they used sarin gas on kurds not nukes.

hey quacky: I'm a liberal/progressive who thinks the OP is typical american d**shbaggery from an american d**shbag, that americans are sheltered loudmouths who view war as entertainment on tv because we sit home safe and wave the flag from our couches thousands of miles away, that our recent wars we started are zionist/neocon bs that cost thousands of lives and billions of dollars and were done to use our blood and money and int'l reputation in the cause of israel and for country club criminals to reap billions rebuilding what our cowardly drones destroyed and because we want to spread capitalism and jesus  by bombing dark-skinned people in the name of "democracy" and that GW Bush and his fat rich whitechickenhawk cronies were the best recruiter the Taliban ever had

next time ur in NY-hopefully never-let me know then u can come and tell me to my face

and Go Ravens!

[/QUOTE]
    Try being a little more informed and a lot less opinionated.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and Go Ravens!

[/QUOTE]

nope as politically, economically and morally correct as ever

and i am a better American than the d**shbags though it would take brains and perspective to see that-my points are spot on and stand

oh and GO RAVENS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I see there a few guys actually threatening each other over the internet in here.Hysterical!

i agree but sometimes ya just gotta let it roll  :  )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You mean the one of yours thats been removed? I have no clue what youre talking about, but Im glad I have your forgivrness ahead of time for all the ways Im going to insult you later.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

and Go Ravens!

[/QUOTE]

You could have just said "I'm a d00sh who believes everything he reads on the Internet and ignores all credible sources to push my own agenda and I like to talk tough on the Internet knowing I'll never have to back it up."

It would have taken up less space.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go to Afghanistan and secretly steal poppy plants and mail them to America.  But shhhh! Don't tell anyone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Get a life!

and Go Ravens!

and i am a better American than the d**shbags though it would take brains and perspective to see that-my points are spot on and stand

oh and GO RAVENS!

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

and Go Ravens!

oh and GO RAVENS!

[/QUOTE]

Politically correct? LOL......when the word "zionist" made its appearance, I was done with you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

What a drama Queen.

and Go Ravens!

oh and GO RAVENS!

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

Nice bomb morf to BB head... now to have TB and Wes and company coming out one side with Mayo, Spikes, Nitko, Talib coming out the other... of course to only past the time until kickoff... very cool pict.

As far as all the seriousness of the anti-nuclear posters ... this is a sports thread with no implications on Politics and actions of countries against other countries.... The image of the cloud means that you destroy something... in this case the symbolism is DESTROY THE RAVENS..... not destroy the county, the environment, the world or another human being it is in the context of the game... get over it... that is one problem of the meadia today... CONTEXT is missing.... people morph comments and innuendo to their point and then claim the person making it meant it that way. You turning this into a anti-nuclear thread is silly and unnecessary....

I am against bombs and wars but at the same time, I think it is a shame to go into a "action" and have so many rules that the opponent has an advantage. keep our troops handcuffed while the enemy kills our boys is stupid and irresponsible. If you do something do it to the best of your ability, accomplish the goal and get it over with. If today's media existed during WWII we would not have won. I am sure there are things that were done there that won the war that the rest of us don't need to worry about.....

Using this analogy in today's game... Come ON' BB use the gimmicky quick O and make the Ravens D look as old as they are... take no prisioners.... EXECUTE QUICKLY and use your advantage.... at the end of the game shake hands and go to the Superbowl.... make the Ravens O keep up with your O and they will breakdown.....

bull they have an "advantage"....christ they dont even have anti-aircraft guns! and drones are immoral destructive and wanton

kinda like palestinian children using rocks and homemade rifles against israeli tanks and machine guns...ureal how sheltered Americans can be

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:

Get a life!

and Go Ravens!

oh and GO RAVENS!

[/QUOTE]

22 years ago, last june, my brother hung himself. I day I will NEVER forget. But I never feel offended when someone post a noose on a board.