HEY RUSTY: BRADY BAILS OUT YOUR AWFUL D...AGAIN!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: HEY RUSTY: BRADY BAILS OUT YOUR AWFUL D...AGAIN!

=)) AT JETNSFAN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like you jintsfan - come over to the dark side - become a true pat's fan. How does this work for you? You put the Giants first and then maybe root for the pats? You live locally?

Please don't tell us you're really Steve Deossie.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTPat. Show MTPat's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Yeah, right. 4 fumbles created and an INT is really awful.

Not a good day for the Run D today, but when you're ranked 2nd in the NFL in that area and first in the AFC in takeaways, I am pretty sure our awful, mismanaged second half offense isn't bailing out anything.

The fumbles created and game clincing INT is what bailed out an offense simply unable to close games.

The clock management towards the end was abysmal.

u just wont even bend a little ever will u?

ur gonna find fault with 37 points when ur D let up 31 to Fitzpatrick and the Bills?

hey,at least we get to argue over how our team won...  Its tough being a Pats fan...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My God Rusty, you really have to come up with a new agenda because this one's killing you. The attacks on the offense are just so flat out dumb. Do you realize that years from now you are going to have to live with this agenda? Think about it....six years from now we may end up with an offense like Miami's or the Jets - how you gonna feel then? You're going to look and feel very dumb rusto. And just think, although you won't be around here spewing your agenda any longer, there still will be enough of us left to laugh at the things you used to say:)

Think about it - you are bashing a quarterback that may go down as the greatest of all time. You are bashing an offense that probably will have the best three year span in NFL history. And yet all you can do is back a defense that may be the worst in the history of this team over the last three seasons. Can you understand just how stupid that is? This is why you may want to reconsider having agendas, because when they fall on their face (like this one did on you) you don't look as stupid. I mean geesh man...wow.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Not a good day for the Run D today, but when you're ranked 2nd in the NFL in that area and first in the AFC in takeaways, I am pretty sure our awful, mismanaged second half offense isn't bailing out anything.

The fumbles created and game clincing INT is what bailed out an offense simply unable to close games.

4 fumbles but still were on the field for 34 minutes.  What happens without the TO's and penalties?  45 minutes?

Meanwhile the O in only 26 minutes scored on 7 of 9 possessions (78%) and actually won TOP in the 4th despite their (19 second) one 3 & out.  Are you actually complaining they didn't score TD's on their last 2 drives despite  scoring FG's and eating up the clock.?

I'd tell you to get your head examined, but why bother.  We all know it's empty.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

4 fumbles but still were on the field for 34 minutes.  What happens without the TO's and penalties?  45 minutes?

Meanwhile the O in only 26 minutes scored on 7 of 9 possessions (78%) and actually won TOP in the 4th despite their (19 second) one 3 & out.  Are you actually complaining they didn't score TD's on their last 2 drives despite  scoring FG's and eating up the clock.?

I'd tell you to get your head examined, but why bother.  We all know it's empty.

Does this count the 19 second drive by our offense? LOL

19 seconds. Cannot be made up. Good thing Cunningham set them up in the red zone earlier in the game, too. 

yes it does.  I just said that it included the one 3 & out and 19 second possession.  Are you making fun of their one three and out and 2  non scoring drives?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I usually think positive about the defense but I can't do it after today's game. That was bad, real bad. I still think they will play better than this later in the year. They have played a few decent games and IMO Talib is really going to help. Let's face it, they have to play better or they are done.

The offense didn't play their best either. Brady was great but there were a couple of penalties and dropped passes that hurt drives. The scarey thing is if they can have an off day and still put up 37 points what happens when it all comes together? Once again Brady doesn't turn over the ball. There isn't anyone as good as he is in ball security. If we didn't have Brady we would have lost today.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

My God Rusty, you really have to come up with a new agenda because this one's killing you. The attacks on the offense are just so flat out dumb. Do you realize that years from now you are going to have to live with this agenda? Think about it....six years from now we may end up with an offense like Miami's or the Jets - how you gonna feel then? You're going to look and feel very dumb rusto. And just think, although you won't be around here spewing your agenda any longer, there still will be enough of us left to laugh at the things you used to say:)

Think about it - you are bashing a quarterback that may go down as the greatest of all time. You are bashing an offense that probably will have the best three year span in NFL history. And yet all you can do is back a defense that may be the worst in the history of this team over the last three seasons. Can you understand just how stupid that is? This is why you may want to reconsider having agendas, because when they fall on their face (like this one did on you) you don't look as stupid. I mean geesh man...wow.

Dummy, go look at the 1 PM scoreboard today. You act like this is the only game where it was in the high 20s or mid 30s in points.

I have no agenda. I'll do what I did last year and know this D will be ready again in the postseason and wonder if we;ll run a finesse offense, subbing RBs in and out, over-managing, not icing a game when it's right there time and again to do so, etc.

Welker and Gronk did little today.  Branch, nothing. Lloyd, a few plays. Anyone happy with this inconsistent offense is blind.

Buffalo came to play and had a good gameplan they executed well. We did not execute as well. That D of theirs can't stop the run or pass, yet our offense made them look pretty good.

I can't wait for you to whine as to why NE couldn't fall on that 4th fumble caused today. lmao

On a lighter note, did you notice Hightower today? What an awful game. That goal line stand that he was right there when the runner blasted into the endzone. What the hell was that? He locks onto some blocker..stands up..and then watches as the runner goes right to his right for a touchdown. This kid on the fix or something? How does a guy like him let that happen? I swear it's something a guy on the fix would do...just kind of hold up along with his blocker and make nice while the runner goes right into the endzone. It was flat out weird. The guy is huge! He shouldn't be dancing with a blocker like Ninkovich.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Nah the Giants are very good. It's tough to win in this league and the Giants have proved that all ya got to do is get in the playoffs. It's a different season and separates the contenders from the paper tigers. G-men will be a tough team to beat come playoff time once again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

Does this count the 19 second drive by our offense? LOL

19 seconds. Cannot be made up. Good thing Cunningham set them up in the red zone earlier in the game, too. 

yes it does.  I just said that it included the one 3 & out and 19 second possession.  Are you making fun of their one three and out and 2  non scoring drives?

Pezz u seems like a good and smart guy so I will ask you:

how can a Freakin' Giants fan see what's going on better than a Pats Fanatic like Rusty?

you know with his 152 IQ

There are no words to describe  rustycliffordking.  I have many friends in Dallas that are fans of various teams and even though most don't like the Pats, there isn't one of them who wouldn't want TB as their QB or at least appreciate his talent .

You might not and prefer Eli, IDK, but you are actually normal as you can appreciate greatness when you see it and put blame where it belongs. 

Nobody I know would take our D.  He!!, I bet even BB wishes he could get rid of it.  BB looked like his dog just got run over after the game.  Pretty sure it wasn't because of the O that scored on 7 of 9 possessions.  Nobody freaken scores on 78% of their possessions, yet the dope keeps yappin.  Sick, really. That's the only thing I can figure.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

7 out of 9 is amazing. There are probably only a small handful of performances by ANY offense this season that are in that league. 

The offense was flawless today. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts