HEY RUSTY: BRADY BAILS OUT YOUR AWFUL D...AGAIN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: HEY RUSTY: BRADY BAILS OUT YOUR AWFUL D...AGAIN!

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

7 out of 9 is amazing. There are probably only a small handful of performances by ANY offense this season that are in that league. 

The offense was flawless today. 

[/QUOTE]

The offense as good as it was today could have done even better. The Ridley false start, a couple of key drops, no Hernandez.. They can play even better and IMO will . They may have a game where they score touchdowns on every single drive.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

7 out of 9 is amazing. There are probably only a small handful of performances by ANY offense this season that are in that league. 

[/QUOTE]

The offense as good as it was today could have done even better. The Ridley false start, a couple of key drops, no Hernandez.. They can play even better and IMO will . They may have a game where they score touchdowns on every single drive.

[/QUOTE]

Disagree. They may score more, but they won't play much better. I mean, even in those games where you score 50, you don't necessarily play better. 

Buffalo didn't make any huge glaring mistakes on defense. NE had to earn every one of those points. 

They might equal this performance. But I don't think too many offenses score 9 out of 9 without at least one score that is "lucky". 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Russ...you're on crack if you think this defense is anything better than awful.  They couldn't guard a cracker from an ant...not just today, not just this year, but last year, the year before that, and the year before that...and to an extent, the year before that.  They completely fail the eyeball test.

HOWEVER...there's always a however...the offense this year has been a complete fail in critical situations.  Their inability to close out games...or their brainfarts (like the quicksnap at the 2-yard line) today are just plain awful and frustrating to watch.  Situationally this year, the offense has been absolutely horrendous.

Interestingly enough, situationally, the defense has come through.  Whether it be Spikes dislodging the ball, DMac with the fumble today and of course, the INT, etc...the defense HAS played decent situational football in the tight spots.  It's the other 58 minutes that they're an absolute disaster.

BB looked surprised today on the sideline when they gave up some 3rd and 20.  I'm not sure why he's surprised...this trash of a defense isn't anything new.  The coaches are coaching a certain way all the time...how can he expect a different outcome?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rusty....

No offense bro but if you are trying to say the offense didn't out perform the defense by miles today you are delusional. 7/9 scoring possessions while the defense is just inept...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Did you really have faith that with 2 minutes left they would make a play to win the game on D?

Even you can't argue Fitzy is the antonym to being clutch and 32 got a gift. The D got zero pressure and had we faced an even half decent qb we would have taken a L.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Hey Rusty go back over to the jets forum. Biggest troll on the internet.

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you really have faith that with 2 minutes left they would make a play to win the game on D?

Even you can't argue Fitzy is the antonym to being clutch and 32 got a gift. The D got zero pressure and had we faced an even half decent qb we would have taken a L.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did. They did against the Jets, too. Yes, I did. I think they make plays and battle.  You can't be in the top 3, 3 years in a row with turnovers created and have it be an accident. I am not surprised when they average 2 turnovers per game the last 3 years. I am not surprised because I see them making these plays.  

Not an excuse, but keep in mind, BB can't go beserk when he has 2 Safeties yet again starting as a new duo on the back end.  Overall, that part was pretty solid. I am actually more concerned about the pass rush versatility not the secondary, moving forward.  That will be the worst game the Run D has all year. Book it.

I agree the pressure is really the issue when it disappears over some of the game. No doubt. This game is about pressure and turnovers, not yards in between the sticks.

The production of every QB not named Sanchez today proves that.   Every one of em was over 300 yards. Today, the poor play came from the Run D, but I give Gailey credit. Good coordinator, bad coach.

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Why do u even bother posting here? No one likes. You look like a fool day after day. Your act is weak and tired.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Disagree. They may score more, but they won't play much better. I mean, even in those games where you score 50, you don't necessarily play better. 

Buffalo didn't make any huge glaring mistakes on defense. NE had to earn every one of those points. 

They might equal this performance. But I don't think too many offenses score 9 out of 9 without at least one score that is "lucky". 

[/QUOTE]

Much better? Branch, Welker and Gronk all underperformed.  They better play better! They still can't drive on a crappy D and finish a game. How's that weed doing? Is it easy to buy over the counter now? lmao

3 FGs and 1 TD served up on a platter by Cunningham and TWO additional drives from 2 additional fumbles is more than enough against a dinged up and bad Buffalo D.

Score 9/9??   The struggle to score in the red zone!  Woodhead ran through a sieve and the pass to Gronk was nice, but that was it!  Ridley ran it in after Cunningham and Wilfork nailed Fitzpatrick.

Why is that so impressive? You do realize that 90% of NFL teams, not named the Jets, move the ball in between the 20s in this day and age, right?

[/QUOTE]

Liar!  The pats are 6th in red zone effeciency and have scored  86% in their past 3 games.  The only team higher is Detroit with 90%.  They have a higher % this year than last.

I really suggest every poster double check everything crusty spews because most of it is BS!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Much better? Branch, Welker and Gronk all underperformed.  They better play better! They still can't drive on a crappy D and finish a game. How's that weed doing? Is it easy to buy over the counter now? lmao

3 FGs and 1 TD served up on a platter by Cunningham and TWO additional drives from 2 additional fumbles is more than enough against a dinged up and bad Buffalo D.

• Score 9/9??   The struggle to score in the red zone!  Woodhead ran through a sieve and the pass to Gronk was nice, but that was it!  Ridley ran it in after Cunningham and Wilfork nailed Fitzpatrick.

Why is that so impressive? You do realize that 90% of NFL teams, not named the Jets, move the ball in between the 20s in this day and age, right?

[/QUOTE]

Liar!  The pats are 6th in red zone effeciency and have scored  86% in their past 3 games.  The only team higher is Detroit with 90%.  They have a higher % this year than last.

I really suggest every poster double check everything crusty spews because most of it is BS!

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• Score 9/9??   The struggle to score in the red zone!  Woodhead ran through a sieve and the pass to Gronk was nice, but that was it!  Ridley ran it in after Cunningham and Wilfork nailed Fitzpatrick.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey JetsFan, Manning bails out the other team with a couple awful picks.....again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Problem is:  The Pats O is too good for the Pats D to be forced to play well for 60 minutes.  Look at the patterns..  the O puts up gobs of points and you think the Pats are going to coast towards a win.  The D then plays soft knowing their offense can put gobs of points on the board.  It happens game after game.  What is so sad, it has bitten them in the butt at the worst of times, in the two SB losses when the opposing D stepped up when they needed to while the Pats D did not.  It is a common pattern which is causing all Pats fans to tear their hair out!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

So, the Bills averaging 31 points allowed on D and our averaging that barring a Cunningham gimme for Ridley to run it in, is somehow impressive to you?

Our offense kicked 3 FGs after stalling. Again.

That's not BS. It's the truth. It's all well and good against bad Ds when they're good, and then against bad ones when they're bad, you act like the context of a bad D is irrelevant. LMAO

You sure hate contexts.  If this was a better D, where the offense struggled and was kicking FGs, that'd be one thing.

BUFFALO'S D IS AWFUL. WAKE UP.  Any time you continually give another team the ball back, after 19 seconds or on bogus roughing calls late in a game, you're not really icing the game.

[/QUOTE]

THE PATS D IS AWFUL.  WAKE UP

Back peddle much?  You are exposed for what you are and it's not pretty.  Pats 86% in the red zone past 3 games, 6th in the league and climbing.  Fact!

No one is 100% in the red zone.  League leading Pits are 71%.  Again the Pats are 86% in the past 3 games.  Field goals are not considered in the red zone unless they are from 20 yards or less.  Therefore, don't count against their rz %.

Who in their right mind thinks 4 td's and 3 fg's suck.    Notice the phrase, "right mind".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty is wanting 56 - 0 blowouts and nothing else.  Even still, if the Pats failed to score in the redzone during a 56 - 0 blowout, he'd complain Brady s**ks!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts