HEY RUSTY: BRADY BAILS OUT YOUR AWFUL D...AGAIN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: HEY RUSTY: BRADY BAILS OUT YOUR AWFUL D...AGAIN!

Nonsense I do nothing of the sort and never have...please find these "unprovoked" posts or clam up...and right here-on this very thread-I am defending Brady

sorry your premise is way off base

[/QUOTE]

Like two or three weeks ago when someone was posting about the Patriots' legacy and you came in out of the blue, un-asked for and started poking fun and posting about how that was all in the past, you were tired of hearing it, blah blah blah, and that Pats fans needed to come to grips with the fact that the team was on the decline, etc. No, those weren't your exact words, I don't remember them verbatim, but it's the gist. Then you start this thread. Look at the OP, case in point. Saving face after the Jents got it handed to them in Cincy. You are a troll, you are here to make yourself look good (see your avatar) by trying to remind Patriots fans of the Super Bowl. It's a lame act, it bothers Patriots fans a lot less than it makes you look desperate for attention. Why are you here? Go to a NY forum and be done with it. The only reason you're here is to do just what I said a couple weeks back. You hope that your NY persona and mere presence can bounce enough light off "unfortunate" Patrtiots fans to give you a look at yourself in a context that gives you a feeling of superiority. It would be like me, or one of these other posters going to a Panthers or Eagles forum and "hanging out", using an avatar of Brady holding the trophy. It's pointless, no reason to do that other than to build my own wilting ego. I don't need to do that, and that's why I'm not in those environs.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nonsense I do nothing of the sort and never have...please find these "unprovoked" posts or clam up...and right here-on this very thread-I am defending Brady

[/QUOTE]

Like two or three weeks ago when someone was posting about the Patriots' legacy and you came in out of the blue, un-asked for and started poking fun and posting about how that was all in the past, you were tired of hearing it, blah blah blah, and that Pats fans needed to come to grips with the fact that the team was on the decline, etc. No, those weren't your exact words, I don't remember them verbatim, but it's the gist. Then you start this thread. Look at the OP, case in point. Saving face after the Jents got it handed to them in Cincy. You are a troll, you are here to make yourself look good (see your avatar) by trying to remind Patriots fans of the Super Bowl. It's a lame act, it bothers Patriots fans a lot less than it makes you look desperate for attention. Why are you here? Go to a NY forum and be done with it. The only reason you're here is to do just what I said a couple weeks back. You hope that your NY persona and mere presence can bounce enough light off "unfortunate" Patrtiots fans to give you a look at yourself in a context that gives you a feeling of superiority. It would be like me, or one of these other posters going to a Panthers or Eagles forum and "hanging out", using an avatar of Brady holding the trophy. It's pointless, no reason to do that other than to build my own wilting ego. I don't need to do that, and that's why I'm not in those environs.

[/QUOTE]

ignoring that ramble above please post what I wrote that "made fun of" the Pats "legacy" (if that was even what it was about to begin with) because I dont remember doing so

of course there is a such thing as humor and tongue-in-cheek, etc.. but that's too hard for u to understand or recognize when u see it I gues-

last time i checked i was still free to post where i want to-sorry

[/QUOTE]

Sorry pal, but I remeber it well, and it wasnt tongue in cheek. You, in fact, kept at it for several posts, arguing/answering several posters including myself. You're free to post, and I'm free to think its a steaming pile.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

Sorry pal, but I remeber it well, and it wasnt tongue in cheek. You, in fact, kept at it for several posts, arguing/answering several posters including myself. You're free to post, and I'm free to think its a steaming pile.

[/QUOTE]

u remember it well? wont stand up in any court of law that i know of...pal

[/QUOTE]

Stupid comeback. We arent in court. I remember it, take it or leave it. But actually, yes, eyewitness testimony as to what an individual remembers seeing is used regularly in court, now that you mentioned it. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ignoring that ramble above please post what I wrote that "made fun of" the Pats "legacy" (if that was even what it was about to begin with) because I dont remember doing so

of course there is a such thing as humor and tongue-in-cheek, etc.. but that's too hard for u to understand or recognize when u see it I gues-

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stupid comeback. We arent in court. I remember it, take it or leave it. But actually, yes, eyewitness testimony as to what an individual remembers seeing is used regularly in court, now that you mentioned it. 

[/QUOTE]

ok so bring in ur eyewitness...and queenie doesnt count  :  )

[/QUOTE]

I dont need to bring in queenie, I saw it myself. This courtroom dodge is from the book of who cares. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok so bring in ur eyewitness...and queenie doesnt count  :  )

[/QUOTE]

I dont need to bring in queenie, I saw it myself. This courtroom dodge is from the book of who cares. 

[/QUOTE]

present it or go away...i am moving on  :  0

[/QUOTE]

Present WHAT? Man are you a thick one. I've told you three times that I saw it myself. I swear, you are the "pike" of the Pats forum. You expect me to go back and dig up the thread and cut paste the entire thing onto this one, and if I dont, I have no evidence. Dumb. Now I am the one moving on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Do you even post on a Giants site? How pathetic to come to our site ti slam on how we WON the game. I however love to see your team sucking at such a high level but still don't go to any Giants sites to let them know that. Of course so many other teams fans come here so much I guess I don't have too! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Jetnsfan is an azz/hole and several people will testify to that...case closed

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

don't think so parrot boy, please use your own material you lightweight  There was...

16. This post has been removed.