Hey Rusty, here's a cookie. Manning says BB is the best coach of all-time.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey Rusty, here's a cookie. Manning says BB is the best coach of all-time.

“Coach Belichick is the best coach that I’ve ever competed against and I think it’s safe to say he’ll go down as the greatest NFL coach of all time,” Manning said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/15/peyton-manning-calls-bill-belichick-greatest-nfl-coach-of-all-time/

(Of course Manning is likely trying to diminish Brady with this and suggest the question of how great he would have been with that coaching. But he doesn't mention the weapons he has had compared to Brady.)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Hey Rusty, here's a cookie. Manning says BB is the best coach of all-time.

Are we supposed to believe anything any one says about the opponent for the coming week's game?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I wii say this for PM

like Brady and BB , you never hear him take shots at other players, coaches

He also called TB when TB was hurt. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either lol

He is a great QB , but to me he doesn't have the " it " factor. Like TB, JM and staubach

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wii say this for PM

like Brady and BB , you never hear him take shots at other players, coaches

He also called TB when TB was hurt. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either lol

He is a great QB , but to me he doesn't have the " it " factor. Like TB, JM and staubach

[/QUOTE]

agree. you gotta respect PM. its been a great rivialry between he and BB. (and TB i guess)

The mutual respect is there and that makes it greater in some ways

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are we supposed to believe anything any one says about the opponent for the coming week's game?

[/QUOTE]

Lmao.

What an odd reaction.  Catfish angry that manning said the obvious.

[/QUOTE]

Right.

Because leading up to every game that BB has ever coached he talks about how dangerous that opponent will be, all the weapons they have, and how great they are in all 3 phases of the game.

It's a ploy to flatter your opponent and take them off their game.   It will have no effect here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning is not stupid.  He's had little sit downs with BB and stole a page from BB's playbook; say complementary things about every opponent despite how you truly feel.

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is a delight, bustchise. Also, it is "complimentary".

[/QUOTE]

so you're saying he buttering him up the old okie doke lol.

Sections
Shortcuts