Hey Rusty! How ya like me now? Yours truly, Tommy Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hey Rusty! How ya like me now? Yours truly, Tommy Brady

You have trashed Brady for months on end while his recieving corps and OL has played very poorly. You have recklessly posted hundreds of times "Brady sucks"

Well as usual you are 100% wrong

You should be permanantly banned without a sincere "I was wrong Tom" and sign off with;

Thanks TB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Hey Rusty! How ya like me now? Yours truly, Tommy Brady

HOF skill bails Brady out again.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

You have trashed Brady for months on end while his recieving corps and OL has played very poorly. You have recklessly posted hundreds of times "Brady sucks"

You should be permanantly banned without a sincere "I was wrong Tom" and sign off with;

Thanks TB

I'm not sure why you bother bringing Rusty into this at all.  Can't we just enjoy the game without the personal nonsense?

But, since you went there, I'm afraid I have to speak in support of Rusty, here.  This is the kind of performance that Rusty expects from Brady.  His issue is when TB faces the tough defenses, you don't usually see this kind of execution, on a consistent basis.  This game does nothing to address that concern.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Brady has put up this type of performance for years. It is only this year, due to poor WR group and weak OL play that TB has struggled in 4 games. To daily, come here and trash the pkayer, bothers me. 

Like many of us here, I would like to see a simple "I was wrong" from Rusty, rather than his Usual drivel

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Like many of us here, I would like to see a simple "I was wrong" from Rusty, rather than his Usual drivel

Good luck with that.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Tom Brady is no longer fueled by going 199 in the draft. He reads rusty's  negative comments on this forum to get pumped and jacked for the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Brady has put up this type of performance for years. It is only this year, due to poor WR group and weak OL play that TB has struggled in 4 games. To daily, come here and trash the pkayer, bothers me. 

You. Won't see it For 2 reasons. intellectual arrogance coupled with a lack of humility is a dangerous combo. Even if overcome, he will simply say, "Brady should always play that way". There is no winning and certainly no apologies coming from Russ on the Brady topic. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Thanks TB

He was good but wasn't spectacular.

What was his QBR for the game?

Did he truly close out the game standing in the pocket till the last possible second and taking a massive hit to deliver a strike to Edleman for a TD instead of rushing it off the mark and settling for a FG and putting the defense and team right back into that uneviable position at the end of a game again?

How many points did the offense score in the first half? Not blaming him AT ALL, but thats the life of a QB and association with what your offense does or doesn't do.

Exactly how good was that Denver defense suppose to be?

Can you explain to me why exactly he kept trying to throw long down the left sideline and stalling the drive instead of just moving the chains in overtime?

Did the offense actually do something to win the game in overtime or was it the special teams?

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with you attacking Rusty when he does one of his ridiculous over the top rants about Brady being to root of "everything" wrong with the Patriots but choosing this game, with all those things I mentioned, against that defense to say how amazingly great he is? I don't see it as the best choice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

HOF skill bails Brady out again.  

LMFAO.  Well played.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Thanks TB

I'm not sure why you bother bringing Rusty into this at all.  Can't we just enjoy the game without the personal nonsense?

But, since you went there, I'm afraid I have to speak in support of Rusty, here.  This is the kind of performance that Rusty expects from Brady.  His issue is when TB faces the tough defenses, you don't usually see this kind of execution, on a consistent basis.  This game does nothing to address that concern.

Ya you would support the fool, you always do.

I'm sorry, but it's unfortunate how some of you see the game and put all on one player.

Expecting perfection from that player where perfection doesn't exist is a fatal flaw and not worthy of a response, but here goes.

If Gronk or Edelman misses one of those TD passes, it is a loss.  If the D doesn't make a stop, or recover one less fumble, it's also a loss.

On the other hand if a D can't get off the field for 8 possessions and you have 4 drops on the final drive, (SB 46, it is also a loss) They did have the lead in a hard fought battle in both losses until the last 55 and 38 seconds, when he left it in the hands of the D.  Soooo..

How this so hard for you to understand, I don't know.

Brady can only do what he can do.  If he is constantly sacked and harassed and receivers and backs are dropping balls as in the first half and the defense isn't helping, it's not going to end well.  I actually saw one of you dopes bash him, last night, for not scoring after THEY had just scored 4 TD's and a FG.  WOW!

That's the way it goes for all QB's, not just TB.  The one thing that puts him over the top, IMO, is his will to succeed.  That was apparent from day one. 

Sorry you can't appreciate that.  Maybe someday you will.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Thanks TB

Did he truly close out the game standing in the pocket till the last possible second and taking a massive hit to deliver a strike to Edleman for a TD instead of rushing it off the mark and settling for a FG and putting the defense and team right back into that uneviable position at the end of a game again?

How many points did the offense score in the first half? Not blaming him AT ALL, but thats the life of a QB and association with what your offense does or doesn't do.

Can you explain to me why exactly he kept trying to throw long down the left sideline and stalling the drive instead of just moving the chains in overtime?

Did the offense actually do something to win the game in overtime or was it the special teams?

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with you attacking Rusty when he does one of his ridiculous over the top rants about Brady being to root of "everything" wrong with the Patriots but choosing this game, with all those things I mentioned, against that defense to say how amazingly great he is? I don't see it as the best choice.

Did you hear it was cold and windy yesterday?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Thanks TB

Ya you would support the fool, you always do.

Had to put that tool on ignore. He is worthless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Some of you people need your lobotomy checked.

Yesterday was ABYSMAL weather conditions. Brady only managed a 107 passer rating with 3 TDs and no picks in that windy ice-box. Learn the damned game!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Thanks TB

Rusty's approach is Brady should NEVER, EVER, NEVER have a bad game.  Yeah, Brady can have a game in which he was not "superb", moments in which he did s*ck big time, but, when you add it all up, no Brady, no Pats success achieved to this point since he became the Pats QB.  Secondly, he even blames Brady for the defense having problems. 

I wonder, how would he critique Peyton Manning every week?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Thanks TB

Rusty's approach is Brady should NEVER, EVER, NEVER have a bad game.  Yeah, Brady can have a game in which he was not "superb", moments in which he did s*ck big time, but, when you add it all up, no Brady, no Pats success achieved to this point since he became the Pats QB.  Secondly, he even blames Brady for the defense having problems. 

I wonder, how would he critique Peyton Manning every week?

Who knows, he thinks Alex Smith is awesome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

One thing Rusty was right is that Manning in cold weather is just ordinary.

On the other hand Brady is great !  Maybe Welker should give a percentage of his wages to Brady because he made him what he is today.  Miss Brady yet , Wes ?

Kidding aside I cannot take away the great years he's given the Pats , he's just was not clutch for the Pats when he was needed most.  Yesterday was a good example, Manning needed him to catch that ball in OT to get him close enough for a FG.

btw where is Rusty ?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Brady was great last night in the second half in marching the Pats back for the comeback.  We need him to play that way consistently and against tough defenses especially come playoff time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Thanks TB

Yep. I sure did. Brady is no stranger to the cold or wind though. He played well and I expected him to. 

My only point is that I don't think it is the game where I am like omg he did somehting amazing and unbelievable. That's all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Thanks TB

Yep. I sure did. Brady is no stranger to the cold or wind though. He played well and I expected him to. 

My only point is that I don't think it is the game where I am like omg he did somehting amazing and unbelievable. That's all.

that's the point low IQ...his QBR was 107 and he had 3 TD's and 0 INT's...in that weather, with that wind, with the way Miller was in his face all day, with total lack of confidence in any RB other than Ridley, wasn't that an amazing performance? weren't the Pats also well on their way to potential additional first half points on all 3 TO's?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

One thing Rusty was right is that Manning in cold weather is just ordinary.

Rusty and 99% of the rest of the world knew that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:

Brady was great last night in the second half in marching the Pats back for the comeback.  We need him to play that way consistently and against tough defenses especially come playoff time.

Thats why they are called tough. The problem  has been US going into games without a tough D if our own. What dont you and Rusty understand about great defenses and why do you expect the same performance form Brady playing against great competition??? He is a great QB, not a GOD....

wow....You can always spot a hater.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

that's the point low IQ...his QBR was 107 and he had 3 TD's and 0 INT's...in that weather, with that wind, with the way Miller was in his face all day, with total lack of confidence in any RB other than Ridley, wasn't that an amazing performance? weren't the Pats also well on their way to potential additional first half points on all 3 TO's?

His RAT was 107

His QBR was only 61 which is not great.

Don't misunderstand I thought he played very well. I simply expect very well from a guy considered to be one of the best to ever play the position is all.

He has had games, where he has been laser accurate, with limited weapons all while against better defenses and ultimately higher ratings. Those are the ones where I, personally, am like holy cr@p he's on fire today. That's all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Kinda funny it's what I have asked for here for years (balance) and now I am being called out for it after Brady has been returning back to the Brady of the SB years.   God forbid I want to see my QB show he gets it again. The horror!

This is just the horror of your insanity making things up again dumbkoff.

Brady is averaging as many or more passes per game this year as he did in 2012 or 2011 where you bytched and moaned the whole season about his passing too much.

And this year we are actually running less than last year.

Enjoy those facts you claim you like so much.

Sections
Shortcuts