Hey Rusty, serious question for you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Rusty, serious question for you

I was just curious, when was the last Patriots game you watched live at either Gillette stadium or Foxboro stadium?

Have you ever attended a Patriots Super Bowl victory parade?

Just curious, if you don't want to answer then that's cool, I understand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: Hey Rusty, serious question for you

Pin your ears back and await the tale of the greatest patriot fan whoever lived TFB12 lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I was just curious, when was the last Patriots game you watched live? 

We may not like what Rusty has to say or how he says it but I have no doubt that he is a fan of the highest degree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

We may not like what Rusty has to say or how he says it but I have no doubt that he is a fan of the highest degree.

It has nothing to do with him being a fan or not, he has talked here many times about watching games live when he was younger, not sure if he makes it back to watch many now so I was just curious.

Since on the subject, I was curious if he ever attended one of the Super Bowl victory parades.  Thats all.

Just some friendly questions and no big deal if he chooses not to answer them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

I absolutely agree.  His views may rub some people the wrong way at times, but there is no denying his passion for the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I absolutely agree.  His views lies may rub some most people the wrong way at all times, but there is no denying his passion for the Patriots. Bill Belichick

Fixed it for ya! LOL!!

Just playing! 

Or

Am I?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I absolutely agree.  His views lies may rub some most people the wrong way at all times, but there is no denying his passion for the Patriots. Bill Belichick

Fixed it for ya! LOL!!

Just playing! 

Or

Am I?

You know I like both of you.

But yes, that was funny.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

geez tfb can you give the rusty theads a break, just when it starts to calm down somebody starts a rusty thread. please give the rest of us a break pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! why is he so important I have to see his name over and over in the discussion blog.. if you want to talk to him message him.!! this used to be a great message board about the patriots.. but people like you are turning this into a personal facebook bullcrap. page. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Fixed it for ya! LOL!!

Just playing! 

Or

Am I?

But yes, that was funny.  

LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

geez tfb can you give the rusty theads a break, just when it starts to calm down somebody starts a rusty thread. please give the rest of us a break pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! why is he so important I have to see his name over and over in the discussion blog.. if you want to talk to him message him.!! this used to be a great message board about the patriots.. but people like you are turning this into a personal facebook bullcrap. page. 

Sorry Game but he has his profile set to private otherwise I would have just dropped him a message.

But I have no idea what is so bad about this thread, I am not attacking him or saying anything bad about him (other then the little joke post above, I couldn't help it as I always like to be having fun) I was just curious. 

He has asked me many questions over this past year which I answered so I thought I would ask him a couple.  He might have intended his questions to attack me, but these I ask aren't intended for that, they aren't bad questions in any way.  I know he lives out of state so I was just curious when the last time he watched a live Pats game.  Then I wondered if he ever attended a Patriots Super Bowl celebration parade.  That would be pretty cool, I would think.  Has anyone attended one?  Just some small talk, I can be nice sometimes, ya know!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Ill go first . I haven't missed a game in about 10 years watched or went to.

went to 01 03 parades when they beat rams and panthers.

bonus coverage lol.

I have red zone. Play fantasy football ( not this year though)

Can talk about hockey and football all day n night really follow the 2 

yes I bet for entertainment purposes as well. Lol it's not that hard who's next. Lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Fixed it for ya! LOL!!

Just playing! 

Or

Am I?

But yes, that was funny.  

Agree he's passionate he sticks to his view.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

bonus coverage lol.

yes I bet for entertainment purposes as well. Lol it's not that hard who's next. Lol

Cool info!  I would love attending live Pats games every home game, what a freaking blast!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

bonus coverage lol.

Cool info!  I would love attending live Pats games every home game, what a freaking blast!!

No I meant if I don't go I watch. I'm not a season ticket holder. But go to at least 1 a year If possible . But ya it's a great time. I went to Lucks rookie year against colts. Then against pack when Flynn started Rogers was out although they made Flynn look like Rodgers. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

here's mine: haven't missed a game in years. can't really count to be honest. i remember i was so sick back in 2006 i missed the Denver sunday nighter..... besides that i've seen em all.

sadly haven't been to a parade. have been to a couple Gillette games back in '04, '05.

tough to get to games down in FL. but got that Sunday ticket so i dont miss a thing.

actually passed up on a cruise opportunity bcz i would've missed the Broncos game..

Pats are a religon. Celts & B's are up there too. Red Sox, eh im not hardcore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

here's mine: haven't missed a game in years. can't really count to be honest. i remember i was so sick back in 2006 i missed the Denver sunday nighter..... besides that i've seen em all.

sadly haven't been to a parade. have been to a couple Gillette games back in '04, '05.

tough to get to games down in FL. but got that Sunday ticket so i dont miss a thing.

actually passed up on a cruise opportunity bcz i would've missed the Broncos game..

I like the sox but don't live n die like bruins and pats. Although I pray the sox can win it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry guys, when I asked Rusty about watchig games live I did mean at Gillette stadium.  I think he said he used to go watch at Foxboro as a kid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good man!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I like the sox but don't live n die like bruins and pats. Although I pray the sox can win it.

exactly. Pats, B's and C's are the religon!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Good man!!

yeah lol. i was like wait wait wait. nope not happening biggest game of the year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

who is Rusty?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

The guy spends his entire life on here and then when he is asked a question he disappears?

Now we know how to keep him off the forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TTT

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

The guy spends his entire life on here and then when he is asked a question he disappears?

Now we know how to keep him off the forum.

Would the same approach work for you as well?....just checking...

Sections
Shortcuts