Hey Rusty, serious question for you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Hey Rusty, serious question for you

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

geez tfb can you give the rusty theads a break, just when it starts to calm down somebody starts a rusty thread. please give the rest of us a break pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! why is he so important I have to see his name over and over in the discussion blog.. if you want to talk to him message him.!! this used to be a great message board about the patriots.. but people like you are turning this into a personal facebook bullcrap. page. 

Sorry Game but he has his profile set to private otherwise I would have just dropped him a message.

But I have no idea what is so bad about this thread, I am not attacking him or saying anything bad about him (other then the little joke post above, I couldn't help it as I always like to be having fun) I was just curious. 

He has asked me many questions over this past year which I answered so I thought I would ask him a couple.  He might have intended his questions to attack me, but these I ask aren't intended for that, they aren't bad questions in any way.  I know he lives out of state so I was just curious when the last time he watched a live Pats game.  Then I wondered if he ever attended a Patriots Super Bowl celebration parade.  That would be pretty cool, I would think.  Has anyone attended one?  Just some small talk, I can be nice sometimes, ya know!!

I can see where TFB may be coming from.  What is making Rusty so "uber" critical of Tom Brady?  Does he go to and or see EVERY single game the Pats have played and knows all as he implies outside of his couch QB criticism?.  It is almost as if he expects the Pats to never, ever, ever, lose another game, let alone a playoff game.  When he says Brady has declined in skills since 2007 or so, is it more from an expectation the Pats SHOULD have won a couple more SBs and since TB has been the QB, it is his fault.  It is amazing the focused laser beam he has aimed at Brady. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

My god you trolls are something.  In meetings in dc this week.  Busy.  Will deal with yfb12a request, one I have answered a dozen times anyway.

Waving at ya from Kent Island MD, Rusty.  DC is warm at this time of year due to all the hot air that eminates from the Capitol.  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I was just curious, when was the last Patriots game you watched live at either Gillette stadium or Foxboro stadium?

Have you ever attended a Patriots Super Bowl victory parade?

Just curious, if you don't want to answer then that's cool, I understand.

What exactly does that have to do with anything TFB?

Do you honestly believe that people who go to sporting events are bigger fans than those who don't?

I sure hope not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

I was just curious, when was the last Patriots game you watched live at either Gillette stadium or Foxboro stadium?

Do you honestly believe that people who go to sporting events are bigger fans than those who don't?

I sure hope not.

This is not a troll job here, it has nothing to do with anything other then asking a simple question out of curiosity.  I know he lives away, I was just curious if he ever makes it back to watch a live game and if so, when was the last time he did?

We all know he is a big fan so I was just curious if he ever get's back to watch a live game.  And while I was asking I wondered if he ever was in attendance to a live Patriots Super Bowl parade.  Nothing more, nothing less.  You people are making this into something it's not.  Do we always have to be mean to each other, can't I just ask a friendly question?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I was just curious, when was the last Patriots game you watched live? 

Ill go first . I haven't missed a game in about 10 years watched or went to.

went to 01 03 parades when they beat rams and panthers.

bonus coverage lol.

I have red zone. Play fantasy football ( not this year though)

Can talk about hockey and football all day n night really follow the 2 

yes I bet for entertainment purposes as well. Lol it's not that hard who's next. Lol

You know he was asking if Harvey's been to game lately hehehehe

Go Sox !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"We may not like what Rusty has to say or how he says it but I have no doubt that he is a fan of the highest degree"

Oh he's a Pats fan all right, maybe even a rabid one, and smart as heck, but he's not a fan 'of the highest degree,' more like 'lowest common denominator'. 

He's non-inclusive, must always be right, loves trolling our hall of fame quarterback, and if you disagree with him you are a non-fan, a pink hat, and a sheep. He expects us to question all our assumptions meanwhile he will never question his own. 

He's a very dedicated fan (and knows his football with a few blind spots) but has little to offer a message board as he is 100 percent right and you are 100 percent wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

My god you trolls are something.  In meetings in dc this week.  Busy.  Will deal with yfb12a request, one I have answered a dozen times anyway.

[QUOTE]

Spends all day, every day on forum.  Some guy asks him, what is assumed to be a troll question yet said to be "friendly" question, suddenly in DC all week.  Has time to drop the "you trolls" comment though.  Hmmm.

Harvey/Rusty mother must have forgot to pay power or internet bill. 

Harvey/Rusty able to get 1 last post in to call everyone trolls before his pay per minute cheap flip phone with very limited data plan minutes is turned off because mother forgot to pay cell phone bill too.

SO now Harvey/Rusty is either on his bicycle peddling as fast as he can to get to the local library to stand in line and wait for computer and internet access so he can get on and call us all trolls again

OR

Harvey/Rusty finally has been told to get out of the basement, get off his fat but and go get a job.

We might not see much from Harvey/Rusty for a while.  Might be getting a job and on here less or fighting with old people at library, calling them all trolls for being on computers for so long and gets locked up in jail.  Mother refuses to bail him out of jail because she can now have her guy friend over to the house without Harvey/Rusty telling him how wrong he is about everything.

Forum best place ever now!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

He's a very dedicated fan (and knows his football with a few blind spots) but has little to offer a message board as he is 100 percent right and you are 100 percent wrong.

4,000+ times every six weeks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

geez tfb can you give the rusty theads a break, just when it starts to calm down somebody starts a rusty thread. please give the rest of us a break pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! why is he so important I have to see his name over and over in the discussion blog.. if you want to talk to him message him.!! this used to be a great message board about the patriots.. but people like you are turning this into a personal facebook bullcrap. page. 

Thats because this TFB guy IS Rusty - he talks about his made up character living on this forum, yet look at TFB, he averages over 6 posts a day. There is not a single thread on this board where he does not mention Rusty - its because when he posts as Rusty, everybody else has him on ignore or just does not respond, meaning TFB has to log in to bring attention to his post as Rusty by further promoting it. Ive been on this forum since the '01 season, there was never any "Rusty" character until this TFB guy came on board. Further, TFB has accused EVERY other poster on this board at one time or another of being this "Rusty" character trying to deflect it away from himself. Lasty, notice how TFB obsesses over and has taken it upon himself to find this "Rusty" character? Its just a sad and pathetic way of trying to get more attention

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Spends all day, every day on forum.  Some guy asks him, what is assumed to be a troll question yet said to be "friendly" question, suddenly in DC all week.  Has time to drop the "you trolls" comment though.  Hmmm.

Harvey/Rusty able to get 1 last post in to call everyone trolls before his pay per minute cheap flip phone with very limited data plan minutes is turned off because mother forgot to pay cell phone bill too.

SO now Harvey/Rusty is either on his bicycle peddling as fast as he can to get to the local library to stand in line and wait for computer and internet access so he can get on and call us all trolls again

OR

Harvey/Rusty finally has been told to get out of the basement, get off his fat but and go get a job.

We might not see much from Harvey/Rusty for a while.  Might be getting a job and on here less or fighting with old people at library, calling them all trolls for being on computers for so long and gets locked up in jail.  Mother refuses to bail him out of jail because she can now have her guy friend over to the house without Harvey/Rusty telling him how wrong he is about everything.

I am currently in alexandria, va through tomorrow afternoon.  Your jealousy of my freedoms as a sales consultant is delicious, Bustchise.  I hope your standing desk is holding up.  Bawahaha

Looks like you were able to kick an older person off the computer at the library for a few minutes to get that in.  Good job, lad!!

Sales consultants?  Is that what you job seekers call yourself these days?

Your freedoms?  I take vacations almost 1/3 of the year, I have plenty of freedoms!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

Dear TFB12,

Your infatuation with me here, as many have pointed to above, is a little but much at this point.

I've explained myself here more than on one occasion, if not NUMEROUS times in terms of where I came from, where I went to school, my background, what I do for a living, and where I currently live.

If I tell you my favorite sports experience was the 1996 AFC Title game over literally 50+ each Bruins and Sox games in the 1980s and into the mid 1990s, that should tell you something.  The last game I attended at the old Foxboro Stadium was that one.  When you are in college, you don't have a lot of money, so flying up or driving up to games out of your area, is not really a feasible concept.  If you had gone to college, you might grasp that.

I've seen the Sox in the playoffs on the road, the Bruins as well (mulitiple times). I've been to a Pats game on the road twice. Once in Indy in 2007 and once in Carolina in that late season 2001 game where Law picked off Weinke (I think it was) in the rain.  I remember driving down from Chapel Hill that Sunday morning seeing a van from Maine and wondering if some loyal Pats fans were also going to the game.

Don't question my resume and loyalty please. I have been more than upfront and honest and have talked about this MANY, MANY TIMES here. You, meanwhile, have been dishonest and changed your stories to the point that everyone is confused with your background.

My last visit to Gillette was 2010 vs the Ravens. The one before that was 2009 vs the Ravens as well, which was my first trip into Gillette.  Liked the new stadium, don't like the corporate vibe.   

I have never attended a parade, no. Quite frankly, I don't know why anyone would fly in for that in February in that weather to stand there, but if that somehow makes you think you are some superfan from Texas and now California, who used to be a Browns fan, then congratulations to you.

Season tickets in my family since 1978. First game for me was 1984. Would go to 1 or 2 games per year for about 10 years, I'd say I had gone to about 20 games over that time period while growing up. I was at the first MNF in 15 years vs Buffalo in 1995.  Drove up from NC.

Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon ODd the night before in New Orleans.

man , your resume is so impressive , wish i was more like you, not

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

^^Hiya Bustchise!   Took some time to sign out as Rico in the other thread to respond to this one with your faux Pats handle, huh?

Gee, you've got everyone fooled, Bustchise!  lmao

looks like the only fool is you, i'm posting from az , bustchise has probably never been out of jersey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

So Harvey stated he has NEVER been to a Pats victory parade - thanks man, because my pic on here was taken by me at the SB-38 victory parade as Brady went by with the trophy. Guess will just have to throw that at the TFB character when he again accuses me of being this Rusty character - which will probably be in the next few days.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

""meetings in DC"??   LOL.  Dude, there is NO WAY you even have a job.  Can't be posting on here 24x7 and be employed.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Field sales?  Sure, as in... lives at home on welfare with parents and trolls on the computer all day long.  LOL.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

OR

Even if that were true, its still better than being a Jet troll with multiple board names here. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Even if that were true, its still better than being a Jet troll with multiple board names here. 

Yes.

Posting 4,000 times in six weeks about your favorite team is one thing.

Being a fan of another and solely posting to be a jerk is a whole different level.  While I bust on Rusty all day long because of the lies he spins, I fully ignore the Jets and Giants fans althogether.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Yes.

Posting 4,000 times in six weeks about your favorite team is one thing.

Being a fan of another and solely posting to be a jerk is a whole different level.  While I bust on Rusty all day long because of the lies he spins, I fully ignore the Jets and Giants fans althogether.

Probably a good idea.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

""meetings in DC"??   LOL.  Dude, there is NO WAY you even have a job.  Can't be posting on here 24x7 and be employed.  

Yep. Got back last night at around 7:45.

I am my own boss. So, yes, I not only have a job, I am my own boss.  Some of you morons are clueless when it comes to people who work in field sales.

lmao

I am quick, efficient and a great multitasker. I also don't work specifically 8-5 behind a desk.  

Your jealousy is delicious.

I guess that 4 day job fair out of state didn't work out for you huh?  So sorry, but it was sure nice here on the forum with you gone.  I bet mother was super happy to have you gone out of the house for those days. 

Of course you are your own boss, unemployed people usually are.  You tell yourself when to wake up in the morning, which pop tart flavor to eat for breakfast, which game shows to watch during the day while you are on here posting your life away.  There certainly is  no way you are making any money with the amount of time you spend on here. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Field Sales = Amway!

Harvey sales Amway.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

I sure hope not.

Why is it that you call everyone out but never Rusty?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dear TFB12,

Your infatuation with me here, as many have pointed to above, is a little but much at this point.

I've explained myself here more than on one occasion, if not NUMEROUS times in terms of where I came from, where I went to school, my background, what I do for a living, and where I currently live.

If I tell you my favorite sports experience was the 1996 AFC Title game over literally 50+ each Bruins and Sox games in the 1980s and into the mid 1990s, that should tell you something.  The last game I attended at the old Foxboro Stadium was that one.  When you are in college, you don't have a lot of money, so flying up or driving up to games out of your area, is not really a feasible concept.  If you had gone to college, you might grasp that.

I've seen the Sox in the playoffs on the road, the Bruins as well (mulitiple times). I've been to a Pats game on the road twice. Once in Indy in 2007 and once in Carolina in that late season 2001 game where Law picked off Weinke (I think it was) in the rain.  I remember driving down from Chapel Hill that Sunday morning seeing a van from Maine and wondering if some loyal Pats fans were also going to the game.

Don't question my resume and loyalty please. I have been more than upfront and honest and have talked about this MANY, MANY TIMES here. You, meanwhile, have been dishonest and changed your stories to the point that everyone is confused with your background.

My last visit to Gillette was 2010 vs the Ravens. The one before that was 2009 vs the Ravens as well, which was my first trip into Gillette.  Liked the new stadium, don't like the corporate vibe.   

I have never attended a parade, no. Quite frankly, I don't know why anyone would fly in for that in February in that weather to stand there, but if that somehow makes you think you are some superfan from Texas and now California, who used to be a Browns fan, then congratulations to you.

Season tickets in my family since 1978. First game for me was 1984. Would go to 1 or 2 games per year for about 10 years, I'd say I had gone to about 20 games over that time period while growing up. I was at the first MNF in 15 years vs Buffalo in 1995.  Drove up from NC.

Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon ODd the night before in New Orleans.

Well FRAT!  I wasn't looking for your life story, all I asked was when was the last live game you went to there and if you ever attended a Super Bowl parade, that's it.  Pretty simple, I thought.  You seem to be a big fan so I was curious because I know you live away.  BTW, I think a parade would be cool.

Anywho... I didn't read past the first couple sentences because you completely took the whole thread wrong.  I never asked anything about you on this forum other then if you ever played the game before and then these two questions.  I really don't care about all the other stuff about you.  I was curious when you made it back home last to see a live game.  I would love to watch one there, maybe some day.  I envy all you guys who attend the home games on a regular basis.

Anyways, maybe I will make it back to this thread sometime to read your full response, maybe not.  One thing for sure, I won't be trying to be friendly to you ever again on here, DB!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggerjoe. Show wiggerjoe's posts

OR

Harvey/Rusty finally has been told to get out of the basement, get off his fat but and go get a job

Your freedoms?  I take vacations almost 1/3 of the year, I have plenty of freedoms!

Vacations a third of the year, parole violations I would guess.

Sections
Shortcuts