HEY TFB !! AUGUST 1ST!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

HEY TFB !! AUGUST 1ST!!

What s going on ?  let's get started on the date for our fantasy draft .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: HEY TFB !! AUGUST 1ST!!

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

What s going on ?  let's get started on the date for our fantasy draft .

How about tomorrow?  Hahaha!!

Yeah, we will get started soon.  We have a few things to iron out between the two leagues and still figure out who is playing.  My last thread got a bout 15 confirmations with a couple people on the waiting list.  I will find the thread and bump it to the top and we will get this in full swing!!

Can't wait for football to begin!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I was about to ask you TFB when we would get this started. Can I make one proposal...can we use Yahoo or ESPN instead of NFL.com for our league this year? I don't know if anyone else feels the same way as me, but I hate the layout of their draft board and most everything else about that website.

btw, the team name Wear'n a Rice Beater or Treat Women Ricely is already taken, haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I was about to ask you TFB when we would get this started. Can I make one proposal...can we use Yahoo or ESPN instead of NFL.com for our league this year? I don't know if anyone else feels the same way as me, but I hate the layout of their draft board and most everything else about that website.

btw, the team name Wear'n a Rice Beater or Treat Women Ricely is already taken, haha

We have history built up on the NFL site as far as awards, records stuff like that.  I don't mind NFL.com, I liked last years draft on there better then previous years so they are improving it.

Of course whenever change is discussed I like to open it up to the voting process.  I would do the same for this request.  I'm not sure I would be able to set up new leagues on a different service like ESPN or Yahoo as it takes a lot of time to do so, so if we change I might need someone else to take over and run the leagues.  Everything is all set and ready to roll on NFL.com, all the work has been done setting up a few years ago so I have no problem with time constraints running the league on NFL.com, as I said, all the time it takes to set it up was done long ago.

So with all that said, let me know what everyone would like to do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

NFL  they have our history, (I like Espn site better tho)  don't want to change now and NFL is getting better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I'm fine with NFL.com. I usually have a team on ESPN, YAHOO, CBS and FOX as well just for variety. They all have their quirks.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

My dear son rusty,

You see this is why most people don't like you this thread has nothing to do with anything you are interested in, but instead of just moving on you still post on this thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Why do you people even engage with this dorky, bandwagon tool who admitted he used to follow the Browns?   Seriously. I get he has no friends, and this is his only social outlet, but my god. Pick another fantasy league elsewhere and stop enabling.

Hahaha, what a loser.  You know, we couldn't be more opposite.  Most of my life is social, something you don't know anything about, lmao!

You were invited to join us last year and play FF but of course you didn't reply.  You don't partake in any fun forum games on here, you just don't have any fun.  What a miserable P.O.S. you are and you really take a fun forum and try to ruin it.  Why don't you just go away!  This place would be so much better without you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

IrishMob if you read this thread I will need you to go to NFL.com and activate the 2nd league.  Also, check your personal email, I sent you a message.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I forgot our history is saved in the league, we can keep it NFL since it's just easier that way.

I say we consider making it a keeper league, obviously we can vote on it. I think it would keep things interesting for the long haul.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I forgot our history is saved in the league, we can keep it NFL since it's just easier that way.

I say we consider making it a keeper league, obviously we can vote on it. I think it would keep things interesting for the long haul.

If there are 12 players between the two leagues that would like to be in a keeper league then we could turn one of the leagues into a keeper league.  Or someone else can create a 3rd league and run a keeper league. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Don't worry, it will already be a keeper league next year once I keep the champ trophy!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Don't worry, it will already be a keeper league next year once I keep the champ trophy!

Haha, well done!

Sections
Shortcuts