HEY TFB !! AUGUST 1ST!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

HEY TFB !! AUGUST 1ST!!

What s going on ?  let's get started on the date for our fantasy draft .

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: HEY TFB !! AUGUST 1ST!!

I was about to ask you TFB when we would get this started. Can I make one proposal...can we use Yahoo or ESPN instead of NFL.com for our league this year? I don't know if anyone else feels the same way as me, but I hate the layout of their draft board and most everything else about that website.

btw, the team name Wear'n a Rice Beater or Treat Women Ricely is already taken, haha

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

NFL  they have our history, (I like Espn site better tho)  don't want to change now and NFL is getting better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I'm fine with NFL.com. I usually have a team on ESPN, YAHOO, CBS and FOX as well just for variety. They all have their quirks.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

My dear son rusty,

You see this is why most people don't like you this thread has nothing to do with anything you are interested in, but instead of just moving on you still post on this thread.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I forgot our history is saved in the league, we can keep it NFL since it's just easier that way.

I say we consider making it a keeper league, obviously we can vote on it. I think it would keep things interesting for the long haul.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I forgot our history is saved in the league, we can keep it NFL since it's just easier that way.

I say we consider making it a keeper league, obviously we can vote on it. I think it would keep things interesting for the long haul.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Don't worry, it will already be a keeper league next year once I keep the champ trophy!

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts