4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Hey TFB12

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Who's Babe?  I'm Richard.

That explains why you're such a dick.  LMAO.

At least the doctor didn't slap MY mother.

A mom joke?  C'mon babe.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha!!  I forgot about that thread, figured you thought it was a troll job and wasn't going to reply.  I will go see what you wrote after I respond to this childish post of yours.  Sorry, have not been on here very much lately, been very busy, seems like I have only been able to respond to a few threads over the past week and get my picks in to the scoring contest.

Have no idea why you and a few others thought I was calling you out on something.  I was just curious if you make it back to watch any live games. What is wrong with that?  Just because we don't get along on here 99.9% of the time doesn't mean we can't be genuine once in a while.  But apparently not, since the tone of your thread here is childish.  Can't wait to see what you responded in my "calling out thread" ya big goof!  By the way, apparently you got back from you customer service training, how was it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hahaha!!  I forgot about that thread, figured you thought it was a troll job and wasn't going to reply.  I will go see what you wrote after I respond to this childish post of yours.  Sorry, have not been on here very much lately, been very busy, seems like I have only been able to respond to a few threads over the past week and get my picks in to the scoring contest.

Have no idea why you and a few others thought I was calling you out on something.  I was just curious if you make it back to watch any live games. What is wrong with that?  Just because we don't get along on here 99.9% of the time doesn't mean we can't be genuine once in a while.  But apparently not, since the tone of your thread here is childish.  Can't wait to see what you responded in my "calling out thread" ya big goof!  By the way, apparently you got back from you customer service training, how was it?

Rusty's in customer service?! WHAT! haha

Situation 1:

Customer: I want to buy a widget from you.
    Rusty: You can't afford it, troll. You're in cap hell.

Situation 2:

Customer: I bought your widget and it started a fire
    Rusty: Warnings were out

Situation 3:

Customer: I want to buy a Tom Brady jersey
    Rusty: Won't fly with me, "Babe"
    Customer: Uh, who is "babe"?

(sexual harassment story gets picked up by NY Times)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

Situation 3:

LMAO!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Lol!   Babe and Richard are diks.  No doubt.

Then considering your proclivities; you should really like us. LMAO@U

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

At least the doctor didn't slap MY mother.

A mom joke?  C'mon babe.

Look, I already think little enough of you based on your football intelligence. Don't make me think even less by being so imbecilic as to think I'm that guy. Even you aren't that f'n stupid. Right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

Situation 3:

HAHAHAHA!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This thread is like a Bob Dylan song Gone Bad!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Big difference. He's just a dick. I'm a dick that has and will own you for your entire time here. LMAO

Own me?  You didn't even read my post correctly.  I suggest you read more carefully next time.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Situation 1:

That busted me up.

Way too funny!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TBF12 just a wormy weasel. Actually asks a diehard if they have been to a parade as if it means something and then acts like the person answering the question, as if it is a relevant question, is the one who is the problem.

He was confronted by multiple people, too. He just doesn't get it.

A bandwagon fan from Texas whose dad like the Browns isn't going to be seen in greater light than someone born and bred in NE with season tickets in the the family and who has spent thousands on NE sports teams.

The arrogance of it.

I seriously don't understand what it would prove, so why would I ask.  I was curious, if you ever make it back to any games.  Also I thought it would be interesting to see if you ever attended a SB parade live.  But you want to be a jerk anbout it fine.  No big deal.  For now on I won't ask you any friendly questions, I will just continue to treat you like the liar and jerk that you are.

Btw, if I wanted to make a point with anything like this I would have said something like this...

Hey Rusty, you always say that I'm not a true Pats fan, in order to be a true Pats fan you have to be born there. 

Soooo..... To that I would say:  Surely, if you were born there and you were a true Pats fan then you have probably met Robert Kraft, right?  Have you ever met Robert Kraft?

You would have said no and I would have laughed at you and said well it's pretty cool that this Pats fan who isn't a true Pats fan by Rusty's standards has actually met Robert Kraft and you haven't!   Go figure!  Hahahahahahaha!!

But I wasn't asking the initial question for any other reason but curiosity.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

Situation 3:

[/QUOTE]

LOL I Nominate this for funniest post of the year!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

TBF12 just a wormy weasel. Actually asks a diehard if they have been to a parade as if it means something and then acts like the person answering the question, as if it is a relevant question, is the one who is the problem.

He was confronted by multiple people, too. He just doesn't get it.

A bandwagon fan from Texas whose dad like the Browns isn't going to be seen in greater light than someone born and bred in NE with season tickets in the the family and who has spent thousands on NE sports teams.

The arrogance of it.

The only thing diehard about you is that you are a diehard imbecile.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Thanks guys haha. It was too easy. I actually like Rusty though. When I used to post a lot more, we got into interesting conversations but then I don't know what happened. The board has been too cluttered with name-calling and pointless arguing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks guys haha. It was too easy. I actually like Rusty though. When I used to post a lot more, we got into interesting conversations but then I don't know what happened. The board has been too cluttered with name-calling and pointless arguing.

TROLL!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Rkarp was spot on in his analysis and you were totally wrong again, moron. That must eat you up inside bwahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

Situation 3:

LOL I Nominate this for funniest post of the year!

You probably should get out more.

Personally, I feel sorry for morons who don't have a clue about marketing or sales careers in high end fields like Healthcare and Clinical Research.  For your bubble to be that small in the world, it's just pathetic.

I don't think people like TFB12 have ever left home before.  Isolated, afraid to leave the area they live in, etc.

It's kind of creepy an adult would mock that kind of thing, unless of course, the person doing the mocking is that insecure with themselves, which is clearly the case with TFB12.

Guy makes photoshops here as a hobby which is why everyone (with a brain) thinks he's a teenager or a very immature adult.

Either way, quite sad. I feel bad for his kids, if he really does have kids like he claims. He locks himself in a room to be able to post here, apparently. lmao

OMG look, the insanity continues.

The guy seems to have a life from what I have been reading on here, but you on the other hand lives on this forum, you don't have a job, you live with your mother, apparently don't have any friends and certainly probably have never been in a relationship with a woman and here you are trying to make fun of other posters.  You must be the dumbest person in the world.

I'm going to sit back and watch you continue to take the beating you have been receiving for bashing rkarp. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Rkarp was spot on in his analysis and you were totally wrong again, moron. That must eat you up inside bwahaha

I really believe Rusty is seriously mental challenged.  There is no way anyone in their right mind can be like him.  He is constantly receiving verbal beatdowns on here yet he continues to come here and post ridiculous things.  Someone like that must have incredibly low self esteem and is not mentally not right, plain and simple.

• Sections
    Shortcuts