Hey TFB12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Hey TFB12

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Your buddy Welkie cupcaked over to Denver for attention, was doing Old Spice commercials and loved him some limelight. But, when the real lights go on, where is Welkie?

Hmm?

Welker had 84 yards receiving in the Superbowl against an amazing defense and you are ripping him.

Edelman had 89 yards in the Conference Championship against an average defense.

Amendola had zero yards in that game.

Dropson had 33 yards in that game.

Sudfeld, the guy you said had emerged, didn't play.

Tell us more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I'll tell you right now, I would much rather bow out in the AFC Championship after a complete injury decimated season, (including a key injury to Talib in that game due to the dirtiest play of all time by your boy, welker) than spend 2 weeks hyping up your team before the SB only to completely choke once the big stage hits and completely embarass yourself in the SB.  I mean, how embarassing was that?  They were beyond helpless in every facet of the game!  Even the refs couldn't help them, even though they tried when they denied Wilson a 1st down on the challenge when he clearly had it, and then OVERTURNED Holliday's fumble when the ball was clearly moving before his knee hit.  Pathetic!

Well then that just shows what a loser you are.  Give me a chance to compete at the title anytime compared to being a wimp and tucking my tail between my legs and run away from at least trying to win.  LMAO @ u.  Go find yourself a heart.. tin man!  Or how about some courage.. Mr. Lion!!  Hahaha!!  LOSER!  What a lame excuse you give.  I hope for your sake you really don't think like that!

Umm, NE's D at least has guts and battles.  Losing by 10 to that offense on the road, down that many starters, is nothing to be ashamed of at all.

What Denver D yesterday was mortifying.

Your buddy Welkie cupcaked over to Denver for attention, was doing Old Spice commercials and loved him some limelight. But, when the real lights go on, where is Welkie?

Hmm?

Loosing by 10 with allowing scores of 6/7 drives with zero 3 & outs, zero T/O's, zero sacks......Is as bad as it gets and to see the way that Pm couldn't handle Seattle's D (a real one) PROVES just how pathetic the Pats D is.

That total domination makes the Pats d look 1000x's WORSE, because it is and has been FOREVER!

Genius?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

G O A T?   Billy goat, maybe.  NFL GOAT?    HAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

you are the only person on this board that would have rather had amendola over welker this year. Plain and utter stupidity. How can you want a guy who has been off the field more than on, and caught 0 balls in the biggest game of the year as opposed to welker who keeps on. 

And your spinning of the pats cap hell next year is simply fabulous. Other teams are in cap hell, win sb's, and we just have all the leverage. Man you should have been selling the public the war on Syria. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey, another deflection from Rusty! 

Seahawks just showed how to flat out own a SB and Rusty is doing everything he can to keep everyone from talking about the Pats defense.  Could you imagine had the Pats had half the defense the Seahahwks have Kraft would have at least 2 more Lombardi trophies.  Instead, Kraft has to live with the fact that the Patriots gave up 80+ yard game losing, Super Bowl losing, drives in less then 3 minutes to lose 2 Super Bowls.  Ouch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Seahawks just showed how to flat out own a SB and Rusty is doing everything he can to keep everyone from talking about the Pats defense.  Could you imagine had the Pats had half the defense the Seahahwks have Kraft would have at least 2 more Lombardi trophies.  Instead, Kraft has to live with the fact that the Patriots gave up 80+ yard game losing, Super Bowl losing, drives in less then 3 minutes to lose 2 Super Bowls.  Ouch!

Oh come on now.....we all know it's Brady's ego that cost us those games!! That selfish b-a-s-t-a-r-d is the worst thing that's ever happened to this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Stop the excuses, injures are part of the game.. be prepared for them and if not then suffer the consequences, nobody to blame but the GM for not building depth.

Wilson would have lit up the Patriots last night, no doubt about it.  How would that have looked, lol!

Next year, yes there is always next year but guess what.. we have been hearing that for 10 years now!

BB has some work to do, if it takes a defense like that to win championships then I am more afraid of never winning one again then I have ever been. 

Last night couldn't have gone any worse for you with the exception of Manning winning.  Last night put total focus on defense and the Pats have a lot to change before they have a defense anywhere near that level.

Injuries are part of the game, but not like that. No team is winning a SB with that many starters lost, especially good or GREAT starters.

I would trade Brady tomorrow if there was no cap hit to get a crack at a better game managing QB and some cash for some defensive infusion in FA. Absolutely. Until then, Brady has to be held accountable just like pricey Gomie.

Talk to Brady. He's handicapped the franchise.  BB has been masterful lately drafting and dcultivating talent trying to work around the greed of Brady.  Brady used to take less pre Giselle but now Giselle his him taking all he can get at the expense of the team. Super.

NE is the 3rd youngest team in the league behind Seattle and SF.

BB has a lot of work to do? Try again. Denver, your favorite team this year...HAS A LOT OF WORK TO DO.

Will somebody shut this fkn loser up?

Bustchise! Please. Watch the language.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Oh come on now.....we all know it's Brady's ego that cost us those games!! That selfish b-a-s-t-a-r-d is the worst thing that's ever happened to this team.

There is a direct correlation between qb ego and the D blowing

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

BB letting WW walk was a bad choice no doubt. 

If Ww is here TB is happy and they have great chemistry. WW would've helped win 1 more game at least IMO and gives us the one seed and a lot better chance with WW in Foxboro vs. Denver. 

now, tfb12, yes injuries are apart of the game no doubt there but how often is a team missing 6 of their top players to IR. Sometimes you lose one or two sstars and a couple depth players who are role players not 6 great players. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So what we know now after yesterday.....

No way the Pats were ever going to run on Denver in the playoffs.  They totally shut down the Pats and Seahawks run game. 

Pats didn't have the defense to put pressure on Manning.  Pats D wasn';t good enough to get off the field like Seahawks were able to.

Pats didn't have enough offensive weapons to make up for not being able to run the ball.

BB has a lot of work to do this offseason.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I told you the Broncos would be in the SB, not the Pats and guess what, I was right.  Also, make no mistake about it.. the Pats would have been in the SB had they kept Welker.  Would they have won the SB?? Hard to say they would have after seeing that Seahawks defense last night but at least they would have had the chance to compete and tried.  Just as I predicted, the Broncos had a better offense then the Pats and Welker helped with that.

I also said Amendola would do nothing this season, would probably be injured.. right again!  LMAO!!

I said 2 weeks ago the Seahahwks would win last night.. right again.  LMAO!!

Dude, I own you.. I have been correct all season.  So go grab your shine box, boy!

Oh, injuries are lame excuses, and so is blaming the refs and commissioner on losses, you big goof!  You are going to have a very long off season around here, after last night there is going to be a lot more criticism and a lot more attention being paid on every move the Pats make on defense.  Pats have a long way to go.

Did you also predict every important NE injury? LOL!

What a fraud. If NE was healthy, we would have wiped the floor with the Broncos. Wiped the floor.

Pats are LOADED for bear. LOADED going into next year. Denver? Not so much. And they just BLEW IT due to knee jerking 12 million or Welkie while ignoring that putrid D.

They coulda used Dumie last night, huh?  Russell Wilson wasn't touched all night.

You sure Denver getting Welkie was a good move, huh?  Sure didn't seem that way in another big game for Welkie yet again, did it?

Welkie - 8 million in 2014 or gone (LOL!)

Moreno - Gone

Woodyard - Gone

Decker - Gone

Jammer - Gone

Bailey - Gone

Ayers - A Bust and gone

Shaun Phillips - Gone

Gone, gone, gone.

Enjoy watching your Donkeys next year with Gomie 1 year older and a draft bust in Montee Ball now the lead back. lol!

Stop the excuses, injures are part of the game.. be prepared for them and if not then suffer the consequences, nobody to blame but the GM for not building depth.

Wilson would have lit up the Patriots last night, no doubt about it.  How would that have looked, lol!

Next year, yes there is always next year but guess what.. we have been hearing that for 10 years now!

BB has some work to do, if it takes a defense like that to win championships then I am more afraid of never winning one again then I have ever been. 

Last night couldn't have gone any worse for you with the exception of Manning winning.  Last night put total focus on defense and the Pats have a lot to change before they have a defense anywhere near that level.

Injuries are part of the game, but not like that. No team is winning a SB with that many starters lost, especially good or GREAT starters.

I would trade Brady tomorrow if there was no cap hit to get a crack at a better game managing QB and some cash for some defensive infusion in FA. Absolutely. Until then, Brady has to be held accountable just like pricey Gomie.

Talk to Brady. He's handicapped the franchise.  BB has been masterful lately drafting and dcultivating talent trying to work around the greed of Brady.  Brady used to take less pre Giselle but now Giselle his him taking all he can get at the expense of the team. Super.

NE is the 3rd youngest team in the league behind Seattle and SF.

BB has a lot of work to do? Try again. Denver, your favorite team this year...HAS A LOT OF WORK TO DO.

RE: I would trade Brady tomorrow if there was no cap hit to get a crack at a better game managing QB and some cash for some defensive infusion in FA

I got a deal for you, the Pats & BB....

Brady would have won the last 2 Super Bowls for SF with Crabtree, Davis & Boldin( last year only) to whom to toss to.

I'd trade Kaepernick( 10 more years+) now even up to the Pats for Tom Brady(2-3 more years) and TB could retire in his home town, Santa Clara, with a new stadium & with his idol Joe Montana's team. So if Pats want a moblile QB who has failed to deliver in the clutch when passing is needed, go for it New England. And by the way, Brady is still more mobile than Manning and could run 5-10 yards with an opening when a 1st down is needed. OK, OK, re: Brady for Kap..I'm California Dreaming !!!

Obviously, I'm not a Kap fan. I think SF would have won with Alex Smith. He gave KC 44 points, not his fault defense gave up 45. He had SF ahead vs Giants 2 years ago( I hate them too having beaten Pats in 2 SBs and I'm still haunted by Welker's drop)  when 2 bonehead fumbles led to a field goal to tie and another to win. Alex is pretty mobile too when needed to get 5-10 yds for a first down. His % is low too for tossing picks while Kap's isn't.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Here is all you need to know:

Count down to the melt down

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Not a real good time to pick on TFB12 for the Welker thing. Welker played ball in this game and had a vastly superior season to Amendola, whose contract may prevent us from re-signing Edelman, our most productive receiver. 

TFB12 and Welker win this round. There is a chance next year could tell a different tale. I felt confident Amendola would outplay Welker. I was completely wrong.

Denver had their fair share of serious injuries this year so I'm not sure we can play the injury card with Denver. We had a couple more and the AH situation was unique. 

New England will be better next year but Caroll and his team are leading in terms of designing a superior NFL defense and that has to be concerning to Belichick and his staff. 

Denver and New England need to worry about Seattle (and to some extend San Fran), not the JV conference that seems to be the AFC currently.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Not a real good time to pick on TFB12 for the Welker thing. Welker played ball in this game and had a vastly superior season to Amendola, whose contract may prevent us from re-signing Edelman, our most productive receiver. 

TFB12 and Welker win this round. There is a chance next year could tell a different tale. I felt confident Amendola would outplay Welker. I was completely wrong.

Denver had their fair share of serious injuries this year so I'm not sure we can play the injury card with Denver. We had a couple more and the AH situation was unique. 

New England will be better next year but Caroll and his team are leading in terms of designing a superior NFL defense and that has to be concerning to Belichick and his staff. 

Denver and New England need to worry about Seattle (and to some extend San Fran), not the JV conference that seems to be the AFC currently.

However if you spin this way, Edelman outperformed Welker hence his actual replacement was better. Remember Julien was a FA also! He also returns to that status again this year. So when Amendola replaces him and TJ Moe takes Amendola's 2nd banana spot, who will get credit for out performing Edelman? The guy who catches the most passes.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I'll tell you right now, I would much rather bow out in the AFC Championship after a complete injury decimated season, (including a key injury to Talib in that game due to the dirtiest play of all time by your boy, welker) than spend 2 weeks hyping up your team before the SB only to completely choke once the big stage hits and completely embarass yourself in the SB.  I mean, how embarassing was that?  They were beyond helpless in every facet of the game!  Even the refs couldn't help them, even though they tried when they denied Wilson a 1st down on the challenge when he clearly had it, and then OVERTURNED Holliday's fumble when the ball was clearly moving before his knee hit.  Pathetic!

Well then that just shows what a loser you are.  Give me a chance to compete at the title anytime compared to being a wimp and tucking my tail between my legs and run away from at least trying to win.  LMAO @ u.  Go find yourself a heart.. tin man!  Or how about some courage.. Mr. Lion!!  Hahaha!!  LOSER!  What a lame excuse you give.  I hope for your sake you really don't think like that!

I'll thank you not to take my name in vain.

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

That doesn't make any sense.  Welker is owed 6 million this year. If we had caved to Welkie and upped the deal to match Denver, we would DEFINITELY not have a shot at Edelman.

We'd be forced to take a hit but cutting Welkie to even hope to get in on Edelman.

Amendola's contract is very manageable. I don't know where you inbreds get this. Don't force Muzz to come in here and post his contract numbers again. lol

We had FAR more key injuries than Denver. Far more. Not even close! Did Denver lose their All Pro TE for most of the year or have its middle D stripped to its core?

TFB12 and Welker win this round? The only way they win is if Welkie wins the SB! That's the whole reason he was choosing between NE and Denver, dumbo.

He wanted a ring and he disappeared AGAIN!  AGAIN!

The only way Welkie is jusitified and wins is if he wins a ring or plays well and Denver is at least in that game.

Welkie has no ring. He is 0-3 in SBs, one of them he literally lost on his own accord!

Damn right I was correct on this!  Welker and the Broncos were in the SB, they were playing for the Lombardi, the Patriots were not!  I told you that was going to be the case, all you can ask for is a chance to play for the title and that is exactly what they were doing!! While our team was home pulling their puds... thank you BB!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

you are the only person on this board that would have rather had amendola over welker this year. Plain and utter stupidity. How can you want a guy who has been off the field more than on, and caught 0 balls in the biggest game of the year as opposed to welker who keeps on. 

And your spinning of the pats cap hell next year is simply fabulous. Other teams are in cap hell, win sb's, and we just have all the leverage. Man you should have been selling the public the war on Syria. 

Younger, tougher, less drops, cheaper, somewhat effective outside (Welker useless outside) etc. It's about now and the future. You just saw why BB walked from Welkie.

He disappears in the postseason. I've said it for years.

WW=one concussion away from career being over.  People have to realize the Edelman stepped into WW role, not DA.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

dont bother with this clown. hes not a pats fan rusty.

down with tfb12

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

I'll thank you not to take my name in vain.

LMAO!! 

I apologize, I hope you understand the relevance of using it though, haha!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

People have to realize the Edelman stepped into WW role, not DA.

And why is that?  Because Amendola is a $30M bone r.

Nice job on that one, Belichick. 

Amendola had zero catches in the biggest game of the year.  What a disaster of a signing.  It's Fat Albert bad.  He's so bad, a kick returner took his job.

• Sections
    Shortcuts