Hey, where did that jbolt guy go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Hey, where did that jbolt guy go?

Did he ever come back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: Hey, where did that jbolt guy go?

He's done for the season, just like Norve, Nerve what ever you call him cause he sure has a lot of nerve imitating a HC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

He's still here, just using his other psuedonyms (underdog, leon, togah, whodat, TexasPat, etc.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Hey, where did that jbolt guy go?:
    [QUOTE]He's still here, just using his other psuedonyms (underdog, leon, togah, whodat, TexasPat, etc.)
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. Leon,togah and whodat as well as phatrex and a host of others are all the same punk Jets fan thats been posting here for around 5 years. Sometimes he converses with several of his alter egos in a single thread. A truly sick little boy.

TexasPat has always been TexasPat and though i don't agree with him sometimes he is a Pats fan and a good poster. Granted leon the bugboy has posted with derivatives of Pat's name.

I haven't seen underoos post in a while. Isn't he a Colts fan? If so there won't be much for Colts fans to brag about this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I think he's going by "UD6" these days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Please amend your post to "Where did Jints Fan and JBolt go?" Gints fan disappeared after he was connected to a pathetic post on Utube. At least JBolt has some decent things to say from time to time.  Gints fan, not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I think he's going by "UD6" these days.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. I don't usually read UD6's posts. I hear enough stupidity out of the sales staff in work.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Please amend your post to "Where did Jints Fan and JBolt go?" Gints fan disappeared after he was connected to a pathetic post on Utube. At least JBolt has some decent things to say from time to time.  Gints fan, not.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

jintsfan was probably another leon handle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Sort of surprised Jbolt isn't here as he usually does some around to take his knocks after a loss, even though he contributes little to the discussion. Maybe he is bummed because he went against Brady in his fantasy league as well. 

I think Jints fan and UD6 are on their way out as their teams are heading towards irrelevance. Jets trolls and Leon variations we are stuck with for a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Sort of surprised Jbolt isn't here as he usually does some around to take his knocks after a loss, even though he contributes little to the discussion. Maybe he is bummed because he went against Brady in his fantasy league as well.  I think Jints fan and UD6 are on their way out as their teams are heading towards irrelevance. Jets trolls and Leon variations we are stuck with for a while.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Good avatar. Funny thing about insurance companies and commercials. The ones that advertise the most tend to be the most expensive and the hardest to deal with when you have a claim. Yet they spend millions having this bimbo and a lizzard tell you how cheap and helpful they are and people buy into it. PT Barnum was right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Please amend your post to "Where did Jints Fan and JBolt go?" Gints fan disappeared after he was connected to a pathetic post on Utube. At least JBolt has some decent things to say from time to time.  Gints fan, not.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

He does? I don't believe you, prove it!

PhillyPhn seems to have gone missing too. What a shame...*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

found him...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]He's still here, just using his other psuedonyms (TexasPat)
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

LOL, can't we all get along

Sections
Shortcuts