hey, where's my shadow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Re: hey, where's my shadow?

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

has Russell finally admitted he lost our 2009 bet that he keeps bringing up and benched himself for the week? or has he been banned again? I just noticed, no one is constantly dogging my every post this week.

or is he on the board with another new name?

[/QUOTE]

The fact that you even started this thread tells me that you miss Russ when he isn't here.  Personally, I think you enjoy Rusty's posts and debate much more than you would ever let on.

[/QUOTE]

Definitely.  The people who claim to hate him the most are the same people making these types of threads all but asking him to come out of the woodwork and talk to them.

All I know is I  had jock itch one time a few years ago, and when it was gone, I wasn't asking where it went. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Whoa. I dont hate the guy. I almost met him once for a beer but backed out. Lets say I derive great enjoyment on how wrong he always is, how he manages to embarass himself on most every topic, and argues with the entire board, yet sees himself 100% the opposite to how the rest of the world sees him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I know is I  had jock itch one time a few years ago, and when it was gone, I wasn't asking where it went. 

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....I smell a new nickname for Rusty....."Jock Itch" Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rkarp, now you sound like a prepubscent teenager.  Have all the fun you like doing whatever you like.  It's not my place to tell you can't.  Don't think for a minute, however, that you're doing anything to further football discussions by doing so.

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

Yo Smelly! Hows the walking in Walpole going? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

rkarp, now you sound like a prepubscent teenager.  Have all the fun you like doing whatever you like.  It's not my place to tell you can't.  Don't think for a minute, however, that you're doing anything to further football discussions by doing so.

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...small things for small minds, eh KRAPPER.....you are a sad azzed joke...nothing of football importance to add today?  Still stealing from the net? Teddy B no longer talking to you for your "insider" info?.....

BTW...must gall you to know your daddy had to give you the money you used to buy your house... :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And its relevance to anything posted in here by me is exactly what?

[/QUOTE]

Because you call others out for being "prepubescent teens" but not him. Guessing you have him on ignore which is probably the best course of action at this point.

[/QUOTE]

My use of the term was post and thread specific.  Don't expect an answer to anything further on the subject.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...small things for small minds, eh KRAPPER.....you are a sad azzed joke...nothing of football importance to add today?  Still stealing from the net? Teddy B no longer talking to you for your "insider" info?.....

BTW...must gall you to know your daddy had to give you the money you used to buy your house... :)

[/QUOTE]

Saw Tedy last week man. He is still living around the corner and we bump into each other every now and then. He is in bristol more and more. Big career ahead of him once his kids are older. Our wives are friendly. Want me to pass along a message? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tampon not fitting well today...you're just "itching" to start KRAPPER with someone today...try your newfound buddy, BUST-CHISE#1...since you've become NY Jets Troll#2, aka, BUST-CHISE#2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tampon not fitting well today...you're just "itching" to start KRAPPER with someone today...try your newfound buddy, BUST-CHISE#1...since you've become NY Jets Troll#2, aka, BUST-CHISE#2

[/QUOTE]

Hey, wheres your buddy? Russell?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]

Whoa. I dont hate the guy. I almost met him once for a beer but backed out. Lets say I derive great enjoyment on how wrong he always is, how he manages to embarass himself on most every topic, and argues with the entire board, yet sees himself 100% the opposite to how the rest of the world sees him.

[/QUOTE]

OK so Wazzu was right and you do enjoy his posts and banter with him.  Hey it's cool.  I enjoy reading most of the posters here myself including Rusty. 

Maybe you have never called for Rusty to leave the board (and maybe you have) but I know plenty have acted like he's a scourge to the board when the truth is most people like you, Babe, Not A Shot in reality like his presence here.  It's all good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No clue...I don't come here to listen to others bait him or to watch him bait others.....it's not alot of fun....it's also why I spend increasingly less time here....OT threads, homophobia, right wing nutjobs, single person multi-named Jets trolls....forget it...the place just ain't fun anymore.....sorry to have ever added to the sorry tone this place has adopted of late... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No clue...I don't come here to listen to others bait him or to watch him bait others.....it's not alot of fun....it's also why I spend increasingly less time here....OT threads, homophobia, right wing nutjobs, single person multi-named Jets trolls....forget it...the place just ain't fun anymore.....sorry to have ever added to the sorry tone this place has adopted of late... 

[/QUOTE]

Dude, lets face it, your pictures on every thread gave u a really, really bad rep. Start talking football and the big boys will let u play

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, lets face it, your pictures on every thread gave u a really, really bad rep. Start talking football and the big boys will let u play

[/QUOTE]

Drop the butchie non sense too. Its really, really played out except between u and Russell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look...you aren't what I consider a "big boy"...I honestly do not think you are a bad person...only true Jet Trolls are evil (lol), but even they are palatable on occassion....do what you want...that's the problem..no one here owns a darn thing...only a fool thinks like that....only legends in their own mind

And you wonder why people crap on this place all the time....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look...you aren't what I consider a "big boy"...I honestly do not think you are a bad person...only true Jet Trolls are evil (lol), but even they are palatable on occassion....do what you want...that's the problem..no one here owns a darn thing...only a fool thinks like that....only legends in their own mind

[/QUOTE]

No clue what u r saying, but thats true with about 98% of the things u post here. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No clue what u r saying, but thats true with about 98% of the things u post here. 

[/QUOTE]

This place would be a whole lot better off if fewer folks HAD to be right all the time and simply exchanged views.....truly...

And I don't come here to be loved, or even liked....I have a dog...I have a family and friends....that's where my real needs are met....I don't know what others here do...It's none of my business....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This place would be a whole lot better off if fewer folks HAD to be right all the time and simply exchanged views.....truly...

And I don't come here to be loved, or even liked....I have a dog...I have a family and friends....that's where my real needs are met....I don't know what others here do...It's none of my business....

[/QUOTE]

Why are 99% of your posts not about football and 98% of them use pictures and not words? Drug abuse?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are 99% of your posts not about football and 98% of them use pictures and not words? Drug abuse?

[/QUOTE]

Not biting ....you won't ever change...you're obviously in a mood and want to fight...take it out on your family...enjoy! You just ain't worth it!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I just feel like everyone complains about rusty all the time because of his opposing opinions but then he leaves for a week and they try and bait him back.

they are denying the fact that this board is beyond interesting with him around. may get out of hand at times but you guys love arguing with him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

My use of the term was post and thread specific.  Don't expect an answer to anything further on the subject.

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

So what happened with that beer? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

Zip it dead head troll

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao!

[/QUOTE]

Zip it dead head troll

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEE

How are the cat's behinds doing...getting you all up in them m sure...just like your woeful Jets

Sections
Shortcuts