HI AGAIN! MY BRAND SPANKING NEW ACCOUNT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: HI AGAIN! MY BRAND SPANKING NEW ACCOUNT

Oh it is you....smh. Hows it going?  Guys didnt do us any favors yesterday i see...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

42AND46's Page   Username

HIDE

About Me:

Says it all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Who are you again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh it is you....smh. Hows it going?  Guys didnt do us any favors yesterday i see...

[/QUOTE]

we sucked...VERY disheartened by my jints

lose ok but show up! they have waaaay to much talent and history of success to play like they did these past two weeks-i dont get it at all

when season started i said based on that schedule i would take 10-6 and playoffs which was right there b4 yesterday-now it's 9-7 and some help though they really don deserve it way they are finishing up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who are you again?

[/QUOTE]

funny stuff! hi tcal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Are those the amoint of points your team has allowed the past two weeks?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Well that answers the question of how long it takes a Giants fan to figure out his caps lock key.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you cant deny that you are a troll after making an account like this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lose ok but show up! they have waaaay to much talent and history of success to play like they did these past two weeks-i dont get it at all

when season started i said based on that schedule i would take 10-6 and playoffs which was right there b4 yesterday-now it's 9-7 and some help though they really don deserve it way they are finishing up

[/QUOTE]

What?, this the same BS u guys always pull before making a playoff run so u should be excited.  I wouldnt mind you guys making it in...   Im more concerned with Seattle !   lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Funny how there's no mention of 21 or 25 in you name and you wonder why you got banned.  Pariah much?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

HI ALL MY PATS FANS AND FRIENDS!AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS AND OVER 5000 POSTS I GUESS ENOUGH OF YOU WHINED AND GRIPED AND MOANED SO IT SEEMS I HAVE RUN OUT OF CHANCES WITH THE "POWERS-THAT-BE" AND BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED!AS THE STONE SANG "SAD SAD SAD"SO, IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON OF GIVING AND AS A PRESENT TO MY PATS FORUM'S EVER GROWING FAN CLUB I HAVE INDEED RETURNED UNDER A NEW IDENTITY. I PLAN ON KEEPING THIS ONE AT LEAST ANOTHER 4+ YEARS AND 5000+ POSTS SO FEAR NOT!!SO, SIMILAR TO NEW YEARS EVE WHEN WE ROLL OUT THE OLD AND ROLL IN THE NEW, IT'S TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO "JINTSFAN" AND HELLO TO "42AND46"WELL MET ONCE AGAIN MY GOOD FOES/FRIENDS!!

HIYA, SNITCHIE!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Yeah, he's back and with a new name. I don't get it. Is BDC just the place to be? Is this the site that all Patriot haters just have to be on. That new name just proves everything we've said about you Jints! Man, you clowns really are pathetic!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, he's back and with a new name. I don't get it. Is BDC just the place to be? Is this the site that all Patriot haters just have to be on. That new name just proves everything we've said about you Jints! Man, you clowns really are pathetic!

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe it. Everything I said about him was exactly right. But take heart, he will be visited this very night by three spirits. The first from the past has just now come, thats why hes changed his moniker. The spirit of the ugly NY present has yet to do its work on him, and that forbodeing spectre of the dark future is fearful indeed, but will come and do its work just the same. Jints will be a changed man hereafter.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe it. Everything I said about him was exactly right. But take heart. He will be visited by three spirits. The first from the past has just now come, thats why hes changed his moniker. The spirit of the NY present has yet to do its work on him, and that forbodeing spectre of the future is fearful indeed, but will come and do its work just the same. Jints will be a changed man hereafter.

[/QUOTE]

CHanged, maybe, IQ, still the same.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe it. Everything I said about him was exactly right. But take heart. He will be visited by three spirits. The first from the past has just now come, thats why hes changed his moniker. The spirit of the NY present has yet to do its work on him, and that forbodeing spectre of the future is fearful indeed, but will come and do its work just the same. Jints will be a changed man hereafter.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you cant deny that you are a troll after making an account like this.

[/QUOTE]

come on RSF lighten up-it's Christmas!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HI ALL MY PATS FANS AND FRIENDS!AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS AND OVER 5000 POSTS I GUESS ENOUGH OF YOU WHINED AND GRIPED AND MOANED SO IT SEEMS I HAVE RUN OUT OF CHANCES WITH THE "POWERS-THAT-BE" AND BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED!AS THE STONE SANG "SAD SAD SAD"SO, IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON OF GIVING AND AS A PRESENT TO MY PATS FORUM'S EVER GROWING FAN CLUB I HAVE INDEED RETURNED UNDER A NEW IDENTITY. I PLAN ON KEEPING THIS ONE AT LEAST ANOTHER 4+ YEARS AND 5000+ POSTS SO FEAR NOT!!SO, SIMILAR TO NEW YEARS EVE WHEN WE ROLL OUT THE OLD AND ROLL IN THE NEW, IT'S TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO "JINTSFAN" AND HELLO TO "42AND46"WELL MET ONCE AGAIN MY GOOD FOES/FRIENDS!!

HIYA, SNITCHIE!! 

[/QUOTE]

hi Tupac

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe it. Everything I said about him was exactly right. But take heart, he will be visited this very night by three spirits. The first from the past has just now come, thats why hes changed his moniker. The spirit of the ugly NY present has yet to do its work on him, and that forbodeing spectre of the dark future is fearful indeed, but will come and do its work just the same. Jints will be a changed man hereafter.

[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't bet the rent on that Exi but hello anyway!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?, this the same BS u guys always pull before making a playoff run so u should be excited.  I wouldnt mind you guys making it in...   Im more concerned with Seattle !   lol

[/QUOTE]

i hope but it's not looking good OG...very disappointed in my team right now

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

Well, it could hardly get any lower, so thats not saying much. Expect the next spirit when the clock strikes 1.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

Well, it could hardly get any lower, so thats not saying much. Expect the next spirit when the clock strikes 1.

[/QUOTE]

and Tom Brady will be visited by FOUR spirits tonite: the spirits of Osi, Tuck, JPP and Strahan

a scary night for Tom indeed!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and Tom Brady will be visited by FOUR spirits tonite: the spirits of Osi, Tuck, JPP and Strahan

[/QUOTE]

Good grief how lame. Youre still with the spirit of the past I see. Your Midgets arent going back this year. Oh my gosh, you dont know do you? Poor devil! The final spirits will help you understand.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...it doesn't appear that your boys will be a factor in 47. They fell apart like a cheap suit in December. They must address their OL and secondary in the upcoming draft. Obviously, the word "coverage" is not in Corey Webster's dictionary.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good grief how lame. Youre still with the spirit of the past I see. Your Midgets arent going back this year. Oh my gosh, you dont know do you? Poor devil! The final spirits will help you understand.

[/QUOTE]

no it's still the present

1. still alive for playoffs

2. still defending champs

so u see until 1 and 2 are no longer viable it is still spirit of the present

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no it's still the present

1. still alive for playoffs

2. still defending champs

so u see until 1 and 2 are no longer viable it is still spirit of the present

[/QUOTE]

Take hold of his robes, he will reveal those things that are, with those things that soon must be, and they cannot be altered.