HI AGAIN! MY BRAND SPANKING NEW ACCOUNT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: HI AGAIN! MY BRAND SPANKING NEW ACCOUNT

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and Tom Brady will be visited by FOUR spirits tonite: the spirits of Osi, Tuck, JPP and Strahan

a scary night for Tom indeed!

[/QUOTE]

Seriously...or better yet, satisfy my curiosity. Your a Gi Aint's fan who got banned on a Patriots forum. You claim your only here to talk football, but your past avatar and now this new name, which you leave out the #21 and #25 for obvious reasons, just proves otherwise. You just basically scratched and clawed your way back. I'm pretty sure your getting flagged by every member on this forum which is going to lead to another ban. Did those threads, and you know which ones I'm talking about, tick you off that much? Why is this so important to you? You have poked fun at Russ in the past for this very same thing (getting banned and coming back). Please explain your motivation. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and Tom Brady will be visited by FOUR spirits tonite: the spirits of Osi, Tuck, JPP and Strahan

[/QUOTE]

Seriously...or better yet, satisfy my curiosity. Your a Gi Aint's fan who got banned on a Patriots forum. You claim your only here to talk football, but your past avatar and now this new name, which you leave out the #21 and #25 for obvious reasons, just proves otherwise. You just basically scratched and clawed your way back. I'm pretty sure your getting flagged by every member on this forum which is going to lead to another ban. Did those threads, and you know which ones I'm talking about, tick you off that much? Why is this so important to you? You have poked fun at Russ in the past for this very same thing (getting banned and coming back). Please explain your motivation. 

[/QUOTE]

u sound like mr spock

first off this is my second name/acct in 4.5 years - rusty has had 3-4 just this year and probably 10 since i've been a member so thats no comparison

its all in good fun roddy-and those threads? nah they are just silly and kind of pathetic

besides hard to talk football when being attacked all the time

now it's christmas after all so lets call a truce ok? and u see no more avatar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u sound like mr spock

first off this is my second name/acct in 4.5 years - rusty has had 3-4 just this year and probably 10 since i've been a member so thats no comparison

its all in good fun roddy-and those threads? nah they are just silly and kind of pathetic

[/QUOTE]

I have only seen Wrath Of Khan and the remake so I'm not sure if that was an insult or not. Didn't sound like one so....

Anyway...your a Gi Aint's fan on a Pats forum. You should expect to get attacked. Some attacks I will admit are taking it a lil too far. The "42AND46" might as well be a bulls eye. Okay, I guess that answers my question. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u sound like mr spock

[/QUOTE]

I have only seen Wrath Of Khan and the remake so I'm not sure if that was an insult or not. Didn't sound like one so....

Anyway...your a Gi Aint's fan on a Pats forum. You should expect to get attacked. Some attacks I will admit are taking it a lil too far. The "42AND46" might as well be a bulls eye. Okay, I guess that answers my question. 

[/QUOTE]

spock is cool

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Then I would have to say that the Pats' 3/3 point SBs are luck. You create your own luck. And how many accounts have you had revoked in the last few years? I'd say you're the loser getting bumped from your own forum. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then I would have to say that the Pats' 3/3 point SBs are luck. You create your own luck. And how many accounts have you had revoked in the last few years? I'd say you're the loser getting bumped from your own forum. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you create your own luck by having the other team's kr make literally the biggest bonehead play of all time by letting a punt hit his leg in the NFCCG. Then, you jump over to the AFCCG and make sure a db from your SB opponent rolls up on the ankle of the best receiver they have and tears two of his ligaments so he cant perform in the SB. Yeah, I can see that. You create your own luck. Makes perfect sense, I like that. NY fans just dont get it, and they never will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you cant deny that you are a troll after making an account like this.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I have called out this loser before. 42 and 46? LOL. There is no back tracking this time. What was that quote?  "I would change my avatar if I could, but I dont know how". You remember, don't you jints? The hoisting of the trophy? Well jints, here was your chance to come back on here with some dignity, but being true to color, you blew it. What a total loser.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you create your own luck by having the other team's kr make literally the biggest bonehead play of all time by letting a punt hit his leg in the NFCCG. Then, you jump over to the AFCCG and make sure a db from your SB opponent rolls up on the ankle of the best receiver they have and tears two of his ligaments so he cant perform in the SB. Yeah, I can see that. You create your own luck. Makes perfect sense, I like that. NY fans just dont get it, and they never will.

[/QUOTE]

ah and the cherry picked excuses roll on

"a spoonful of sugar...." Mary Poppins

Merry Christmas Exi

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT!

merry christmas tigre!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ugh. Get this attention wh*re troll LOSER out of here. Look at the Washers enabling him, too. Ugh.

What a tool. Announcing a new board name with two of the luckiest SB wins as the backdrop for his new name.

LOSER

[/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas Rusty

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I have called out this loser before. 42 and 46? LOL. There is no back tracking this time. What was that quote?  "I would change my avatar if I could, but I dont know how". You remember, don't you jints? The hoisting of the trophy? Well jints, here was your chance to come back on here with some dignity, but being true to color, you blew it. What a total loser.

[/QUOTE]

merry christmas jer

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The best is when our own supposed fellow Pats fans befriend him here and stand beside his troll antics and then they act it's not a problem.

These same 4 or 5 Irrationals that befriend him here, give him just enough support for him to think he belongs here.

[/QUOTE]

Talking about him or to him at negative or positive fuels his need. All I will say.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The best is when our own supposed fellow Pats fans befriend him here and stand beside his troll antics and then they act it's not a problem.

These same 4 or 5 Irrationals that befriend him here, give him just enough support for him to think he belongs here.

[/QUOTE]

Talking about him or to him at negative or positive fuels his need. All I will say.

[/QUOTE]

merry christmas  PBWS76

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right, which is why the Irratonials who align with trolls are as bad as the trolls themselves.

[/QUOTE]

OMG  He is referring to YOU.  There is not one person on this thread aligning, only fueling.

I have to give credit to him though. Although his lastest handle is not a good choice,  he is a fan of the gints and sticks by them and is true to himself.  No one should expect differently.

On the other hand, no one knows what team you root for.  The only thing we do know is that you are a troll pretending to be a Pats fan.  It's very obvious you build up the rest of the team, no matter how God awful they are, in order to bash Brady.  Very trollish Indeed!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right, which is why the Irratonials who align with trolls are as bad as the trolls themselves.

[/QUOTE]

OMG  He is referring to YOU.  There is not one person on this thread aligning, only fueling.

I have to give credit to him though. Although his lastest handle is not a good choice,  he is a fan of the gints and sticks by them and is true to himself.  No one should expect differently.

On the other hand, no one knows what team you root for.  The only thing we do know is that you are a troll pretending to be a Pats fan.  It's very obvious you build up the rest of the team, no matter how God awful they are, in order to bash Brady.  Very trollish Indeed!

[/QUOTE]

No, he's not.  lol

Keep making yourself out to be a fool. The rest of us normal folk are enjoying it. You might break the record for being so dumb in such a short time period here today, too.

He's talking about GUNTY/42and46.

Holy christ, are you dumb or what?

[/QUOTE]

Ah, NO he is talking about YOU and YOU and YOU, fueling Gints and giving him what he wants.  Plain as the wart on your nose!  Jints is not fueling himself by responding to himself.

Now, will someone please get you some help?  You obviously are not capable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sticks by his team? Youve got to be kidding me. Im not at all convinced he is a legitimate Giants fan-- not in the slightest. In fact, theres a good bit of evidence that hes NOT. And if he IS, he has serious mental and emotional issues. So hes either a fake or a lune, and either way a troll.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, he's not.  lol

Keep making yourself out to be a fool. The rest of us normal folk are enjoying it. You might break the record for being so dumb in such a short time period here today, too.

He's talking about GUNTY/42and46.

Holy christ, are you dumb or what?

[/QUOTE]

Ah, NO he is talking about YOU and YOU and YOU, fueling Gints and giving him what he wants.  Plain as the wart on your nose!  Jints is not fueling himself by responding to himself.

Now, will someone please get you some help?  You obviously are not capable.

[/QUOTE]

Are you this daft? Seriously?  Holy mackerel.

He's answering my post about our Irrationals LIKE YOU thinking he has friends here, because MORONS like YOU ENABLE HIM.

Get it, dummy?  More people than me take on Gunty here, stupid, hence the amount of OTHERS replying before me about Gunty's new board name. 

In general, I try to avoid the tool outright, while Irrational Washers like you enable him, with him thiking he has a leg to stand on here. There mere fact you're challenging me HERE as a Pats fan, ignoring Gunty and his antics only proves this further. Leave it to you to attempt to deflect again and LOSE, LOSER.

Glad I could help. Your reading comprehension and analytical ability is ATROCIOUS.

[/QUOTE]

There is no hope for you, you are beyond help.

Bring on the guys with the white jackets and get that padded room ready.

There's a lunatic amongst us!  There's a lunatic amongst us!!!

3,2,1,  Blast-off!