In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, he's back and with a new name. I don't get it. Is BDC just the place to be? Is this the site that all Patriot haters just have to be on. That new name just proves everything we've said about you Jints! Man, you clowns really are pathetic!

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe it. Everything I said about him was exactly right. But take heart. He will be visited by three spirits. The first from the past has just now come, thats why hes changed his moniker. The spirit of the NY present has yet to do its work on him, and that forbodeing spectre of the future is fearful indeed, but will come and do its work just the same. Jints will be a changed man hereafter.

[/QUOTE]

CHanged, maybe, IQ, still the same.

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

Well, it could hardly get any lower, so thats not saying much. Expect the next spirit when the clock strikes 1.

[/QUOTE]

and Tom Brady will be visited by FOUR spirits tonite: the spirits of Osi, Tuck, JPP and Strahan

a scary night for Tom indeed!

[/QUOTE]

Good grief how lame. Youre still with the spirit of the past I see. Your Midgets arent going back this year. Oh my gosh, you dont know do you? Poor devil! The final spirits will help you understand.

[/QUOTE]

no it's still the present

1. still alive for playoffs

2. still defending champs

so u see until 1 and 2 are no longer viable it is still spirit of the present

[/QUOTE]

Take hold of his robes, he will reveal those things that are, with those things that soon must be, and they cannot be altered.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, like Samuel, Tyree, Welker, & Manningham.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: HI AGAIN! MY BRAND SPANKING NEW ACCOUNT

[QUOTE]

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then I would have to say that the Pats' 3/3 point SBs are luck. You create your own luck. And how many accounts have you had revoked in the last few years? I'd say you're the loser getting bumped from your own forum. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you create your own luck by having the other team's kr make literally the biggest bonehead play of all time by letting a punt hit his leg in the NFCCG. Then, you jump over to the AFCCG and make sure a db from your SB opponent rolls up on the ankle of the best receiver they have and tears two of his ligaments so he cant perform in the SB. Yeah, I can see that. You create your own luck. Makes perfect sense, I like that. NY fans just dont get it, and they never will.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Giants went south this yr.  What that says about the future I have no idea, but apparently you do. Also, from a stereotypical POV regarding NY fans, that's pretty funny. And in your case, you said that before SB XLVI the Giants had NO CHANCE to win. And the Giants had something to do with the Gronkowski injury? Or not giving the Giants ANY credit for their SB wins, such as the Pass Rush that the Pats weren't prepared for in the 1st one or the Time of Possession in the 2nd? Classy stuff. How about the absurd optimism surrounding the RS the last 2 yrs? So who doesn't get it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Then I would have to say that the Pats' 3/3 point SBs are luck. You create your own luck. And how many accounts have you had revoked in the last few years? I'd say you're the loser getting bumped from your own forum. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you create your own luck by having the other team's kr make literally the biggest bonehead play of all time by letting a punt hit his leg in the NFCCG. Then, you jump over to the AFCCG and make sure a db from your SB opponent rolls up on the ankle of the best receiver they have and tears two of his ligaments so he cant perform in the SB. Yeah, I can see that. You create your own luck. Makes perfect sense, I like that. NY fans just dont get it, and they never will.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Giants went south this yr.  What that says about the future I have no idea, but apparently you do. Also, from a stereotypical POV regarding NY fans, that's pretty funny. And in your case, you said that before SB XLVI the Giants had NO CHANCE to win. And the Giants had something to do with the Gronkowski injury? Or not giving the Giants ANY credit for their SB wins, such as the Pass Rush that the Pats weren't prepared for in the 1st one or the Time of Possession in the 2nd? Classy stuff. How about the absurd optimism surrounding the RS the last 2 yrs? So who doesn't get it?

[/QUOTE]

Ha, right. And for all your sweat and toil you wouldnt even be there if Kyle Wlliams doesnt make the dumbest play of all time. And BTW, did the ham you had for lunch make you sleepy? When I said that about Gronkowski I was being facetious responding to the ridiculous axiom "you mkae your own luck". If he doesnt get hurt, you most likely dont win. Anyone with sense thats not a Giants fan can see that--you BARELY won with him on one leg. THAT is what Im talking about, and any thinking poster on here understands. NY gets break after break after break that allows them to win, and their fans will not admit it. Im not saying they get NO credit at all, Im saying that their own merit has never been enough, it takes someting stupid happening, and it happens over and over again. In 91 it took Norwood missing an average feild goal for you to get it, but that pales in comparison to these last two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe it. Everything I said about him was exactly right. But take heart. He will be visited by three spirits. The first from the past has just now come, thats why hes changed his moniker. The spirit of the NY present has yet to do its work on him, and that forbodeing spectre of the future is fearful indeed, but will come and do its work just the same. Jints will be a changed man hereafter.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

Well, it could hardly get any lower, so thats not saying much. Expect the next spirit when the clock strikes 1.

[/QUOTE]

and Tom Brady will be visited by FOUR spirits tonite: the spirits of Osi, Tuck, JPP and Strahan

[/QUOTE]

Good grief how lame. Youre still with the spirit of the past I see. Your Midgets arent going back this year. Oh my gosh, you dont know do you? Poor devil! The final spirits will help you understand.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Take hold of his robes, he will reveal those things that are, with those things that soon must be, and they cannot be altered.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Again, the joke eludes you. Scrooge couldnt change the past either. The joke is that the spirit will show Jints the future concerning the Midgets, and he wont be able to change that either--hence the statement "those things that soon must be". You know, jokes arent nearly as funny when you hae to explain them. BTW, you working on that 2011 NE all star failure/NY success thread with Jints yet? When you get done, I suggest you get with Zac and Jete and start a thread on the 2011 Sox collapse and how the Yankees benefitted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha, right. And for all your sweat and toil you wouldnt even be there if Kyle Wlliams doesnt make the dumbest play of all time. And BTW, did the ham you had for lunch dumb you down man? When I said that about Gronkowski I was being facetious responding to the ridiculous axiom "you mkae your own luck". If he doesnt get hurt, you most likely dont win. Anyone with sense thats not a Giants fan can see that--you BARELY won with him on one leg. THAT is what Im talking about, and any thinking poster on here understands. NY gets break after break after break that allows them to win, and their fans will not admit it. Im not saying they get NO credit at all, Im saying that their own merit has never been enough, it takes someting stupid happening, and it happens over and over again. In 91 it took Norwood missing a medium feild goal for you to get it.

[/QUOTE]

My bad, I didn't give you enough credit for being facetious; as far as your failings are concerned, I understand why you didn't address them, except with constantly blaming LUCK, that is. BTW, speaking of constant LUCK & breaks, you do remember that holding play in SB 46 on Woolfolk in the 2nd Qtr, where he admitted afterwards wasn't a hold? Giants were dominating up to that point, & it changed the tenor of the game. No matter; they won in spite of it. Another thing; injuries, especially in FB, are no excuse, but I agree the game would have been different if Gronk were healthy. I doubt most reasonable Giant fans would deny this. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes-Superior

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Again, the joke eludes you. Scrooge couldnt change the past either. The joke is that the spirit will show Jints the future concerning the Midgets, and he wont be able to change that either--hence the statement "those things that soon must be". You know, jokes arent nearly as funny when you hae to explain them. BTW, you working on that 2011 NE all star failure/NY success thread with Jints yet? When you get done, I suggest you get with Zac and Jete and start a thread on the 2011 Sox collapse and how the Yankees benefitted.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're the intelligent, realistic one, LOL. Pointing to the NYY not winning the whole shebang is largely irrelevant, & lame, since MOST of the time they (or anybody else) don't, so it's rather pathetic. Most people don't usually win the lottery either. FWIW I've seen enough of their rings though since I started following them (9). It would be nice if the RS can win a PS game someday (hasn't it been half a decade?), however, or even finish .500; or admit the sellouts are over someday. Maybe the spirit of the future has some clues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha, right. And for all your sweat and toil you wouldnt even be there if Kyle Wlliams doesnt make the dumbest play of all time. And BTW, did the ham you had for lunch dumb you down man? When I said that about Gronkowski I was being facetious responding to the ridiculous axiom "you mkae your own luck". If he doesnt get hurt, you most likely dont win. Anyone with sense thats not a Giants fan can see that--you BARELY won with him on one leg. THAT is what Im talking about, and any thinking poster on here understands. NY gets break after break after break that allows them to win, and their fans will not admit it. Im not saying they get NO credit at all, Im saying that their own merit has never been enough, it takes someting stupid happening, and it happens over and over again. In 91 it took Norwood missing a medium feild goal for you to get it.

[/QUOTE]

My bad, I didn't give you enough credit for being facetious; as far as your failings are concerned, I understand why you didn't address them, except with constantly blaming LUCK, that is. BTW, speaking of constant LUCK & breaks, you do remember that holding play in SB 46 on Woolfork in the 2nd Qtr, where he admitted afterwards wasn't a hold? Giants were dominating up to that point, & it changed the tenor of the game. No matter; they won in spite of it. Another thing; injuries, especially in FB, are no excuse, but I agree the game would have been different if Gronk were healthy. I doubt most reasonable Giant fans would deny this. 

[/QUOTE]

I dont remember any point during that game NY was "dominating", but I can see how Giants fans may have FELT like that was happening. And injuries are no excuse? Thats easy to say when no one on YOUR team like Gronk goes down. I'll keep this in mind if NY stumbles into the PS even though the Eagles take Manning out Sunday. Would have been even funnier if Aldon Smith would have taken him out last year in the NFCCG. After NE throttled NY, the whining about "no Manning" would have been deafening. Id say over all NE fans have been fairly quiet about Gronk's injury and the obvious effect it had in the game. If it would have been "different" with him, then its hard to deny that NE would have won, and with that in veiw, its even harder to deny that absolute blind luck gave you the win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My bad, I didn't give you enough credit for being facetious; as far as your failings are concerned, I understand why you didn't address them, except with constantly blaming LUCK, that is. BTW, speaking of constant LUCK & breaks, you do remember that holding play in SB 46 on Woolfork in the 2nd Qtr, where he admitted afterwards wasn't a hold? Giants were dominating up to that point, & it changed the tenor of the game. No matter; they won in spite of it. Another thing; injuries, especially in FB, are no excuse, but I agree the game would have been different if Gronk were healthy. I doubt most reasonable Giant fans would deny this. 

[/QUOTE]

I dont remember any point during that game NY was "dominating", but I can see how Giants fans may have FELT like that was happening. And injuries are no excuse? Thats easy to say when no one on YOUR team like Gronk goes down. I'll keep this in mind if NY stumbles into the PS even though the Eagles take Manning out Sunday. Would have been even funnier if Aldon Smith would have taken him out last year in the NFCCG. After NE throttled NY, the whining about "no Manning" would have been deafening. Id say over all NE fans have been fairly quiet about Gronk's injury and the obvious effect it had in the game. If it would have been "different" with him, then its hard to deny that NE would have won, and with that in veiw, its even harder to deny that absolute blind luck gave you the win.

[/QUOTE]

Whose whining, exactly? Also, go check the game line again in the 1st Half. As far as who would have won, they would have had a better chance, yes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whose whining, exactly? Also, go check the game line again in the 1st Half. As far as who would have won, they would have had a better chance, yes.

[/QUOTE]

Me? No, Im just pointing out the obvious, and by extension in doing so I am demonstrating that in spite of the condescending nature of NY fans, they would be doing the same thing and MORE if someone that important had been disabled off a Giants team in the SB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me? No, Im just pointing out the obvious, and by extension in doing so I am demonstrating that in spite of the condescending nature of NY fans, they would be doing the same thing and MORE if someone that important had been disabled off a Giants team in the SB.

[/QUOTE]

Disagree; most fans are the same, and fall into the usual variety of bins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So most fans are the same, yet wouldnt be saying the same things if the circumstances were reversed. Got it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So most fans are the same, yet wouldnt be saying the same things if the circumstances were reversed. Got it.

[/QUOTE]

You're making assumptions. Maybe I've given you too much credit. I didn't expect you to understand that, but I didn't want to say it before. Now you've affirmed what I thought all along.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're making assumptions. Maybe I've given you too much credit. I didn't expect you to understand that, but I didn't want to say it before. Now you've affirmed what I thought all along.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, Merry Christmas NH! ;-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, Merry Christmas NH! ;-)

[/QUOTE]

Same to U, Examiner.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you cant deny that you are a troll after making an account like this.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I have called out this loser before. 42 and 46? LOL. There is no back tracking this time. What was that quote?  "I would change my avatar if I could, but I dont know how". You remember, don't you jints? The hoisting of the trophy? Well jints, here was your chance to come back on here with some dignity, but being true to color, you blew it. What a total loser.

[/QUOTE]

The best is when our own supposed fellow Pats fans befriend him here and stand beside his troll antics and then they act it's not a problem.

These same 4 or 5 Irrationals that befriend him here, give him just enough support for him to think he belongs here.

[/QUOTE]

Talking about him or to him at negative or positive fuels his need. All I will say.

[/QUOTE]

You're right, which is why the Irratonials who align with trolls are as bad as the trolls themselves.

[/QUOTE]

OMG  He is referring to YOU.  There is not one person on this thread aligning, only fueling.

I have to give credit to him though. Although his lastest handle is not a good choice,  he is a fan of the gints and sticks by them and is true to himself.  No one should expect differently.

On the other hand, no one knows what team you root for.  The only thing we do know is that you are a troll pretending to be a Pats fan.  It's very obvious you build up the rest of the team, no matter how God awful they are, in order to bash Brady.  Very trollish Indeed!

[/QUOTE]

Sticks by his team? Youve got to be kidding me. Im not at all convinced he is a legitimate Giants fan-- not in the slightest. In fact, theres a good bit of evidence that hes NOT. And if he IS, he has serious mental and emotional issues. So hes either a fake or a lune, and either way a troll.

[/QUOTE]

now how am I not a Giants fan? what the hell are you talking about?

I have been a Giants fan for 35 years, whatever your silly little mind tells you

yes I remember the 70's of good, tough D and abysmal O, names like Van Pelt, Mendenhall, Kelly, Archer-good players stuck with horrible offenses

I remember the awful QB's pre Simms, names like Goldstyn and Brunner and Pascarcik (he of the Fumble) with a washed up Larry Csonka and not much else on O

so whatever else I am and am not I am certainly a long time Giants fan

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PERFECT!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it's all past history now NH but everything u said is spot on

it's funny how pats fans like exi conveniently forget Jints beat the Pats last year in their home with gronkowski, welker, hernandez all playing-so the fact that they couldn't do it again in the SB is beyond them-and they did it without Nicks and Bradshaw

every time I try (and try and try and try) to put this to rest they just gotta bring it up!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it's funny how pats fans like exi conveniently forget Jints beat the Pats last year in their home with gronkowski, welker, hernandez all playing-so the fact that they couldn't do it again in the SB is beyond them-and they did it without Nicks and Bradshaw

every time I try (and try and try and try) to put this to rest they just gotta bring it up!

[/QUOTE]

Because you are stupid and do not get it. The playoff game was a DIFFERENT game. Get it? The way that game played out, it is not unreasonable to assume that a healthy Gronk, would have made a huge difference in THAT particular game. Man, you are thick! Everytime you crawl back under your rock, you must bump your head.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because you are stupid and do not get it. The playoff game was a DIFFERENT game. Get it? The way that game played out, it is not unreasonable to assume that a healthy Gronk, would have made a huge difference in THAT particular game. Man, you are thick! Everytime you crawl back under your rock, you must bump your head.

[/QUOTE]

u see though there is a difference in saying  "gronk would've made a difference"-which is reasonable and invites debate-and saying "If we had Gronk Giants lose" and "you got lucky because Gronk wasn't there" blah blah blah which is sore loser whining and shows zero class

and my point stands: if giants could go to ur place without bradsahw and nicks and pats had their O healthy and giants still won then why couldn't they do it again in the SB? isn't that also a reasonable possibility? and jints did lose both TE's too

if you back off a bit u see i am actually being very fair here

anyway once again this topic is plaaaayed out and in the past, whatever one's opinions

hope santa was good to you jerh

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u see though there is a difference in saying it would "make a difference"-which is reasonable and invites debate-and saying" If we had Gronk Giants lose" and "you got lucky becauseGronk wasn't there" blah blah blah which is sore loser whining and shows zero class

and my point stands: if giants could go to ur place without bradsahw and nicks and pats had their O healthy and giants still won then why couldn't they did it again in the SB? isn't that also a reasonable possibility?

[/QUOTE]

It still doesnt change this particular circumstance. He was just stating the obvious. Now if he were on a GIANTS board, THAT would be whining and showing ZERO class.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u see though there is a difference in saying it would "make a difference"-which is reasonable and invites debate-and saying" If we had Gronk Giants lose" and "you got lucky becauseGronk wasn't there" blah blah blah which is sore loser whining and shows zero class

and my point stands: if giants could go to ur place without bradsahw and nicks and pats had their O healthy and giants still won then why couldn't they did it again in the SB? isn't that also a reasonable possibility?

[/QUOTE]

It still doesnt change this particular circumstance. He was just stating the obvious. Now if he were on a GIANTS board, THAT would be whining and showing ZERO class.

[/QUOTE]

well it ain't obvious to me-sorry

and he can go to a giants board and whine anytime he likes  :  )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well it ain't obvious to me-sorry

and he can go to a giants board and whine anytime he likes  :  )

[/QUOTE]

You are still a loser. Maybe you can teach him how to be classless.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hahaha, this thread is still alive. Cant believe it. LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Hahaha, this thread is still alive. Cant believe it. LOL

[/QUOTE]

May go down as one of the most epic. lol