Hi guys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Hi guys

I'm an A++ certified computer tech, currently going for net+ certification.  Not scared.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Hi guys:
    [QUOTE]I'm an A++ certified computer tech, currently going for net+ certification.  Not scared.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Really, then lets us put you rskills to work shall we lol. Begin!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Nope.  In truth, I have disagreed in a fundamental way with many many posters on this board.  And many of them have acted worse toward me than you have, UD.  But they were patriot fans, and as such, they belonged here.  You don't.  You also don't explain why you continue to post on a Patriot site.  THAT is my problem with you, PhatRex, Leonwhatever, whodeawhodat, etc.  Go to your OWN teams site and post there.  Stop coming here and talking trash.  This isn't supposed to be a general football forum.  You won't address why you come here this time, either.  So, whatever.  STOP DODGING IT.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Dave,

The surprising thing is that your information says you have been on this site for a long time.  So have I.  3-4 years.  People back then asked me the same question you did and I have told them. 

The fact is, because I root for another team, I get asked many questions by many people.  More than most, I imagine.  I can't respond to all of them.  But for you I will provide my reason. 

I believe it is a stale existence to continually agree with others.  If I am participating on a Colts website where everyone is pro colts then that just seems boring. 

I happen to think that the colts pats rivalry is the best non-division rivalry in the NFL and they are two of the best teams this decade.  Plenty of storylines.  Further, now that I have been here as long as I have, I know the posters and their personalities.  Why would I want to give that up?

Finally, believe it or not, threads that I engage in end up usually being some of the most popular threads on the entire board.  Like it or not, people are interested in what I have to say.  I am not trying to be arrogant.  I am just being accurate. 

This is a free site.  It is not a membership based site.  I have every right to be here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Rocky, come now. 

Silver rhymes with believer. 

YAHHH!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Dave, The surprising thing is that your information says you have been on this site for a long time.  So have I.  3-4 years.  People back then asked me the same question you did and I have told them.  The fact is, because I root for another team, I get asked many questions by many people.  More than most, I imagine.  I can't respond to all of them.  But for you I will provide my reason.  I believe it is a stale existence to continually agree with others.  If I am participating on a Colts website where everyone is pro colts then that just seems boring.  I happen to think that the colts pats rivalry is the best non-division rivalry in the NFL and they are two of the best teams this decade.  Plenty of storylines.  Further, now that I have been here as long as I have, I know the posters and their personalities.  Why would I want to give that up? Finally, believe it or not, threads that I engage in end up usually being some of the most popular threads on the entire board.  Like it or not, people are interested in what I have to say.  I am not trying to be arrogant.  I am just being accurate.  This is a free site.  It is not a membership based site.  I have every right to be here.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Wow! Are you serious??!!

I seriously doubt anyone here has a problem with you because you root for the Colts or have a different opinion. The issue that people have with you is that you are a troll.

No, not all of your posts are troll material. But plenty are. You routinely come here and bait people by saying outrageous things. And when you are called out, instead of just admitting that you were wrong you stand your ground and incite even more outrage.

Which leads me to my next point. Your assertion that people are interested in what you have to say: Which I guess they are- to a point. But not the way you think. I'm trying to say this without it sounding like an insult. But you bring nothing of value to this board. Nobody here is interested in what you have to say or wants to hear from you. Some people just can't resist taking the bait and having these ridiculous pointless arguments with you.

Let me put this into perspective for you. I could go to the Colts website a couple of days after they lose the Superbowl to the Saints and start a thread along the lines of "Payton Chokes Again" and ramble on about how Manning is the most overrated QB in the NFL and the Colts were lucky to even make the playoffs, etc. 

People would reply. It would be a "popular" post. Because people are going to defend logic and reason when it is attacked. That's human nature. The thread would drag on until I stopped defending my position or the mods locked and deleted it. That's the thing, the mods have given you a tremendous amount of leeway in posting your rants here. You are not the victim in this situation. 

I bet I could get 300-400 posts on a topic like that in a Colts forum. That doesn't mean it's intelligent. worthwhile or brings anything of value to the site. And that's what you do. You just spew nonsense. Like your insanely warped views on Spygate and anything that has anything to do with your Colts' imagined greatness.

I hate to tell you this, but people here are NOT interested in what you have to say. As a matter of fact, with the exception of a few that just love to argue with trolls in general, we are all sick to death of you. The cheap shots, instigation and logic pretzels. I think you have definitely overstayed your welcome. And wether or not you realize this, you DON'T belong here. I'm all for fans of other teams coming here. But as a fan of another team, there are certain guidelines you are expected to follow.Think of it as being a guest in someone else's home. You simply refuse to use any decorum while visiting our site. And when people act angry or attack you, you are the victim. It's an act that is getting really old. I think we are all getting sick of it and just wish you would leave. You obviously can't behave in a reasonable manner. Maybe you should just go.

But I think I'm wasting my breath. I think you honestly believe that your behavior here is reasonable and justified and that we are all just ganging up on you. I don't think reality is ever going to sink in with you.

Just thought I'd try anyway. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Rocky, come now.  Silver rhymes with believer.  YAHHH!
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Really, then lets us put you rskills to work shall we lol. Begin!
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]

Actually, I threw in an extra + in there.  It's just A+.  And I'm fine.  at the moment, I am running a dual boot Win 7/Ubuntu Linux and I post from both sides, if that helps you.  This "fried" thing I assume you mean a viral attack, rather than a physical one.  So, I will be here waiting.  I think you were just trying to sound threatening without actually knowing what you are talking about.  I guess that fools the other 12 year olds when you say that.  So, whatever.  I get the point, you dont like what I did.  O.K.  I don't like the things you say either.  So, as I said before, BRING IT.  

To UD, it isn't a private site.  Correct.  But you were going boo hoo about why I am against you.  I told you why.  You answered about why you come here.  I will summarize-  you are lonely, and like to argue, and you don't enjoy people enjoying their team in peace.  If you recall, at first I defended you.  Mistake on my part, I didn't know you well enough then.  You are a total Colts homer, as you should be.  My PROBLEM with you is you are a Colts homer HERE, and act like people shouldn't get mad at you.  Bull.  Go to NFL.com, where fans meet to have GENERAL discussion and talk snot about their team.  That is an appropriate forum.  I don't believe this is.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Dave, I would have been fine with your comments until your assumptions about me.  I am loney?  What a pathetic and inaccurate comment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Whatever.  I wasn't really interesting in how you felt about it.  Just wanted to make sure I told you straight up why I don't want you here.  Your defense of your continued presence was lame.  How you feel about how I feel about you isn't really anything.  And I don't know if I did indeed get you booted, but if I did, I'm happy about that.  For the reasons I stated.  That is all the time/words/effort I am going to waste on this matter, you are going on ignore from here on out. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Thank you for ignoring me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Indy-California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I'm starting to think that Evil is right and that indylove isn't really doggg at all. Or maybe underdogg has been one Leon's schizo personalities all along.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

So, she should take OFF the housecoat if stopped? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Really Sweetheart? Let the fun begin can you say fried hard drive, you will!
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]

Still doing fine, here.  320gb Sata II hdd working great, just thought you all should know.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : No it doesn't.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Really? 

Maybe if I write out what I think of silver
    I hope to make you a believer. 

I'm not the poetic type, but silVER and BelieVER have to rhyme. If bALL and mALL rhyme with ALL, and bigGER and stingGER rhyme with finGER, why doesn't silVER rhyme with belieVER or liVER? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Dear Underoos, 

I have been never been on a Colts message board as I lack your trollish tendencies, but have been on IndyStar.com reading a Colts article (usually after they have a brutal hellish loss and the columnists are trying to make sense of their naive homerism), and I've noticed from the comment threads there are plenty of disagreements amongst Colts fans. I'm sure you have a message board in Indy where you can talk Colts there and argue with other Colts fans and the occasional idiot Pats troll. Here however you are often an instigator and a troll, though I've noticed you seem to have two personalities- one is the more friendly one that is looking to talk football, but as soon as someone gives you a bit of a hard time, which they understandably do given this is a PATRIOTS forum not an NFL forum, you are always ready with your Spygate cheap shots to get your digs in. I actually think this is what you enjoy the most here - the ploy of being in an honest and fun football conversation is just a ploy, what you like most is all the zingers you have ready to unleash whenever anyone ruffles your feathers. 

Anyhow, it's too bad because on your reasonable days I think you add to the discussion here. But I sense that is window dressing, you're really here to be a p***k as soon as someone else takes the gloves off so you feel justified. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]Dave, I would have been fine with your comments until your assumptions about me.  I am loney?  What a pathetic and inaccurate comment.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Hayseed,

Please find a moist hole and use $20 for the dinner for two option at Applebee's in Fort Wayne.   Please.   It's beyond pathetic you feel a need to come here for attention.

Sincerely,

All Pats Fans at Boston.com

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Underoos,  I have been never been on a Colts message board as I lack your trollish tendencies, but have been on IndyStar.com reading a Colts article (usually after they have a brutal hellish loss and the columnists are trying to make sense of their naive homerism), and I've noticed from the comment threads there are plenty of disagreements amongst Colts fans. I'm sure you have a message board in Indy where you can talk Colts there and argue with other Colts fans and the occasional idiot Pats troll. Here however you are often an instigator and a troll, though I've noticed you seem to have two personalities- one is the more friendly one that is looking to talk football, but as soon as someone gives you a bit of a hard time, which they understandably do given this is a PATRIOTS forum not an NFL forum, you are always ready with your Spygate cheap shots to get your digs in. I actually think this is what you enjoy the most here - the ploy of being in an honest and fun football conversation is just a ploy, what you like most is all the zingers you have ready to unleash whenever anyone ruffles your feathers.  Anyhow, it's too bad because on your reasonable days I think you add to the discussion here. But I sense that is window dressing, you're really here to be a p***k as soon as someone else takes the gloves off so you feel justified. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Hey Spanker! You are the latest in a long line of Pat Fans that have tried to understand why doggiedodo lives on this board 24/7. The conclusions have been numerous, but never verified by doggiedodo:

1) he is unemployed and lives in a trailor in downtown Indy. 
    2) he is a masochist who enjoys being routinely humiliated by Tex, HRK, Rusty, Caroway, Evil and many others.

I would list others, but I have to catch up on my pre-game reading before the kickoff.

I personally think he is on this board all of the time (except during the hours the Springer Show is on in Indy) because it is the only way he can get it up!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Really?  Maybe if I write out what I think of silver I hope to make you a believer.  I'm not the poetic type, but silVER and BelieVER have to rhyme. If bALL and mALL rhyme with ALL, and bigGER and stingGER rhyme with finGER, why doesn't silVER rhyme with belieVER or liVER? 

Wow, you just solved one of the world's great mysteries.  Unless maybe everyone means that the whole word can't be rhymed not just the last syllable. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Following to be sung to the tune of Baby Love by the Supremes

Indylove, oh, Indylove, I been missing ya,
     ooooh I miss dissing ya, 
    Because you're not here talking snot, 
    Your team got mangled, spanked and shot,
    You're crying in the parking lot
    You're team is trying but they're dying

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Hi Dave.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Indylove-  What happened?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

see other thread.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi guys : Really?  Maybe if I write out what I think of silver I hope to make you a believer.  I'm not the poetic type, but silVER and BelieVER have to rhyme. If bALL and mALL rhyme with ALL, and bigGER and stingGER rhyme with finGER, why doesn't silVER rhyme with belieVER or liVER? 

For words to rhyme, each syllable must rhyme after the initial stressed vowel. For words of different syllables to rhyme, the lower numbered syllable word has to rhyme. Bigger doesnt rhyme with finger (as you claim) as the sounds which follow the first stressed vowel in the first syllable (i) is different in each word (the g in big, the ng in finger sound different). If it was bringer and finger, that would rhyme (the first syllables ending in ng after the first stressed vowel). If you need more help on what rhymes, please consult a 6 year old.