Hi, my name is Frank Bauer...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebuddha. Show ebuddha's posts

Hi, my name is Frank Bauer...

....and I am about to get fired by Logan Mankins. Do you need a greedy rep to ruin your career? I'm available!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Hi, my name is Frank Bauer...

well said

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I'm not sure.  Sounds like a really personal thing to me.  He will regret it, but I do think he created it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

His quotes reminded me of Vince Wilfork's wife when she was bitching about Vince not being paid yet haha...

Definitely didn't sound like an agent, more like a friend of Logan's who was pissed or something...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Jack freakin' Bauer could do a better job representing Logan! What a stooge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Umm the agent is the employee. He works FOR Mankins. Mankins can at ANY time say call the Pats or could have taken any of the deals supposedly offered by the Pats regardless of agent recommendation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ben-umass. Show ben-umass's posts

Any contract that makes you the 3rd highest player for your position sounds like your being taken care of to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The dude is playing the Slash and Burn card so he can get his client traded quickly, then they both can have their payday sooner rather then later.

Sections
Shortcuts