Hickory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Hickory

He won best of show at Westminster, whatta a big sweetie and kinda looks like my uncle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Hickory

Dickory, Dock, the mouse ran up the clock
    The clock struck one...Wait a minute...What are we talking about here? lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Mood change from the pizzing contest on the other thread....off season stuff and I love dogs and nursery rhythms lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Harley my friend, I'm assuming this is that type'a dog that looks like a greyhound with long, scraggily hair (right?).  Gotta be descendants from the same original breed of a type of greyhound, b/c their long slender body's & slim head-shapes are exactly the same...  Had 2 greyhound's in Fla...ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite breeds of dogs...  They just LOOK at you with these earnest, caring eyes, that say, "All I want is to be loved."  Sweetest, kindest, caring + imo prettiest in it's sleek beauty that they make...  NO d#mmie dog either, very sharp & just WANTS to be trained (when they eventually stop running that is, 'cause when they are, just sick back...they'll eventually collapse to the ground somewhere in the vicinity). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

This is a Scottish Deerhound. A very tall and long breed and was originally breed as it's name suggests to hunt deer.... beautiful animal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Hickory:
    This is a Scottish Deerhound. A very tall and long breed and was originally breed as it's name suggests to hunt deer.... beautiful animal.
    Posted by harleyroadking11

HOLY Cr#p Harley...!  I wanted to see a full-image, Jesus.  I didn't realize that these thing's were monsters (or as mb~ would have us say, "beasts"):

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/02/16/2011-westminster-dog-show-champ-today/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Laz thanks for video...sucha sweetie (the dog not you lol). The Irish Wolfhound is very close breed to the Deerhound and again as it's name suggests it was breed to rid Ireland of wolves. Down boy...whoa

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

gotta love the dog(ggggg)s.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Well all but one...lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I kinda want 1 or maybe like a pack...  Again, when I did my Campaign Platform for my inevitable Presidential bid (I mighta misspelled "presidential"), I ORIGINIALLY wanted packs of doberman's and f1 hybrid Savannah Cats (1st generation from wild african serval cats)- Iwanted these to roam the White House lawn...But man, oh man- I don't wanna backtrack on any of the big national issues here, but wow!  A pack of these Deerhounds (I'm thinkin' like 9 or 10), would be just a Fantastic team with like a 14-15 pride of Savannahs...  Again, they'd be friendly to ALL...all, except the GOP (godlike oppressive pr!cks)- They'd eat them, most other longtime senate incumbents, wall street bankers, and business monopolizers.  I mean, I wouldn't train them to K!LL Them!?!  Just bloody and shred the sh!t outta 'em.   Then, when they'd get to the door all bitten and torn up, I'd be like, "Man, WHAT Happened?! Ya mean, MY animals did THIS? They're usually so tame & docile (as I call 1 up and he licks my finger & wags his tail happily)... SEE, wad'dya got food in your pockets or something? Oh, 'No pockets left,' you say... Well, I can ASURRE you, this has never ever happened before, coulda sworn I brought them. Haha, it's not like I didn't feed them yesterday, and gave 'em a pair of your old socks as a scent marker...".   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

My chocolate labs are much better, that dog got nothin on em.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

In Response to Re: Hickory:You've got my vote.  I like the sound of this post very much.  Keep the pressure on.  Go Laz
    I kinda want 1 or maybe like a pack...  Again, when I did my Campaign Platform for my inevitable Presidential bid (I mighta misspelled "presidential"), I ORIGINIALLY wanted packs of doberman's and f1 hybrid Savannah Cats (1st generation from wild african serval cats)- Iwanted these to roam the White House lawn...But man, oh man- I don't wanna backtrack on any of the big national issues here, but wow!  A pack of these Deerhounds (I'm thinkin' like 9 or 10), would be just a Fantastic team with like a 14-15 pride of Savannahs...  Again, they'd be friendly to ALL...all, except the GOP (godlike oppressive pr!cks)- They'd eat them, most other longtime senate incumbents, wall street bankers, and business monopolizers.  I mean, I wouldn't train them to K!LL Them!?!  Just bloody and shred the sh!t outta 'em.   Then, when they'd get to the door all bitten and torn up, I'd be like, " Man, WHAT Happened?! Ya mean, MY animals did THIS? They're usually so tame & docile (as I call 1 up and he licks my finger & wags his tail happily)... SEE, wad'dya got food in your pockets or something? Oh, 'No pockets left,' you say... Well, I can ASURRE you, this has never ever happened before, coulda sworn I brought them. Haha, it's not like I didn't feed them yesterday, and gave 'em a pair of your old socks as a scent marker ...".   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hickory dickory dock this chick was sucking my ......OHHHH

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I'm glad this wasn't the thread about Andrew Jackson I thought it might be.

What a big animal!  To walk that dog you would have to carry a plastic bag and a shovel and wear a hazmat suit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

GOPs make dogs vomit and bostate you don't walk that dog, that dog walks you lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: Hickory:
    Laz thanks for video...sucha sweetie (the dog not you lol). The Irish Wolfhound is very close breed to the Deerhound and again as it's name suggests it was breed to rid Ireland of wolves. Down boy...whoa www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures/gallery/dogs/hound-dogs/irish-wolfhounds/Page2 " />
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Thats a beautiful animal right there. He could use a little weight on his lower half though, he's looking a bit like Shawn Crable(when Crable was actually standing up and not on the ground playing dead). What I'd like to know is what happened after the picture was taken? Did he bull-rush her? swim move? spin move? I say we bring him in for a tryout. Have him wreak havoc on Vick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Buck Laughlin: Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Yeah and she's a Scott too.  BTW gentlefolk, Hickory is a female.

Sections
Shortcuts