Highest Rated GM's - Where does BB rank?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Highest Rated GM's - Where does BB rank?

This is for Not-A-Shot/Babe and others who are not sold on BB as a GM.  Hopefully you guys learn something.  It CAN be much much worse is my point.  I know he's not the best GM, but use this as a perspective.  

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1411114-power-ranking-all-32-nfl-general-managers/page/2

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Highest Rated GM's - Where does BB rank?

I can see the article but wont let me see the order when click on next ,can you please post the list here?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That link is working about as well as BB is GMing. LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

LOL @ me..  Well that article had BB rated number 5...

Heres another one that I hope works.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130312/nfl-free-agents-front-offices/#all

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Still waiting for a response on BB not being a good GM when a lot of article state otherwise.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1603937-power-ranking-every-nfl-gms-draft-prowess

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

This is for Not-A-Shot/Babe and others who are not sold on BB as a GM.  Hopefully you guys learn something.  It CAN be much much worse is my point.  I know he's not the best GM, but use this as a perspective.  

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1411114-power-ranking-all-32-nfl-general-managers/page/2

Thoughts?

Here's some more perspective:

Bleacher Report is the worst sports site online.

Bar none.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

He is average to above until it comes to drafting DBs. He has been horrible with that position. MY only gripe after we got the WR position right this year

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The author: 

I am a fantasy contributor for Peter King's MMQB/SI, and a Senior Editor for PFF Fantasy. Some of my work has won or been nominated for awards with the FSWA, and I won the 2012 award for Best Football Article on the Web.

I am also a staff writer for TheHuddle.com, a fantasy football subsidiary of USA Today.

---

A fantasy football writer who is featured on B/R is not really the sort of reference material you want to back up any claim...ever.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1603937-power-ranking-every-nfl-gms-draft-prowess

The author: 

I am a fantasy contributor for Peter King's MMQB/SI, and a Senior Editor for PFF Fantasy. Some of my work has won or been nominated for awards with the FSWA, and I won the 2012 award for Best Football Article on the Web.

I am also a staff writer for TheHuddle.com, a fantasy football subsidiary of USA Today.

---

A fantasy football writer who is featured on B/R is not really the sort of reference material you want to back up any claim...ever.

Have you EVER posted anything positive on this site? IF you have, please share it. You do nothing but come here and try and spread your miserable outlook on the team....why bother? Please go root for a team that actually makes you happy....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

LOL @ me..  Well that article had BB rated number 5...

Heres another one that I hope works.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130312/nfl-free-agents-front-offices/#all

4. New England

Bill Belichick's recent acquisition record has been well-criticized by many, and deservedly so when it comes to New England's issues in the secondary (see Darius Butler, Terrence Wheatley, Ras-I Dowling, Brandon Meriweather, etc...). But other than the shortcomings in the defensive backfield, the infusion of talent has not been insignificant. Chandler Jones (first round) and Dont'a Hightower (first round) upgraded the defensive front seven last year, and picks like Nate Solder (first round), Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley (Mr. Fumbles), Devin McCourty (first round), Rob Gronkowski (Dr. Injury), Aaron Hernandez and Jerod Mayo (first round) have paid varying returns on their investment.

(my comments in bold)

True, the Chad Ochocinco and Albert Haynesworth trades were absolute bombs, and Brandon Lloyd's signing didn't herald in a new era of dominance in Foxboro. But Belichick doesn't only swing and miss. The Aqib Talib deal worked out nicely last season (100% correct), and somebody found that play-making machine and Mike Vrabel clone Rob Ninkovich (very good choice there) as a free agent in 2009.

If the Pats can keep Wes Welker on board during free agency and find a deep-threat receiver for quarterback Tom Brady, (neither of these things happened) the Patriots will crank out another 11 to 13 wins in monotonous fashion and prop that Super Bowl window of opportunity wide open for at least 2013.

---

So, in order to be the #4 overall, you have to pick good players in the first round and sign two good free agents.

Can't imagine how bad you have to be to fall out of the Top 10!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Have you EVER posted anything positive on this site? IF you have, please share it. You do nothing but come here and try and spread your miserable outlook on the team....why bother? Please go root for a team that actually makes you happy....

Yes I have. Today in fact!

I don't get down on my knees and bow to the God Belichick.  I discuss my points of view with Patriots fans.  I don't hang around and just sling mud all day at everyone who opposes my point of view.

I'm a positive member of this group.

If you're that unhappy with what I have to write, why not do to me what the vast majority of us have done to Public Troll-meny #1?  Click "Ignore".

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts