Highest Rated GM's - Where does BB rank?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Highest Rated GM's - Where does BB rank?

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to IndyTony's comment:

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Of all the GMs that have littered the NFL with their failed proteges, BB is the best.

Of all QBs with a career passer rating under 72...Mark Sanchez is still not best...However, the Jets trade up to get him at #5 was a "great value"....lol

Pezzy is in the Revis thread telling me Bustchise Bludgeon's me. LOL!  The whole reason why Bustchise stalks me is due to embarrasment of the litany of beatings he's taken in here since 2009.  He thought his team had it together to catch and pass the Pats. Priceless.

The irony is, Bustchise created that name to pose here as a Pats fan, but wouldn't he think Sanchez is a bust if he is creating such a name?

Anyone with a brain laughed their balls off when the Jets traded up for Sanchez or even Keller.  Sanchez had bust written all over him and their moron fans took the bait with a name like "Sanchise".

Absolutely embarrassing and Jet-like.

He always bludgeons you, Panther fan.  Do you really want to bring attention to that?  Better off leaving it on your Revis thread that no one is reading,  Safer there!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Of all the GMs that have littered the NFL with their failed proteges, BB is the best.

Of all QBs with a career passer rating under 72...Mark Sanchez is still not best...However, the Jets trade up to get him at #5 was a "great value"....lol

Pezzy is in the Revis thread telling me Bustchise Bludgeon's me. LOL!  The whole reason why Bustchise stalks me is due to embarrasment of the litany of beatings he's taken in here since 2009.  He thought his team had it together to catch and pass the Pats. Priceless.

The irony is, Bustchise created that name to pose here as a Pats fan, but wouldn't he think Sanchez is a bust if he is creating such a name?

Anyone with a brain laughed their balls off when the Jets traded up for Sanchez or even Keller.  Sanchez had bust written all over him and their moron fans took the bait with a name like "Sanchise".

I don't normally reply often, I mostly just read what others write... the comments one makes make it extremely easy to tell who the true Pats fans are and who the Jets trolls are...screennames are just names

Right Rusty. This isn't another fake account supporting you, it's just a regular who posts infrequently. LMAO@U

I banish you to Ignoreland.

OK...So you're a Brady appologist / BB as GM (not as HC) basher...he's a Brady basher/ BB appologist... I happen to think we are currently witnessing the best QB/HC/GM/Owner combo the pats have ever had and probably ever will have...I'm just enjoying the ride.. at least you appear to be a Pats fan so as far as I'm concerned you have a right to think whatever you want on a Patriots board, so ignore away if you have to...nice knowing ya GO PATS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I don't normally reply often, I mostly just read what others write... the comments one makes make it extremely easy to tell who the true Pats fans are and who the Jets trolls are...screennames are just names

Right Rusty. This isn't another fake account supporting you, it's just a regular who posts infrequently. LMAO@U

Well Rusty Dookie did use a name on ESPN with "TONY" in it before it got banned.  TRUTH!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Well Rusty Dookie did use a name on ESPN with "TONY" in it before it got banned.  TRUTH!

I didn't know that, but I can't change my name...and I'm certainly not gonna change my screenname because of it, so feel free to think whatever you want...lol...people on this board are super paranoid

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He always bludgeons you, Panther fan.  Do you really want to bring attention to that?  Better off leaving it on your Revis thread that no one is reading,  Safer there!

I was at the '96 AFC Title game, you weren't.  Wherever you live, you follow that crappy team, bandwagoner.

LOSER

Sorry, the Pats beat you that day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Can you send me a copy of the Pats' play book, please? You seem very certain that only cerebral players can understand it. Try taking a look at their Wonderlic scores. They all have a 152 IQ. What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please show us a portion of your Mensa membership so we can find you credible. Today's chuckle--------Crusty. The genius want to be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

LOL @ me..  Well that article had BB rated number 5...

Heres another one that I hope works.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130312/nfl-free-agents-front-offices/#all

So, this is as of the last few seaons based on who won the SB? That's how it appears. Kind of stupid for criteria.

Kaeperenick chokes at the goal line, the Denver Safety falls down and Ray Ray announces his retirement, so Ozzie is #1 for his first Lombardi as GM?

Umm, err, ok.

I had a good laugh at this statement though. I was being polite and called him Vrabel Jr out of respect for Vrable but apparently other people see him as a jack of all trades DE or OLB on Vrabel's level, too.

LOL

"and somebody found that play-making machine and Mike Vrabel clone Rob Ninkovich as a free agent in 2009."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130312/nfl-free-agents-front-offices/#ixzz2f7NB3fDI

except that you also used it as part of your criteria.  Hey, you may be right on this one - anyone who uses Superbowls as a criteria is...Foot in Mouth

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

He doesn't draft many and for good reason. Check out these 1st round gems. They should all be household names right? Drafting WR and RB in the 1st round is a big risk.

Great research, Digger.  Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I didn't know that, but I can't change my name...and I'm certainly not gonna change my screenname because of it, so feel free to think whatever you want...lol...people on this board are super paranoid

It's really more desperation.  Every troll who has been dbludgeone   SICKENED by me has been following me for years out of embarrassment  DISGUST, so anyone who is normal ABNORMAL and agrees  with me, they think is me under a different board name. AND THEY ARE RIGHT,  Oh TONY OH

Obviously, ludicrous.REALISTIC

The irony is, MYSELF the resident Jets troll is the one who does that, with over 30 names, as I change personalities and typing styles to make it seem like I am different people. I've never caught on, because I'm too stupid.

Kinda funny.  Blind leading the blind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pezz, is the quote box really this difficult to understand?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Pezz, is the quote box really this difficult to understand?

LOL, no.  But read his quote and you will understand, it was intentional.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

LOL, no.  But read his quote and you will understand, it was intentional.

When it gets like that, I don't read any of it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Tom Brady

Seymour

Wilfork

Branch

Givens

Ted washington

Ty warren

Jarvis green

Bobby hamilton

Bryon cox

Dan graham

Fauria