Hightower's Jersey Number?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Hightower's Jersey Number?

What # is Hightower going to wear during the season? I've seen him in #45 early on...I know in camp there are lots of #'s being used (in some cases the same number being used on offense and defense), but will he keep #45 for the season? Or will he get a traditional linebacker # (50's or 90's)? 

This question is of minimal importance to me - but just curious...can't remember seeing a linebacker wearing a jersey # in the 40s. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: Hightower's Jersey Number?

In Response to Hightower's Jersey Number?:
    [QUOTE]What # is Hightower going to wear during the season? I've seen him in #45 early on...I know in camp there are lots of #'s being used (in some cases the same number being used on offense and defense), but will he keep #45 for the season? Or will he get a traditional linebacker # (50's or 90's)?  This question is of minimal importance to me - but just curious...can't remember seeing a linebacker wearing a jersey # in the 40s. 
    Posted by TitleTown11[/QUOTE]

Acknowledging Coach Belichick's penchant for diversity and position flexibility, while at the same time recognizing Hightower's athletism, perhaps to add a wrinkle to the D, and to justify wearing #45, Hightower will line up at CB. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Hightower's Jersey Number?

Waters 54 last season, so...yeah.