Hilarious Reading (Jets Board)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Hilarious Reading (Jets Board)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'd like to know what Jet fans think of the Talib trade.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Reading that thread reminds me of reading BDC regarding the Pats def backs...Chung, Ras, Arrington, Gregory, Wilson, Moore. 

Seems the names change, but same old story of fans complaining. 

Is exposing Wilson any different than exposing any of the DB's playing for the Pats?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I get a kick out of making an objective and correct comment yet get called a moron. By someone who actually says "tears".

it is pretty clear to the entire football community that if one were to rank DB's between both teams, the clear ranking would be;

Revis, Cro, McCourty, Bell, Landry, Gregory, TWilson, KWilson, Chung, Arrington. 

Talib most likely fits in somewhere between McCourty and Bell, assuming he plays BB's defense and doesn't break scheme and free lance a la Ras. 

Its strange, watching film of Talib, his strengths are;

1) Jamming WR's at the line and playing a physical corner. The Pats don't jam WR's.

2) Plays better man to man than zone. While the Pats mix it up, they are in cover 2 about 65% of the time due to the ineffectivness of the safeties.

3) Talib is a ball hawk that jumps routes and has a knack to make an int. Asante was allowed to leave and Ras benched for jumping routes and getting beat on the double moves. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

It's pretty clear, huh? You know nothing.  Cromartie is in no way better than McCourty. Let me know when he does anything in run support. I like when he pretends to tackle. That's always funny to me.

As I said, as a UNIT, NE has a superior secondary. Dennard is already better than anything Kyle Wilson has ever done.

Landry blows unless he's at the line of scrimmage or 10 yards off it. Bell stinks. Are you kidding me here? Miami's D hasn't missed him one bit this year. Not one bit.

The only thing that's strange is your raging erection for the NY Jets organization. Their own fans are up in arms of another 1st rd draft bust and you're on here working hard to deflect from that.

Watch any film this week with Tedy Bruschi, RKarp? LOL

You know very little about this game. Very little.

I said it is pretty clear to the football community. Obviously that excludes you. You can maintain your petty stance, I prefer objectivity, regardless of teams and my allegiance. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Who do you think you are? You were on here last year raving about Mark Sanchez and you think you're in some "objective football community"?

bawahaahha

Oh my god you are a loser.  Anyone raving about Mark Sanchez has a screw loose. You work for ESPN. We know this. I discovered this, knew it and you admitted it. ESPN has a stake in any team that can taken down this one one. You take all your cues from the agenda driven, anti-BB morons who work there. I knew it. I caught with you this and you finally admitted it.

Wake up, moron. They pay their employees to prop up any team in the Pats division. Mario Williams was also supposed to take down the Pats with Mark Anderson and BB is "too cheap", too.  Remember? Every single piece of anti-Patriot material they use, you use.

It's the same routine every year with you and your ilk. You fall for it, get burned, and then act like nothing happened playing dumb. LMAO

So, tell us again how great Mark Sanchez is looking, RKarp?  Are you denying you praised him just last season when he looks good in his home opener after gameplanning for that all summer? LOL

Hint: Don't lean on advice from people who have an agenda.  The heads at ESPN use a different scale of judging the Pats and a team like the Jets.

Duh.

Dude, in case the news hasn't reached the intelligence triangle you like to brag about, Sanchez took his team to 2 AFC championship games at the expense of the Pats. Does that mean he is a great QB? Of course not. I have from day 1 put him in the bottom 3rd of all QB's in the NFL. But you can't take away those wins. Yes, in 2011, I praised Sanchez for taking the Jets to the AFC championship game in 09 and 10. 

That is called objectively understanding football. Not trolling. You randomly say " I fell for it", yet the only Jet comments I have ever made was that theon went to 2 AFC championship games and Sanchez was the QB. I will also stand by my comment that with Revis injured, Cromartie will make the pro bowl. He is playing extremely well. 

Why would you mention ESPN when you know nothing about it? A moron is thinking he knows something, when in actuality he doesn't. You love to come on these boards with your petty put downs and immature name calling, yet any one who knows the game can clearly see you are mostly wrong on everything. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

who was in the AFC championship game in 09?

who was in the AFC championship game in 10?

who was the QB for those teams? Case closed.

i haven't mentioned Sabchez since the 3 rd game in 11, yet you continue to bring him up. 

I have accurately ranked each DB for both the Pats and Jets. Go ahead and ignore that I am correct with that as well.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's pretty clear, huh? You know nothing.  Cromartie is in no way better than McCourty. Let me know when he does anything in run support. I like when he pretends to tackle. That's always funny to me.

As I said, as a UNIT, NE has a superior secondary. Dennard is already better than anything Kyle Wilson has ever done.

Landry blows unless he's at the line of scrimmage or 10 yards off it. Bell stinks. Are you kidding me here? Miami's D hasn't missed him one bit this year. Not one bit.

The only thing that's strange is your raging erection for the NY Jets organization. Their own fans are up in arms of another 1st rd draft bust and you're on here working hard to deflect from that.

Watch any film this week with Tedy Bruschi, RKarp? LOL

You know very little about this game. Very little.

K, you just said that.  Look, I hate the Jests as much as anyone, but if you could shut their secondary up for 30 seconds and get them to follow assignments, I'd take them over the Pat's secondary ANY DAY.  Cro not better than McCourty as a DB?  Please, it's not even close.  McCourty as a Safety I am seeing something from, but as a DB his technique is pure trail and flail.  And we have paid for it plenty.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Rex my poor mentally disavantaged child! It doesn't matter if your stats are good in a game you lose.

Stick around for 6 more years so we can celebrate the Jets 50th anniversary with you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Typical moronity. Unfortunately the jets pass defense has been far better than ours so far. But that doesn't stop the village idiot.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts