HILARIOUS TERRELL DAVIS commentary: "EAT CLOCK, EAT CLOCK, EAT CLOCK!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Re: HILARIOUS TERRELL DAVIS commentary:

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

Footballexpert45

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie is not Bustchise. Commie is a genuine through and through Boston sports fan. I argue with Commie a lot for many reasons, but I am completely confident in his Boston sports fan loyalties.

And your threads calling out Bustchise are getting more irritating than Bustchise by a wide margin. Stop. There is no way to prove the things you are saying so it becomes very tedious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie is not Bustchise. Commie is a genuine through and through Boston sports fan. I argue with Commie a lot for many reasons, but I am completely confident in his Boston sports fan loyalties.

And your threads calling out Bustchise are getting more irritating than Bustchise by a wide margin. Stop. There is no way to prove the things you are saying so it becomes very tedious.

"Commie" is "genuine"!   That's funny!

He/it is a race-baiting, attention-seeking, 60-something phony who can't decide between a preteen girl persona and a gangsta wannabe.

Remember when he was going to have multiple national gigs as a football blogger?

Remember when the "Media Company Exec" couldn't afford to fix/replace the keyboard on his laptop?

Remember when the "brotha" didn't know that there is no "M" in jabroni?

It's all an act.   He is not genuine.  He is a fraud.

You jumping in constantly to support his nonsensical threads is a disservice to the board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to phatricosbuttbuster45's comment:

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

Footballexpert45

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why you copy me?  There is only 1 Uncle Rico, and that is me.  And you look foolish because I'm not bustchise. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

Remember when he was going to have multiple national gigs as a football blogger?

Remember when the "Media Company Exec" couldn't afford to fix/replace the keyboard on his laptop?

Remember when the "brotha" didn't know that there is no "M" in jabroni?

No, I dont, but you definitely do. You sure you arent his biggest fan, Snark?

Seems to me only a true blue Commy Fanatic would remember all those details

I like Commy well enough, but I make it a point to forget anything/everything he posts in here

Just kidding, Commy. I think youre great. KUTGW!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to buggeringbustchise45's comment:

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts