Hines Ward-2010 UFA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

Hines Ward-2010 UFA

The 2010 free agent receiver I like is Hines Ward.  I know he is old and short.  However, with his high football IQ, Hines seems like the kind of guy Brady could do a lot with as a #2 receiver to Randy.  I guess it is conjecture since we hope Tate steps into that role. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Hines Ward-2010 UFA

In Response to Hines Ward-2010 UFA:
    [QUOTE]The 2010 free agent receiver I like is Hines Ward.  I know he is old and short.  However, with his high football IQ, Hines seems like the kind of guy Brady could do a lot with as a #2 receiver to Randy.  I guess it is conjecture since we hope Tate steps into that role. 
    Posted by kittycat6969[/QUOTE]

Good player, but I think he'll cost too much and I don't anticipate him leaving Pittsburgh.  A guy like Mark Clayton from Baltimore might be appealing though.

The big fish is Vincent Jackson, he's a UFA, but will mostly likely garner huge dollars in effect removing NE from the equation, but wow, imagine him across from Moss?...that'd be just filthy.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Vincent Jackson will probably get tagged

If there's no new CBA, then he'd only be a restricted free agent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

I've heard Brady say great things about Ward, but there's only so much $$ to go around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

I don't see the Pats signing any big named WR.   We are pretty set at that position.  Moss Welker and Edelman are doing well, then once Tate is up to speed he should do well.  Aiken isn't going anywhere because of his special teams presence and he's done alright when playing WR.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I'd rather quit eating food then be forced to root for Hines ward. I don't care if he has the image of a"good hard nose" football player. I think he is an arrogant bastardo. The play on that Kieth Rivers kid from Cinci last year was one of the sleaziest hits in NFL history.(Legal or not) Not to mention he was one of the first players to chime in on the spygateespndrama(Yeah thats one word) I think his statement concerning that B.S went something like this "Uh well if they did that then we should have gotten a ring cause golly gee they whooped us good in the playoffs at home and they must have known our playbook or somethin"....Hines Ward as a Patriot...No thanks.

Save the "oh but he is such a good addition to a team" responses, I know he is a good player. I just don't like players like him and despite what they say to the media, I don't think Tom Brady or Bill Belichick like his bich a** either

Sections
Shortcuts