Hines Ward: "Steelers Locker Room In Disarray"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Hines Ward:

I love feel good stories!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm not sure there is a bigger fool than Hines Ward (well I can think of one, but he never played football, in fact I don't think he's ever watched it).

"When you lose so much leadership in the locker room, that's when things present itself like that," Ward said. "Guys start finger-pointing, calling out other guys. That is not the Steeler way. We've always had a rule: We are a band of brothers. We've always collectively kept everything in house. ... But there was no finger-pointing and calling each other out. That's a total disarray, a locker room in disarray."

Two things are happening in this doozy of a quote...one, he is breaking the good old locker room rule that he supposedly cherishes. Two, he is talking about leadership leaving - to me this is a sad and blatant attempt of a guy trying to stay relevant.

It's ok Hines, you'll be in the spotlight once agin soon enough - Dancing with the Stars is hiring and if that doesn't work you can always get another DUI. And he can always reiterate how head injuries are a joke. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Anyone shedding tears over the Steelers?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPatriots. Show BostonPatriots's posts

http://www.aolnews.com/2009/11/30/hines-ward-calls-out-ben-roethlisberger-for-not-playing/

So I guess he would know this best, and was in dissarry even as they were on their way to a SB

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts