Hoisting a toast to the #1 seed!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Hoisting a toast to the #1 seed!

Congrats, Pats! Awesome season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Hoisting a toast to the #1 seed!

Regular season goal: Complete. got the #1 seed! Home field! meet us 2 Gillette Stadium!!!!!!!! 

now for the real challenge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'll drink to that my friend

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

here' here'

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Are you sure the Pats are the #1 seed?  Doesn't seem likely after failing to draft all those pass rushers people on here were screaming for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Polkad0tCadaver. Show Polkad0tCadaver's posts

Great Job!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh, the Jets just made it in to the playoffs.  Oh, well.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

What's also nice about this sunday is that the loud-mouthed Jets lost at Chicago!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Hoisting a toast to the #1 seed!:
    Are you sure the Pats are the #1 seed?  Doesn't seem likely after failing to draft all those pass rushers people on here were screaming for.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Mighty...seriously...stop...enjoy the win with the rest of us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I save mine till after we win the Super Bowl....Congratulations.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Congrats Patriots on a fantastic regular season.

On a side note congrats to the Pats "D" on their performance against Bills despite absences.

On to the play-offs with plenty rest for those guys needing it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Posted by themightypatriotz

Oh yeah. But if they took Mathews instead of Chung they would be a .5 seed and would have held Buffalo to -2 points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No doubt!   Great accomplishment for the team/organization.  Lots of hard work paying off.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Hoisting a toast to the #1 seed! : Oh yeah. But if they took Mathews instead of Chung they would be a .5 seed and would have held Buffalo to -2 points.
    Posted by zbellino

LOL - I love it - this captures the essence of the New England sport fan ethos

Still though - I am pretty damn excited about what this team has done this year - they have 3 weeks to get the D healthy - I like their chances

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Popped open my beer in the fourth quarter....next away game... February 6,2011...in Dallas.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

YEs. Truly great ... in a rebuilding year no less. The doubters of NE's defense also have been served. They are heating up. One more piece added next season and they will be truly dominant.

The offense is impeccable. They can spread you out and carve you up, or line up and pound the rock. 

I feel more confident in this offense than the more one-dimensional 2007 unit that put up monster points against mismatched opponents.

In the end, though, NE plays for championships, and this regular season is simply the marker of a well earned and well deserved opportunity to get another Lombardi trophy.

Here is to regular season success and the more important Superbowl success it portends.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

YEs. Truly great ... in a rebuilding year no less. The doubters of NE's defense also have been served. They are heating up. One more piece added next season and they will be truly dominant. The offense is impeccable. They can spread you out and carve you up, or line up and pound the rock.  I feel more confident in this offense than the more one-dimensional 2007 unit that put up monster points against mismatched opponents. In the end, though, NE plays for championships, and this regular season is simply the marker of a well earned and well deserved opportunity to get another Lombardi trophy. Here is to regular season success and the more important Superbowl success it portends.
    Posted by zbellino

I'd say the O'Brien doubters have also been served.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Here here and cheers....step one accomplished 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am just glad when O'Brien doesn't use the spread like he did today for 34 points.  Note the fact it's NOT a coincidence. No spread = 30+ points and complete annhilation of the opponent's D.

My only doubt is when he uses the spread for no reason which stalls the offense.

O'Brien is not infallible, Mighty. Brady has his best O Line and weapons of his career. You could call those plays.  We'd hope. lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AskNot60. Show AskNot60's posts

Nothing could be more gratifying to a sports fan than to see a team exceed the expectations of the so called experts and succeed like the Pats have this year.  Belichick has outdone himself again and has given us all many reasons to believe this is only the beginning.  They are set up for a legit run at the championship this year and for many more to come.  Cheers!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

It just keeps getting better.  Now all that's left is the exclamation point.

Sections
Shortcuts