Holmes takes break from whining about OL, now whines about his role with the Jets

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Holmes takes break from whining about OL, now whines about his role with the Jets

Holmes is what we all feared Moss would become.  Except in the case of Moss, BB always had the leverage and in general the Pats' organization has zero tolerance for grousers.  Holmes is an overpaid decoy I guess.  And Ryan now has a media whiner on his hands due to the fact that he puts zero restrictions on what his guys say.

I wouldn't count the Jets out yet, but internal dissension aired publicly is nothing to be proud of. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Holmes takes break from whining about OL, now whines about his role with the Jets

Burress kinda lit it up the other day.  I'm more worried about his skills than Holmes's.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Agre, agree, agree. But until they are out of the playoff picture, they are still the team I fear most, even over the Ravens.
    Look at the Jets the past 2 years. (Look at the Cards in the WS). What does it matter if the Jets eke in at 8-8 or get in at 11-5. If I am the Pats, the Jets are the last team I want to face.