Holy Freaking Crap!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Holy Freaking Crap!

This entire forum has degenerated into a select few people going from thread to thread, poisoning everything in their paths with their agendas, and then throwing hundreds and hundreds of posts containing childish insults at one another. 

It's freaking disgraceful and has completely ruined the forum. I plead that you all take your horsecrap elsewhere, but since that's a pipe dream, I may be moving to another forum until the moderators can begin to do their job.

Unbelieveable. For all of you who are also sick of this crap, I encourage you to join me in my search for another Patriots forum. If you're interested, please post and we can try to figure something out. This is beyond ridiculous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Holy Freaking Crap!

In response to dreighver's comment:

This entire forum has degenerated into a select few people going from thread to thread, poisoning everything in their paths with their agendas, and then throwing hundreds and hundreds of posts containing childish insults at one another. 

It's freaking disgraceful and has completely ruined the forum. I plead that you all take your horsecrap elsewhere, but since that's a pipe dream, I may be moving to another forum until the moderators can begin to do their job.

Unbelieveable. For all of you who are also sick of this crap, I encourage you to join me in my search for another Patriots forum. If you're interested, please post and we can try to figure something out. This is beyond ridiculous.

You could try using the new IGNORE button. THen you can only read the posts from those you want to. Just start using and see if it makes it better for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

Get used to it.  I have been reading this board for over 12 years and never post here because of it.  Things have become much worse lately due to a few people who have run off some of the old timers who used to post here.  The bickering and thread hijacking has become absolutely ridiculous.  Add that to non pats fans sticking their nose where it doesn't belong just to stir the pot and you have what we are witnessing today...Kaos on the board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

You could try using the new IGNORE button. THen you can only read the posts from those you want to. Just start using and see if it makes it better for you.

I use it, but it doesn't stop someone's foolish post from being displayed when someone replies directly to it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I wish the mods would read these forums and ban them. They ruin every thread , turning it into a name calling I'm right you're wrong back and forth rant. The saddest part about all of this is that these people are adults. They act like selfish kids and should go to their rooms until they can act adult.  People like that don't change though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

They have banned Rusty over a dozen times, but he just keeps coming back. You can't say they aren't trying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

They have banned Rusty over a dozen times, but he just keeps coming back. You can't say they aren't trying.

He's like a bad STD, he just keeps coming back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Care to share names?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The worst thing that has happened, is how your replies to posts include all the other replies.. why?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I've been looking for some other Patriots forum but I haven't been able to find any.  I really like coming to the forums, even though I don't post that often I enjoy reading, especially since I live in Packer country and Patriot fans are few and far between here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I hear ya. I don't really post anymore, but I do stop by and view posts once in a while. There just really isn't anything worth reading or talking about on here anymore. Any Patriots related discussion turn into a cat fight.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I hear ya. I don't really post anymore, but I do stop by and view posts once in a while. There just really isn't anything worth reading or talking about on here anymore. Any Patriots related discussion turn into a cat fight.

I think if you scrutinize the threads you will find that Rusty hijacks every one of them into a bash Brady fest. Of course once he does that he is beset by fans who will simply not tolerate such things.

If I am in error, please point it out.

They have tried to ban the guy a dozen times or more. The problem IS recognized, but unfortunately the system just can't effectively accomplish the task.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Problem is, that just prevents you from reading their crap. Doesn't do anything to provide intellectually engaging and fun conversation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to sporter81's comment:

I wish the mods would read these forums and ban them. They ruin every thread , turning it into a name calling I'm right you're wrong back and forth rant. The saddest part about all of this is that these people are adults. They act like selfish kids and should go to their rooms until they can act adult.  People like that don't change though.

Yep. All they'd have to do is read his page at any time just once during the day and you can easily see who the trolls are. 

It's totally assinine to have a banning system that is tied to trolls themselves with multiple accounts having the ability to report a diehard Pats fan over and over and over.

That's the real problem.  The mods are like really bad judges. 

The mods are like really excellent judges. That's why they have given you the boot over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

I've never used the ignore feature or reported anyone.  It's pretty easy to see which threads to avoid and which posters and posts to bypass. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

I only read this board when I'm extremely bored. No offense to the regular names I see in a lot of threads. But there are some good posters here. the quality has slowly declined for years. The last time I was a regular poster was probably 2008.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Im somewhere in between. To a certain degree the insults are part of the fun, but I also agree that its getting much worse lately. I admit to pushing it somewhat, but there are a lot taking it way past where I ever would. This is why Ive not been on here much lately. The thread I started about Ed Reed when I said I didnt care if he was a corner or safety, and had never paid attention to which he was and the griping that came about from posters in response to me saying that was revealing. It showed that there are too many posters on this forum who worship these players and these games, its a god to them, it really is. It makes me wonder if there is nothing else in thier lives that is important. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The Internet is one of those clubs that let anyone in, so if you want to drink here you will be in the presence of some a wholes.  You either deal with it or leave......or you can start a thread complaining about how the whole Internet forum thing kinda sucks. What ever.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

I've never used the ignore feature or reported anyone.  It's pretty easy to see which threads to avoid and which posters and posts to bypass. 

"which posters and posts to bypass"

agreed,

still dont get why posters here respond to people who are contunally abusive. 

i only respond to those who add to the conversation (and post my curiosities and creativities about our team/football).

nor why mods dont dump posters who attack daily (more than the occasional frequent ejectees)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You've only been here a month and already whining. LOL.  You're a free agent go see if you can find another forum as fun as this one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

The worst thing that has happened, is how your replies to posts include all the other replies.. why?

bill, you can delete all the replies to clean it up and reply to the latest one

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts