Honest pats fans, did we win or did the bills lose?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Honest pats fans, did we win or did the bills lose?

3 bills turnovers

14 penalties for 148

37 points and if buffalo qb doesnt do them in on the last drive, they walk in and win the game.

fans abel to be honest wiht themselves, can we admit this?

against a middle of the league team, thats a loss.

thank goodness they baioled us out, missed the te on a td, then threw a pass to devin who caught it.

thank goodness for that.

coaches gotta coach better..........yada, yada, yada......

no, for real

a win isnt jsut a win, unless teh team learns from this.

no prevent.

more pressure, and man pressure on wrs.

(481 total yards and 35 first downs...wow!)

houston game last week, 9 points for buff!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Re: Honest pats fans, did we win or did the bills lose?

Buffalo Lost The Game Becuase of Dumb penalties, and Bad ball security ,the defense is just atrocious  and the tackling was awufel .

How Long Can Brady can Carry the team on his shoulders , the defense will never bail them out when the offense is having a down game .

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Bills lost because of mistakes. We won despite terrible play by our defense because of those mistakes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It was a division game. The Bills are always tough for NE to beat even on a good day. The Patriots didn't play well but they still won. I'm moving on to the Colts.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

It was a division game. The Bills are always tough for NE to beat even on a good day. The Patriots didn't play well but they still won. I'm moving on to the Colts.

I'm quite sure you want to move on. But I'm not so sure if the offense had a terrible game you would.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Last year  wasnt it we had like 21 point lead and lost to Buffalo.

We've had so many leads that our D couldn't hold, specific instances are lost in the blur.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe not disagreeing with you about the D, it needs improvement. But last years loss was a heck of a lot worse than yesterdays win.

Yeah, last year the D folded in the endgame, just like they did twice against the Giants.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It might be a little bit of both.

Those turn overs were caused by the D so I can't say that the Bills lost because of turn overs. That is one for the Pats win column

However, those stupid penalties on the Bills gave the Pats such an advantage in the first half it was hard for the Bills to climb out.

In the end a win is a win but the D didn't leave me with a great feeling. The only negative I can saw about the O is the one drive after the fumble on the 1. You can't only take off 11s and leave the opponent on your side of the field after a punt, esp in the 4th trying to hold a lead. That's pretty poor, but like I said it was the only negative for the O and we won so that can slide.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

20 years ago we would have creamed in our pants with this win. The expectations with the young fans today are to nit pick the entire game. They haven't experience the 1-15 years. Ha.

20 years ago we were just praying that one of the guys wasn't arrested in between games yet alone win. Expectations exist only because your team is winning. I'd much rather have high expectations and the ability to nit pick then to go back to 20 yrs ago

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The offense put up 37 points, but if they had punched it into the endzone once more instead of kicking 3 field goals its game over. And the 3 and out after the fumble recovery at the one didn't help, they gave the Bills a short filed to come right back. The defense gave up 31 points, but made critical plays at the goal line twice. Neither side of the ball was perfect for the Pats, both sides helped and hindered the cause yesterday. But in the end the Pats had more points than the Bills, so the Pats won.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I was reading from one of our more prominent posters last night that he thought the refs were terrible against us. This may be the most ridiculous thing I've heard - we got so many calls in OUR favor yesterday that I was stunned how lopsided it was. There was two pass interference calls in the endzone where the ball wasn't anywhere close to the reciever...yet we got those calls. Those calls set up touchdowns. How can you complain about the refs after that? We even got holding calls for Chandler Jones this week.

If every game was called like that we'd win every single one of them if our defense could just get into the average catergory.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Isn't that the game, yeah maybe the bills made mistakes and maybe we got lucky BUT the team that capitalizes on mistakes is deserving of the WIN. When it's any other team that Wins because of turnovers or costly penalties they say the Winning team showed True Grit and played the entire game . When it's the PATS the focus is on what the other team "gave" away. I believe we Won, we didn't stop and yeah it wasn't pretty but it's still a W and that's all that matters. Nobody will remember after next week much of this game, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. So take the Win and get ready for Luck and the Colts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Tough to say, the Bills were marching with no resistance on their first drive until they got like 4 penalties in a row. Could have made for a different game. Defense was terrible against a mediocre offense, Buffalo turns the ball over more than anyone in the AFC so I don't really take solace in the fact that the Pats D got a few of turnovers as Buffalo was about to score again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I was reading from one of our more prominent posters last night that he thought the refs were terrible against us. This may be the most ridiculous thing I've heard - we got so many calls in OUR favor yesterday that I was stunned how lopsided it was. There was two pass interference calls in the endzone where the ball wasn't anywhere close to the reciever...yet we got those calls. Those calls set up touchdowns. How can you complain about the refs after that? We even got holding calls for Chandler Jones this week.

If every game was called like that we'd win every single one of them if our defense could just get into the average catergory.

wow, I can't believe that people belive that. The calls were very loopsided in the first half in our favor. Now in the second half there were a couple no calls/make up calls to try to balance it out but far and away the Pats got the lion share of the calls. Not sure how you could think otherwise

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The calls on the field were the correct calls at the time, I don't remember any glaring calls against the Bills that weren't justified.

Devin McCourty stripped the ball in the 4th to stop a drive, then came back the next series and ended the game with the final interception.  The answer to your question; both.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts